All Comments on 'Hell, Yeah'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh yeah

This was a great story..would love to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good

The Moosehead and TSn references told me you were Canadian.

You Canadians are great....

Great hot story.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

Little gal is pretty damn hot. I, too, woulda choked on my beer on her oral sex comment.

Night might have been interesting, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of ...

I actually worked as a manger/bar tender at a restaurant to pay for undergrad. One night the female assistant manager from the pizza joint next door came over and we had a scene that was close to that of the story. Good writing by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

This story was awesome, I loved it. It was writtten very well. The dialouge between the characters was very interesting.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanover 17 years ago
Loved It

Hot story, firstkiss! I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

photon100photon100about 17 years ago
Good Stuff!

Can't wait to get on the rest, you have that style gal, and I love it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
yowza!

Soon as I finish this thankyou note, I'll be saving your site on literotica. Great storytelling, and it makes me hard. Tnx everso....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
soo good

Alexander Keith's? HELL, YEAH! haha my favorite beer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Very good. No cliches or unnecissary meaness, just real life. Oh, and Iève definately been the benefactor of an "I miss the oral sex" conversation!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 16 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoy your style of writing - can't wait to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot

great story. You have a great style of writing.. paying attention to the hot small details makes it worth reading!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Very hot beginning . . .

. . . to what I know will be an outstanding series from one of the best authors on Lit.

scorpio76scorpio76over 13 years ago
I just re-read this..

I had forgotten how HOT this was..Will you be writing more on Shaun's side of the story? I think it needs to be finished. Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad

nothing compared to the ten part series : "i thought i hated him"

i miss my daniel

:)

all those stories were the best on lit

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Deliciously...

naughty...but very, very nice! Great fun tone. Can't wait to read more in this series. Take care...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cheers

I love this series. You really get to know the characters well and feel right at home in that bar. It feels like the "Cheers" of erotica. Very well done!! (DonnaBeck who is having password issues and did not wish to remain anonymous.)

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 9 years ago
Pleasant...and Normal

Thank You! I enjoyed this realistic sexy story. I could imagine his cocky grin, the hungry way he was looking at her, and the easy camaraderie that made the sex and the laughter between them so natural.

surfgirl420surfgirl420almost 9 years ago
I loved this story!

Having worked with guys the past couple of years, I could feel how natural this was. There is never NOT a time when you're not attracted to one or the other of them, no matter how many times you scold yourself. This was a nice tale of giving in, and totally well written. Thanks!

Stacy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES