Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her up and took her standing up. I grabbed those juicy ass cheeks of hers and fucked her silly. She broke our kiss and began crying out each time my cock hit deep. I was getting close and she knew it. She began squeezing her pussy muscles even as she got close to climaxing herself. I could feel her body begin to shake and she bit down on my shoulder as she came. The pain and her pussy clamping down around me pushed me over the edge. Bruna went into multiple orgasms and I held her until she had finished thrashing around. I set her back onto her feet and eased out of her. My phone alarm went off and I raced upstairs towards the bathroom. Bruna followed me a smile on her face.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she slid into the shower behind me.

"We? You are assuming... aw damn girl... okay we are going to see a friend of mine," I whimpered as her hand wrapped around me.

We showered and got dressed. I drove us to the lab. I met with my friend and held up a bottle of water just so he knew what I was testing. I handed him the cash and he told me how to clear the memory of the machinery I would be using. He didn't want to know anything. He took us up to the lab I would be using and stood outside. I drew samples of the water and ran it through several machines. They would analyze various aspects of the water, mainly the mineral content. The same spike kept appearing and I held onto the printouts before I wiped the memory of the machinery.

I walked out and he was waiting. I offered to show him but he shook his head. We were walking out when his curiosity won out. He asked what I had and I told him.

"Unknown mineral present," I told him and he snatched the sheets from me.

"What do you mean unknown," he said and looked at the chemical schematic of the mineral molecule. "Who are you darling?"

"Can it be reproduced," I asked and he nodded. Given time anything can be reproduced. "Can I do it?"

"Yeah," he said. "I think you could handle this." He took out a pin and jotted down the basics I should try first. "It's a beginning but if you run into issues give me a holler."

Bruna had remained silent until we got to the car. Once we passed through the security checkpoint she asked me about the water. I told her it was an artificial molecule. The shape of it told me that. There were expected formations you see in nature this one was as alien as could be.

"Why did you take a blood sample and run that?" Bruna asked.

"I have been drinking the water a lot over the last few days. It had bonded to my cells."

"What does that mean?" She asked her voice low and uncertain.

"It means I no longer have to drink the water to enjoy its benefits. The effects are now permanent." I told her.

"What sort of effects?"

"I don't know the full impact yet. But there are some obvious ones I have noticed. The gray hair went away. My body is closer to when I was in my twenties. Hell, I even have a six pack again! I haven't slept for over thirty hours but feel fine."

Her answer was road head. I dug my fingers into her hair as she freed me from my jeans. Her warm wet mouth surrounded me and despite all the fucking we'd done all day I was rock hard in no time at all. As she went down on me I wondered if this was her coping mechanism or she wanted to see if I could get it up again. As we drove, she made love to my cock with lips, tongue and hand.

"Oh damn I need this so bad," I growled as her lips brushed the base of my cock. "Holy shit, you are deepthroating me!"

We made the turn that led into the neighborhood and that's when I saw the flashing lights. I told her to hurry up. I texted my boss and CC'd Charlie. I needed a lawyer and fast and no I hadn't done anything wrong. I took the long way home so that Bruna could finish. I blew down her throat just as I turned onto my block. Yep, three cars were parked in front of my house. None of them were standard cop cars. They were all black, new and carried men and women in suits. Bruna had just zipped me up when she popped back up. They noticed her and especially when she wiped the corners of her mouth.

We parked in front of Teri's home. I got out and told Bruna to stay in the car. I walked over to the agents from whatever alphabetical soup they represented. In this case it was the F.B.I. I asked them their business and they held up a search warrant. I read it over and told them I had an injunction halting said search. It would be arriving shortly.

The helicopter appeared from the northeast. It had the company logo on the side and the feds cursed. The chopper landed in a nearby park and three people exited. Two of them I recognized instantly. What the hell was HE doing here? Nick Shaw walked up all smiles and next to him his ever present bodyguard Akira Kusanagi. The man next to her I didn't recognize.

"Here is an injunction to cease any and all activity at my employee's residence. My judge trumps your judge. Now, if you would be so kind."

"This isn't over Robinson," one of the male agents snarled.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked him and he narrowed his eyes.

"Keeping a poisonous liquid in your home," he said and I understood then.

"This is about the damned water? I kept it because I could. I am the only one drinking it."

