All Comments on 'Hello Goodbye'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice one HDK

kept me guessing to the end.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice.

And with enough twists and turns I had to get out the Dramamine. There's a reason I enjoy reading you, and this story is it. Great job, HDK.

Danielle

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully done - it had me guessing to the very end. So nice to read about a couple of happily married and very nornal people. This story is an example of why I believe that you're one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite funny

and with a moral! It's like haveing a great meal and free dessert!

It's always great to get a new story from you!

DJ

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

as always a great story from onr of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would rather sniff and lick

I would rather sniff and lick her famous pussy and inhale her musky ,pungent and intoxicating pussy aroma.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Damn, good job!!!

I love stories that get me guessing until the end.

Another excellent story from you.

Cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Not worthy of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bigger suprise ending?....Hmmmm.

Helen should have got on her knees, clasped her hands in mock prayer, repeat her slut speech with all earnest, and end by saying "Not today buddy...I'm still not a cocksucher"! Then, keeping in character, get up and walk away laughing her head off!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed your fantasy and your sense of humor.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Another great story HDK

Always like your sense of humor. And glad to see you kept a marriage faithful. [If that were Catherine Zeta-Jones I'm not sure I could turn her down and I never fool with married women]. I think he's going to have a more sensual marriage now since she has found out how much he really loves her.

I am glad she was a Playboy model so that her displaying her tits wouldn't really be anything new.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Why the name Lance?

There were more than a few chuckles in this story. My only question though is why the name Lance? I think Mitch Williams might have been more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done

HDK:

You've done your usual except for the addition of a few more zingers then usual. I loved it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 18 years ago
You entertain as usual.

Another winner, HDK. My only puzzlement was why the wife was only into "showing off" when Lance was available. That was never explained and leaves me wondering. Was she into having Helen watch? Despite Sherry's comment that Helen wasn't watching, there is nothing to prove she wasn't.

It really has no bearing on how the story ended, but it does leave me wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

This is one of your best stories. I love the little games that your couples often play with each other.

Boyd

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Loved the Story

I loved the story HDK.

His wife was playing a pretty dangerous game with him, but lucky for her and him also, he passed the test with flying colors.

The whole thing was a game and yet we didn't know it until the end. Like any great story this had me tied in knots thinking the worst; like she was doing it behind his back etc. (and not just the BJ's)

Glad it worked out the way it did. Thanks again for all of your works.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a little bit disapointed

why didnt sherry give him any heads up it was a setup the whole time.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Not so good...

The wife played him for a fool. How many men would've just shrugged it off like he did? I don't know, but I do know I wouldn't have been one of them. He should have known something was up from speaking to Helen. How did she know about the agreement that he had with his wife? Or that it would be her first blow job? The consequences of him sending the e-mail should have made the wife a little bit nervous. What would have happened to their relationship if he had pressed the send key? Sounfs like the wife would have had Lance over to give her first BJ. Now what would that do to the husband? Would he have been alright with it if he got his 'reward'? Would he have been resentful for not being the first recipient of her first BJ when she has refused everytime he's asked? Another thing. What would happen if she found out that she liked giving BJ's to other men? Would she go out looking to give them away to strangers, but still refused to give them to her husband? And what about when the time came that a guy would want more than what she was willing to offer. No matter what, on the what she would do, it would have changed their relationship one way or another. Last but not least, going back to him being played, most men would have had a major problem with a wife acting that way. It would mean that she could 'play' him like a fiddle about a lot of things. It would seriously make a man morry about when, where, and if he had been 'played' before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Funny Story

I liked it. The plot is funny, though a bit superficial, but hey it's a fiction!!!! Good writing.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
I hail thee master !

Too good ! Amazing, what fun and what a surprise in the end !!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
I loved it _

To have a simple reality based good story is always nice and this one was just plain fun -

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Seconding Tavadelphin's comment

Again, this type of fun story where no betrayal takes place is one of my favorites. Thanks!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
That was cute!

