Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just heard," Asuna said. "We want to help you forget Greg."

"We... who is we?" I asked.

"Me and mom," Kelly offered. "We want to treat you to an Ng sandwich."

"Seriously," I said looking at Asuna and she nodded. "How the hell do I say no to that?"

"You don't," Cindy said. "I am going to hang out with Shannon. I will give you the entire night to yourselves. Oh and make sure you stay hydrated. We don't need you running out of steam."

The four of us ate dinner. It was kind of weird and awkward. We rushed through it and Cindy decided to leave me with the dishes. My daughter kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Wreck them daddy, for me," she said softly as she slipped the video memory card into my hand.

"How did you..." I said and stopped.

What was the point in asking how she knew where my hidey hole was? The little shit had snooped until she discovered it. Asuna and Kelly stood there waiting on me. I was about to ask if they were serious about it when Asuna turned and kissed her daughter. There is no way in hell that could be confused with a motherly kiss. Their hands began to roam over each other's bodies and I felt my cock reach full mast in seconds flat.

"Oh damn," I muttered as I stripped down.

They broke their kiss and undressed. There were two piles of clothing in the kitchen. I sat on the couch as Kelly stood on the couch and offered me her pussy to feast upon. Asuna knelt between my legs and went to town on my erection. I licked Kelly and lapped up her delicious juices as her mother deep throated me with ease. I cupped Kelly's ass cheeks and kneaded them as Asuna lost patience and impaled her body upon mine. Was she a lot tighter than I remember or was my cock in her ass?

"I did it," she whimpered when I was as deep as I could go.

"Damn mom," Kelly remarked. "You took the whole thing up your butt!"

"Yes, yes I did," Asuna said proudly. "I am going to move now. Here... we... go... UNNNN god it's so damn big!"

"I told you... oops... I mean yes it is."

I had been set up again. Did my face read 'easily duped man with large cock'? The next thing I knew Shannon and her mother would be over here. I buried my tongue between Kelly's labia and continued eating her out. Why fight it? The last few days had been filled with some of the best sex in my entire life. I moaned into Kelly's slit when Asuna began dropping down and driving my cock into her ass with great force.

"Oh gawd I'm coming," She shouted.

"I'm not taking him up my ass just yet," Kelly said to her mom.

"Don't push yourself darling," Asuna said in an almost motherly tone.

They swapped places and I greedily licked and nipped at the MILF's labia and clit. Kelly licked her mother's juices from my cock before mounting me in reverse cow girl. I felt her body shift in an unexpected way. She was bent forward to the point where her hands must be on the floor. She lifted up and to my amazement did the splits on my cock. Wow, talk about flexible! Soon one foot was touching one end of the couch and the other foot mirrored the first.

"Show off," Mom growled as she ground her cunt against my face.

Her little girl was bouncing her hips now and driving me fucking crazy. Kelly told me it was okay to come inside of her. I guess she could feel how hard I was and how close I was go climaxing. I drove all four fingers into Asuna. Two slid into her pussy while the other two went up her ass. I hammered her holes with the same tempo as her daughter was my cock.

"Oh shit Greg... I'm gonna come again," she growled as I was seconds away from painting her little girl's pussy.

"ME TOO..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Me three," Kelly said panting deep and loud.

It was like dominos falling. Kelly came and as her pussy clamped down tight around me. I fired off half a heartbeat later. I slammed my fingers home into Asuna who howled as she came. Her holes gripped my fingers so damn tight I thought she might have broken two of them. Asuna climbed down and that is when I saw the video camera back on its tripod aimed at the couch. Cindy. She or one of the other girls must have snuck in here and done this.

I grabbed a bottle of water and drank half of it before I felt fully restored. I stood in the kitchen as mother and daughter huddled up and spoke in hushed tones. They were both smiling the entire time. I felt another layer of this sexual onion peeling away. They giggled as they stood and headed towards the basement stairs. I was about to warn them it was a mess down there but I suspected Cindy had seen to that as well.

"Jeez, I never knew she had it in her to plan this far ahead."

I finished off my bottle of water. I had a feeling I would need it. I walked into the living room and noticed that the camera and tripod were both gone. It, like them, had moved to the basement. I shrugged and decided it would be foolish to fight the inevitable. I waited for a long twenty count before following them.