"Water... what water?" Nick asked.

I walked over to my car and Bruna handed me the half empty bottle. I handed that to Nick. I told him it had been pulled off the market. Nick looked at the water bottle and then at the angry agent. He blinked a few times and handed the bottle to his lawyer.

"Are you people insane?" Nick asked. "Do you have any idea what kind of damage you've done to this man's reputation? I plan on filing charges against you and your team agent. Your superior will be hearing from me. Have a nice day. Akira get me the director of the F.B.I. on the phone. Tell him we need to have that rematch on the golf course."

The three cars shut down their lights and drove off without another word. My neighbors were all outside staring in my direction. Nick asked why the Feds were here. I told him I had the water analyzed and perhaps that triggered some sort of alarm. I showed him the paperwork and he smiled. He recognized it. I knew he did. He handed me back the papers and waved at my neighbors as he left. Once the helicopter was in the air and leaving I called an impromptu neighborhood meeting.

"I bought some of that water they said was tainted. I kept it since I hadn't had any reaction to it. I don't know why the Feds came here but this might happen again."

"We are behind you Greg," Asuna said.

"Yeah," Dana added. "We got your back."

Soon everyone was telling me it was going to be okay. I stepped inside my home to find a terrified Cindy huddled in the corner. I held her as she cried in my arms. I told her it would be okay. Bruna helped out and told her the owner of the company had shown up and pulled my ass out of the fire. So we ordered delivery and nothing cures nerves like a large meat lover's pizza. Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. Cindy raced to the door hollering 'pizza dude'. She opened the door and there was silence. I panicked and raced to the door.

"Charlie, what are you doing here?" I said to my old supervisor.

"I brought you some gifts from Nick," he said smiling. "Can I come in? Thanks, I know you've had a long ass day but I promise I won't be long. I am here to hand out a few things and then I will be long gone."

We settled into the living room and he set down the silver briefcase. The mirror bright case cast queer reflections upon its surface. He told me that what he had in the case was cutting edge tech. It was perfectly safe and we might require it if things go sideways. He set the briefcase on the table and opened it. A light fog rolled out from the case obscuring its contents.

"This stuff is way past the eye drops and standard wrist peripherals. This is military grade black ops stuff. Nick feels you will require it considering."

"Considering what," I asked as both Bruna and Cindy remained silent.

"Take off your shirt," Charlie said and I did. "Now sit on the floor next to me. Each of you has to do this if you want a chance at survival. "Okay, now this might sting a bit."

I barely caught a glimpse of the metallic looking centipede that he took from the case. He settled it onto my back and I flinched at the bitter cold thing crawling on my back. It reached my upper neck and that's when the thing burrowed into my cervical disks. The pain was brief but intense. When I woke up I was also sporting what appeared to be some sort of metal and crystal graft on my left wrist. Charlie was just placing the casing over the graft to hide its true nature. I sat up and touched the back of my neck. It was tender but there was no sign of the centipede.

"Charlie, what the hell was that?" I asked turning to face him.

"They call it Sym-Tek which stands for symbiotic technology. The thing attached to your nervous system interacts directly through the blood brain barrier and interfaces with you mind. The wrist device is the latest in holographic scanning and projector technology. It can display via the neural interface directly to your optic nerve or function in a more standard way. The thing in your neck also acts like body armor. If you run into trouble it will automatically trigger a defensive response. Well which of you ladies is first?"

Cindy jumped at the chance to have the implants while Bruna wasn't so sure. She accepted the Sym-Tek out of fear more than a desire to possess the latest in Numenor technology. Charlie got up to leave and told us the other renovation in A.I. technology.

"Oh by the way, the artificial personalities can be formatted to act and react independently but there is what the guys in R&D call a silent partner protocol. The best way I can describe it is that you are your own A.I. Good luck and I'll see you in the morning."

Bruna spent the night and we set the alarm for an hour earlier than usual. We were going to get ready and stop by her place so she could change into clean clothes on the way to the office. What did he mean if things went sideways? What the hell was really going on? I was almost too scared to ask. Cindy on the other hand was lying on her back and gesturing to empty air as she surfed her social media. I told her not to breathe a word about the implants to anyone and I meant anyone.

"I understand dad. This is bad isn't it?"

"I don't know and that is what really scares me."