I had fun reading the story and rated it 5*****.

I couldn't believe that he turned the computer off, but all is well that ends well.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
How did I miss this one!

Great Story. No one hurt and all for the better. I wonder when the gals worked out the details. Perhaps there is another hidden e-mail account on their computer? Maybe texting?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Still manipulative -

And insecurities abound -

But a man who lives his ethics - a winner

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
oh how clever and interesting

well done. thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
way too many mind games....

The way this was written leaves us believing that the biggest fool is Mike. Very hard to accept the explanation of Sherry presented here at the end. How likely will it be that the sex drops back off after Helen and Lance move. But still an interesting tale of voyeurism and intrigue. Thanks.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Mind games abound but love and fidelity prevail.

Well written story with intrigue and fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laughs and surprises!

The interplay between Mike and Sherry was delightful. It's refreshing to read a story about folks who aren't Greek gods and goddesses, but who have a sense of humor - even MIke!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALL THAT SUBTERFUGE

to get a blow-job he's never had for 22 years, Why does he linger on. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 DOES SLAUGHTER HOUSE FIVE RING A BELL

especially with Billy and Montana. TK U MLJ LV NV

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Great story. So many stories on this site can leave you jaded and thinking that every woman is a cheater. Glad to see one with some heart!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
chop the bitch

head of and shit in her throat, manipulative bitch

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
All I can say is...

The hits keep on comming. 5*

With a wife like that all manipulating bitch flames become moot.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
unequal

He eats her but she won't blow him.

For 22 years he gives and she doesn't, she only takes.

He should have stopped years ago.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Get, but don't give: fail!

As the titled says: Sherry never gave Mike oral sex but Mike did so to her for 22 years. 22 years of an unfair playing field and now all of a sudden, she wants to reward him for being faithful to her by blowing him? I'm sorry, but that's a bad deal and he should request a refund. If it were me, I'd stop that train before it even left the station. There's not too many men out there who prefer sex over blowjobs. They do exist but they are few and far between. Those types of guys would love a woman like sherry. I digress. If I started dating a lady only to find out that she didn't do oral, which I love having done, because she thought it was gross, I'd point out to her that eating pussy can easily be (keyword being can) 10 times worse because vaginas can taste weird from the get-go whereas penises are dry before oral is to be performed. It's just skin. It's no different than someone's face or lips. With pussy eating, you're munching on her insides and that has a definitely different taste. Add to the fact that when women get horny they secrete fluid so as to lubricate themselves for a man's penis, adding more taste. Not saying the taste will always be bad but it's definitely there more so than a man's taste is, assuming he's showered. So if my girl said that she doesn't suck cock but thoroughly enjoys being eaten out, she'd be immediately kicked to the curb. Relationships should be forged on equal ground, not one party above the other. Get, but don't give is a selfish mindset.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Sigh......

Like many others I have to agree that the wife is a manipulative bitch and doesn't deserve the husband she has. No one actually had physical contact with anyone other than their spouse, although the husband did his best to do a show for his neighbor. The story is well written but raises a lot of troubling questions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

But after all those years of inequity he should have fucked the hell out of Helen, filmed it and had jack off material for the rest of his life. Then dump his manipulative wife and find a woman that treats him as an equal. Good story, bad ending.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Their Deal

There’s no way he should agree to the deal unless Sherry gives HIM a blow job first!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My God, what a whimpering sycophant this guy was. Reminds me of 40 years ago

and all the 12 year old boys and their Farah Fawcett posters. And after you get

past all that, the story's not "all that", either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

good read, Fuck annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not thrilled

I had a hard time liking this story. Mike and Sherry are just not likable people. Not liking the characters makes it difficult to enjoy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To "Not Thrilled" by Anonymous 11/06/17

There must be something wrong with you because I'd go balls deep in Sherry and fuck her in a heartbeat.

I thought it was a clever and well written story,

4 stars

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Man, hate to say this, but...