A few steps down the stairs and I knew that a small army of young ladies had struck. The place was immaculate! All of the boxes had been carefully and clinically moved and organized. The center of the concrete floor now boasted several sheets of heavy clear plastic. The camera was perched safely off the plastic in the corner to cover all the action. I reached the bottom of the steps and walked around the plastic sheets. I spied three V shaped pieces of tape on the floor. The legs of the tripod were settled perfectly in those spaces.

Asuna and Kelly, still naked, but with their long hair up in ponytails approached and in their hands the reason behind the plastic, baby oil. Asuna offered me a bottle while Kelly dutifully knelt before me and gave me an enthusiastic hand job. I cupped my hand and slowly applied the oil to Asuna's flesh. Her nipples perked up as quickly as my cock had. She moaned as my hands worked the oil over her skin. I cupped her tits from behind and worked the slick fluid in meticulously. I love playing with tits and hers fit my hands perfectly.

Kelly had me painfully hard now so she began the next step, sucking me off. As her mom bent over so I could oil her ass sweet innocent little Kelly attempted to deepthroat me. I gasped when her lips nearly touched the base of my dick. She gagged and pulled away as tears streamed down her face.

"Nice try," I said as she spat on the floor.

"I... I almost had it," she growled a little hoarse.

"I am very proud of you darling," Asuna moaned as I pulled her ass cheeks apart.

Kelly returned to my cock as I tongued her mother's asshole and pussy. There is nothing more satisfying like some good old fashioned wholesome family fun, I thought as I stiffened my tongue and drove it into Asuna's ass. I was ready to rub some oil on Kelly when Asuna stood up and placed one of her legs on my shoulder. I began at her ankles and worked my way upwards. I ended with a thrilling deep tissue rub around her inner thigh. We repeated the process and only then was that poor innocent sweet cocksucker allowed to stand up and get oiled up properly.

We moved to the center of the plastic. Asuna got onto all fours and used her tits to keep things going. I applied the oil to Kelly and like dear old mom she was eager for the next step to begin. But we had to take our time and make sure things were done properly. Besides I liked the whole sensuality thing surrounding my hands moving over most of her body. She even mimicked mom's move and placed her ankle on my shoulder so I could do her legs. Once she was glistening like mom I made an announcement.

"Let the fucking begin!"

Kelly disappeard behind some of the boxes and produced my old sawhorse. Well, it had once been my old sawhorse but now it had been sanded down to remove the splinters and coarse parts of the wood. It had also received a cheery yellow and black paintjob. The black diagonal lines on the yellow background looked amazing. Kelly grabbed the top of the sawhorse and stuck her ass out as if in offering. Being the kind and generous man that I was, I accepted.

I rammed my cock into Kelly with enough oomph to set her on her toes. The camera caught it all as I pounded her from behind like a goddamn jackhammer. Asuna, not to be left out, brought in a plastic sheathed recliner whose origins were unknown to me. She sat in said recliner with her ass right on the edge and drove a toy in and out of her pussy. I suspected her ass was still a wee bit tender after our first acquaintance.

Kelly's screams of pleasure echoed in the basement and as I jackhammered her tight little cunt she begged me to make her cum. I stopped long enough to place her right leg near my right shoulder. Kelly gasped as a few more inches slid into her. Asuna watched her baby girl get mauled by her next door neighbor and the question of good parenting was finally answered once and for all.

"That's my little girl," Asuna said proudly.

I felt the teenager begin to shudder so I put her leg back down. I didn't want her face planting on wood or concrete. I finished her off with a series of slow hard thrusts. I was pretty damn close but I suspected so was Asuna. Kelly's knees actually buckled and she lowered herself to the floor slowly. I turned to face my neighbor and smiled.

"It's your turn slut," I growled and she tossed the toy away.

As I closed the distance between us she grabbed her ankles and pulled them as far apart as she could. I placed a hand on either arm of the chair and without using said hands managed to slide the tip between her labia.

"Give it to me Greg," she begged. "I have been very bad."

I pushed into her as slowly as I could. Asuna's eyes rolled up and her mouth fell open. I hit bottom and we both moaned. I began thrusting slowly but we both knew how close we were. She mouthed the words 'just fuck me already', so I did. I gripped the arms of the chair harder and built up both speed and force into my movements.

"God damn woman, your pussy feels amazing," I growled.

The slapping sound of our bodies echoed off the walls and the basement became our sexual cathedral of sorts. Sweat was pouring off of me as I jackhammered her cunt. She begged me for just a little more a hundred times before she was on the brink.

"Almost there..." she panted.

"NNNNNNN... tell me when..." I managed.

"NOW..." Asuna howled as I slammed into her and cum pulsed deep inside of her.

"Holy shit, that was intense," Kelly said watching us from the floor.

We ended our little love session there. They were satisfied and I needed to do some prep for tomorrow's day of work from home. Kelly cleaned up the mess while Asuna and washed up in the shower. Kelly joined us before it was all over. It was the least I could do for fulfilling one of my deepest darkest fantasies. I dried them both off and that nearly began a third installment but I managed to get them downstairs before that happened.

Tuesday:

My alarm went off and I was still up staring at my laptop's display. I had fixes for three out of the six struggling projects. They would require outside expenditures and foreign materials but it could be done. The other three were looking more and more hopeless. I stood up and stretched. The discs in my back popped like a deck of cards. I found poor Cindy asleep in her bed. The sudden desire to pounce on her filled me so strongly it took everything I had not to. She was half covered and the half that was visible was quite enticing. She was wearing a tiny pair of black panties. They accentuated her tanned skin quite nicely.

I left her door half open and walked downstairs. I skipped my coffee this morning and went straight to the water. It was a pickup far better than any caffeine. I had begun wondering if I could have it analyzed so I could isolate the mineral or whatever it was that was working such wonders on my body. Even though I hadn't slept at all I was still feeling pretty damn sharp.

I took out my smart phone and called an old college buddy. He was just waking up when he answered. He sounded tired as all hell but her perked up when he heard my voice. I asked him how much it would cost for some private lab time. I had a minor in chemistry but I needed his lab to do the bulk of the work. He quoted me a friend's price and it was within my budget barely. I asked him how soon and he could make room this afternoon. I thanked him and returned to my laptop.

I ran more searches on materials that might salvage the failing projects but I didn't hold much hope on succeeding. I finished the bottle of water and pinched the bridge of my nose. I needed a break. I shut down the connection to the company's intranet and decided on a nice long swim. Naked I dove into the pool and began laps. I focused on the movement of my arms, legs and my head. I lost track of time. It wasn't until someone tossed an inflatable raft in my path before I stopped. I looked up and saw a smiling Bruna standing there in her office best.

"Swimming naked," she said. "What kind of example are you trying to set?"

"I've been up all night," I told her. "I needed to clear my head."

"Don't forget you've got a meeting this morning. They'll be expecting to see you. I'll set out some clothes."

She disappeared inside and there was a distinct feeling like she owned the place. Intimacy breeds many things and one of them was a smug fucking attitude. I laughed as I dashed inside and raced up to take a quick shower to wash off the chlorine smell. True to her word she set out clothes as well as started a pot of coffee.

"Jamaican Blue," she said as she ground the beans. "You aren't spoiled at all."

"I know a guy," I said.

"I bet you know a lot of guys," she said smirking. "Oh man that smells good."

The coffee began brewing and the entire kitchen was filled with the scent. A half-awake Cindy made an appearance. She managed to get one eye fully open as she looked around at her surroundings.

"Argh... Fuck... Kill..." Cindy groaned.

"Morning sunshine," Bruna replied. "Were you up all night too?"

"MMMHMMM... I was playing Steampunk VII... it just dropped the other day."

I fixed Cindy her coffee. I was too concerned she would drop the mug otherwise. She sipped it as she plopped down in her chair. There was that awkward silence until I fixed a cup and went to my office. Bruna followed me and saw all the work I had completed already. She was cleared enough to be able to help me out.

"Dang, you were the right guy for the job," she said. "This is brilliant stuff really."

"Thanks, but I am only half way there. I am having no lucking finding..."

"I know a gal," she giggled and made a phone call. "Hello Sweetie... that is not true... I don't 'always' call when I need something. Yes I need some things for my boss." She held out her hand and I gave her the printout and told her what we were in desperate need of. Bruna listed off the items and waited for her friend to reply. "Thank you sweetie... the check is in the mail."

Bruna took the highlighter and ran it across all the items we needed. Then she wrote down a rather large number that would be the cost of said items. It wasn't terribly over market value and well within budget. I kissed her cheek and ran the numbers with the new materials in the equation. It might just be enough to salvage all six of those projects. I fired off an email up the line and waited. The response was surprising. When they learned that we could rescue some of the projects they were stunned and had already written them off. But we were given the green light to continue for another six months. We would reconvene then and see how they were progressing.

I sat in on the morning meeting while Bruna knelt between my legs and sucked me off. I thought she had lost her mind but it was a pleasant distraction and did wonders for my stress level. I did my best to hide the pleasure she was giving me. The other department heads discussed ongoing projects and asked me if I had any input. Bruna stopped at one point and stuck her hand out. I handed her a pack of yellow post its and a pen. She scribbled something down and I took the post it once she had written her note. I made a face and told the others what she had written.

"We have a new source for materials and if we need to we can use her for difficult to find items."

The others were thrilled to hear that. They told me they would email me all the details of materials as well as budgets. I told them I couldn't promise miracles but we would do our best. The meeting broke up as I began to feel my toes curl. I closed my laptop and looked down. Bruna was leisurely sucking me off. She had wanted to drag it out as long as possible. I grabbed the corners of my desk and held on for dear life.

"I am so damn close," I said in a raspy voice. "Just a little..."

Suddenly Bruna went into overdrive. She began stroking the shaft hard and fast and licking and sucking the head like mad. I howled as I lost control and she got half the load on her face and the other down her throat. I sat there shaking and panting as I recovered. Bruna licked her fingers clean before doing the same for my dick. I told her she had made a mess. She just smiled and told me she was going to hop into the pool. I joined her and we went skinny dipping just before lunch. Bruna stripped down and dove into the deep end cutting the water with the same kind of precision that I had seen Asuna had. I asked her where she had learned to dive and she just smiled.

"I was in the junior Olympics when I was younger. I used to cliff dive for money. That's how I paid for my way back to the U.S."

"You should get back into it," I told her.

"MMMM maybe," she purred as she pressed her ass against me. "Do you like my ass Mr. Robinson?"

"You know I do," I growled as my hands slid around her waist and my cock became trapped between her ass cheeks.

"Do you want to fuck me Mr. Robinson?" She said as she rocked her hips up and down teasing me mercilessly. "I want you inside of me."

We moved to the shallow end of the pool and I had a brief moment of déjà vu. I remembered fucking Toni the neighbor girl under very similar conditions. Bruna stood at the shallow end and bent over offering me that round ass of hers. I slid inside of her and she let out a soft little grunt. I began moving and just like she had teased me I decided to return the favor.

"NNNNN... harder..." she whimpered. "Fuck me harder..."

"No," I said. "You cum when I want you to and not before."

"Yes Boss," she said with a soft giggle.

Our love play was slow and sweet. Each thrust was rewarded with a moan from Bruna. I began to move a bit faster and she looked over her shoulder licking her lips. I caught movement in the corner of my eye. Hidden and watching us from next door was Toni. She was squatting down with a hand between her legs. The little voyeur was watching us fuck.

"Start moving," I said and let Bruna take over for a little bit.

She eagerly did so. She slammed her ass backward against me. I stood there and watched Toni as she tugged her panties to the side flashing me her young pussy. I played with Bruna's ass as she fucked me. Toni climaxed while she was watching us. She came so hard in fact that she fell over and crashed into her dad's garden tools and supplies. The resounding crash was heard for quite a distance. Bruna and I retreated into the water. We both laughed and decided to take things inside.

My definition of inside and hers were a lot different. We had barely gotten inside when she pounced. Her bare ass was pressed against the glass of the sliding door. She had me back inside of her in no time at all. The door shuddered with each and every thrust of my hips. Bruna kissed me as we made love. I lost control and fucked her as fast and hard as I could. The kiss had ignited something inside of me. If we didn't move I was going to have to repair my back door.