... this is a fairly long, and well told “story”, except the story is just,”Meh...”

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Just what you would expect from HDK. Twisted and twisting. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not Buying It

Too elaborate; especially when he had to get past an email password. If there would have been no password protection, I would have believed this story.

Anyone who knows life, knows about how the plans of "mice and men" oft go awry. It takes way too long for this to play out. Also, the deceit necessary is not a nice or loving thing to do.

If this was real, and she really had been setting the husband up, he'd be right to be pissed to the point of moving out for awhile to see if the marriage could survive.

It's too elaborate a hoax to be forgiven imho. To fool someone for an hour, a day, or maybe even a weekend is a funny joke; but to do it for months is cruel and humiliating.

A better ending would have been for the hero, upon passing the test, and rejecting Helen's offer, to take her without her consent, fucking her three ways to Tuesday as revenge on the pair for deceiving him so cruelly.

It would have been awesome, especially when the hero would go back to his own house, and never share what happened between him and Helen. Then, with Helen still dripping off his shaft, he could stick his neighbor's vaginal slime into his wife's mouth as a "special gift" commemorating her first blowjob. If she figured it out during the blowjob, he could grab her head and force her to take his load, and if not, he'd always have one over on her.

That would be poetic justice!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Sweet. A love story.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just hogwash.

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Great story

We must think about the consequences of our actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story. Not so sure that all hubbies are that clueless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

How did Helen and Sherry get together on this? The emails to herself, including the last one Mike refused to send, were sent to her computer. From where?How did Sherry know that Mike would eventually access her emails? Doesn't work out!! Also the "REWARD". How does Sherry go from someone who has never given a blow job, to an expert at servicing her husband? Not one of HDK's best. 3*s.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Silly maybe, but still a fun story to read again. I like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lame story. Very anti-climatic. What bot service do you use to get such high ratings?

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Cute story. I don't know if the twists at then end entirely work, but I liked it nevertheless, and I like that Mike stayed true to Sherry even in the face of a fufillable fantasy. Him getting the reward he *really* wanted, a blowjob from his wife, was icing on the cake.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

reality and the consequences never live up to the fantasy. Guess I'm kind of weird I don't ever remember having any fantasies, I've always thankful for I have. nice story

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Wow… great ending! Had me fooled. Still….she never until the end, went on him. But, he did go down on her. That wasn’t fair! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All good, No cheating. Nice twist. Thank you

Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

On reflection, I would have sent the email.

Would be a great ‘alt ending’

Helen and I had a plan for that….

Not sure how that works out….

My 37 years would allow my Wife, her fantacy (not to mention mine)….

All Humans are ‘flawed’…. Enjoy the Ride (of Life)!

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Cant

Can't understand how some people thought this crap was a good story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

My good buddy, Nitpic, has read all of my stories several times and often comments on them. Please join me in urging him to make me a favorite author. Having the approval of a discerning reader such as Nipic means more to me than I can possibly explain.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

A fantasy is always more desirable if your reality is a disappointment 😞😞😞

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is a crap story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And to the moron who said it's inticlimatic. Really? Anti climate? It's inti climactic, idiot.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

It's hard to get pissed off at a cheating wife or a stupid husband in a story when you are laughing almost the whole time. I wonder if the author follows Ruth Buzzi's twitter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To Anonymous who called another poster a moron for saying that it was inticlimatic, it’s anticlimactic, not inti climactic moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But one question remains. Did Mike ever get Helen's autograph for his Playboy?

Doc

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the story, just silly. Good light hearted. Thanks 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on this one . Married for so long and never a blow job ?? He went down to the Y but she never returned the favor .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story well written and full of humour and anticipation. Have to say I didn't guess that the wife had sent the emails. I'd thought of other situations but not that one which made reading this all the more pleasurable. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Great twist with the wife sending the emails. And the MC finally gets a blowjob from his wife. Btw what is up with that? He gave her cunnilingus. Yeesh. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories