Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers

"What?" I cried out. "Who killed themself?"

That's when I learned that the slimy fat fucker with the Nazi fob watch had offed himself. I fought the urge to smile and barely succeeded. My curiosity took over and I asked why he had taken his own life.

"The video is going viral even as we speak," the young lady said even as she snapped her fingers and the cameraman handed her a tablet computer. "Here, take a look for yourself."

"This looks like the anniversary party," I said as the footage began.

The camera seemed to be about head level and followed the movement of whoever was filming the party. Maybe it was one of those micro cameras hidden inside a pair of glasses. I watched as the now deceased senator approached the camera and I had a feeling of deja vu. I watched as the person reached out and took the fob watch into his hand. He opened it and examined the face as well as the inscription. There was no doubt in my mind that it was my encounter with the senator caught on tape. The voice had been altered and I watched as the hand snatched the gold coin from the other pocket and it was clear to anyone watching the nature of the coin once it was turned over. The double lightning bolts and swastika were center screen.

"Oh my," I said softly as the video came to an end.

"He admitted to buying the watch at some kind of secret auction. Do you have any reaction?"

"I... I am shocked to see this. I won't lie and tell you that he and I were friends, we weren't. We were at odds on an upcoming project. I will extend my condolences to his widow and family though. No one deserves something like that. I just can't figure out how someone snuck a camera into the party. The security was very tight and quite extensive. I think that about covers this. It has been a long night and I am going to bed. I have a long day tomorrow."

"Thank you Mr. Robinson," the reporter said and did her sign off for the camera.

I waited until the lights were cut off before I headed inside with Rhea next to me. I nodded to the doorman and he smiled as he opened the door and touched his right breast pocket. Are you kidding me? I stopped just inside and watched as the doorman slid his right hand into his back pocket for a second. Rhea watched me confused and I shook my head as we continued to the elevator. I waited until we were inside and heading for the penthouse.

"We have company," I told Rhea.

"How do you know that?"

"The doorman," I explained. "He signaled me as we walked inside. A woman came up from the garage to see me. I don't who it is or why she is here."

"This had better not spoil our evening or their will be hell to pay." She bristled.

I promised her it wouldn't. The door opened and we stepped out of the elevator to come face to face with none other than the senator's widow. What the hell was she doing here? I was about to ask her when she begged me for protection. I looked at Rhea and she looked as shocked as I was. I unlocked the apartment and let her in. The lights came on and I could see the trail of tears that marred her stunning features. Amarna was a tall curvaceous blonde with bright green eyes and a walk that inspired a desire that was so wrong considering her husband wasn't even buried yet.

"What is going on?" I asked as she hugged herself.

"Ken was into some seriously dangerous shit," she said as she plopped down onto my couch.

"What kind of things are we talking about Amarna?" I asked as Rhea headed for the liquor cabinet and poured three glasses of whiskey.

"I don't know all the details. He just told me that if he died or disappeared to come to you and give you this." She said holding out a thumb drive.

I took it from her and had my other half scan it for viruses. Once I knew it was clean I slid the drive into my watch to see what sort of files were on it. As my other half perused the files I asked Amarna why she was really here. She opened her purse and took out the fob watch that had been so important to her late husband. She handed it to me and began a long rambling rant about her husband and his dark obsessions.

"He was sick. This is just the latest in his acquisitions over the last twenty years or so. You haven't seen his museum. It's horrid! You wouldn't believe the terrible things that sick fuck collected! I married him for his money and his influence. It wasn't like he was a gifted lover or even interested in me in a physical sense. He married me as an addition to his long list of possessions. You have no idea. If you knew who he is related to you might begin to understand."

"Why did you stay?" Rhea asked and Amarna spun on her.

"Didn't you hear what I said? I was a part of his collection! There was no leaving him. I would disappear or he would destroy me and my family. I couldn't let that happen. Take that watch for example. Do you know where the gold for the coin came from? I do. It's horrible! How could you do that to people?" She paused to sip her drink and the truth hit me with a cold chill. "Teeth... they took their teeth and melted the gold fillings before they burned the bodies. The smoke on the front of the coin that is from the god damn ovens! The coin was made for the bastard that was in charge of the camp. It was a gift for a job well done. Can you imagine? Here's a fucking watch for murdering all those people. Great job... that a boy... monsters, they were all fucking monsters! He was so damn proud of this little acquisition. I am glad he is dead. Do you hear me? I am glad that rotten bastard is dead!"

My other half had finished analyzing the files. The display came to life and there hung an image of a globe. There were dozens of icons scattered all over the surface of the earth. The triangles were properties that were held by the senator's family. The squares were bank accounts and the circles were living members of the family. There weren't many circles displayed. When I asked who the senator was related to my other half displayed the coat of arms of the House of Usher. It then displayed the family tree that began with his grace the Duke of Exeter George Usher and ended with the late senator. My first thought was to the poet and author Edgar Allen Poe and his famous story the Fall of the House of Usher. His death had always been a mystery but now a gleaming tragedy seemed to come to light. Had they murdered him for his story? Had they taken offense and waited for the right time to end his life?

"Anything else," I asked the A.I.

The display changed and it listed all the bank accounts. Next to the names of the banks were login names and passwords. I had my other half log in to the accounts and see what kind of money we were talking about. It took a few seconds to calculate the total amounts after converting all of the different currencies to U.S. dollars. It was a staggering amount. I looked at Rhea and then Amarna. I told the A.I. to change all of the passwords and keep the information secret. I upended the contents of my glass and swallowed until it was empty. The display went dark and I wondered what I was going to do. The Ushers had been hiding below the radar for the last century or so. They were wealthy beyond imagining. The senator had committed suicide rather than face disgrace or bring dishonor to his family name. The focus would be on his death rather than the watch. I was sure that the media would smooth over the video and it would never see much air time if any at all. If I was right he would be toted as a hero and they would wonder what had possibly pushed a public servant to take his own life. I repeat I hate politics.

I was lightly buzzed now and Rhea was silently fuming at the nasty interruption to what should have been a night of intense love play. I looked over at Amarna and frowned. That's when I broke down and simply asked what she wanted from me. She stood up and opened the mink coat she was wearing. That was the only thing she was wearing. I remembered seeing her in some classy yet provocative dresses at other events. The dresses did no justice to the body she so wantonly displayed now. I glanced at Rhea and she was smiling now. I gestured for Amarna to turn around. She did as she was told and let the coat drop to the floor. Damn, now that was one fine ass! She wanted my protection and would do anything to earn it. I asked her what anything meant and she just smiled and repeated anything. Rhea and I leaned towards each other and did 'rock, paper, scissors' to see who went first. I let Rhea win. Giggling the sex hungry redhead took Amarna's hand and led her to the bedroom.

"I'll be in whenever you are ready," I said as the girls closed the door behind them. "Well that certainly improved her mood."

"Are you angry with me," my other half asked manifesting out of the cybernetic ether.

"For uploading the video... no," I said staring at the hologram sitting across from me. "You could have warned me though."

"I calculated the odds of the press arriving before we reached the hotel at 82 percentile. I figured an honest reaction of surprise would be better than a staged one."

"Good thinking," I said smiling at my dark doppelganger. "What do think of this Amarna situation?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. She has an artificial personality in her ring. She has been trying to record events in this apartment since she arrived. I ordered the 'other' to comply and sent the feed directly to me. I will alter it as I did that of the late senator if you wish."

"Yeah, let's keep her on a short leash. What are your thoughts on the thumb drive material?" I asked and he shrugged. "It smells like a trap."

"Perhaps the senator's plans were to anger his family and direct them at us. What do you think?"

"Yeah, that sounds like something he'd do. By the way, how the hell did you record that footage at the party?" I asked clearing the most glaring of the confusion I had at the moment.

"Oh that is simple. There is a host of nanites coursing through your system. They tie all of your senses as a kind of peripheral device for me to access. So anything that you see, hear and the like can be recorded and played back. Was that an A sharp?"

The high pitched squeal from the bedroom must have been Amarna climaxing. I got to my feet and my other half faded from view and I focused on what awaited me on the other side of the bedroom door. I knocked and opened the door. Rhea was kneeling at the foot of the bed. Amarna was splayed lewdly with her legs spread wide and I could see her soaked pussy from the doorway. She was panting as Rhea motioned me over smiling in triumph. I noticed that Amarna had taken off her jewelry and one of her rings was quite familiar. It was one of ours by that I mean it was manufactured by Numenor Tech. I stripped down as I looked over Amarna's body. She really was gorgeous. I could see why the senator wanted her as arm candy. Her tits were large and full with huge areoles and puffy nipples. She was incredibly fit and looked like she hit the gym quite regularly. I tried to guess her nationality and guess she was a mix of Celtic, Nordic with a hint of Eastern European. It was those bright blue eyes of hers that sucked you in. Speaking of sucking something in, Amarna managed to get onto her hands and knees of opened her mouth as an offering. Once I was naked I walked over to the bed and slid my semi hard cock between her lips. She took half of it easily. I let out a yelp of surprise as she worked my erection without ever moving her body. All the action was happening in her mouth. She had a long talented tongue that was working magic like I had never experienced. It was a pity she had tried to screw me over. I would love a few rounds with her after tonight. Rhea watched and grinned as she saw what the other gal was doing to me.

"She sucks cock better than me?" Rhea asked and I shook my head.

"No, just differently is all," I barely managed.

"Good answer," Rhea said as she moved behind Amarna. "Round two you greedy bitch you..."

Amarna began to rock her body now. She easily took my entire cock between her lips and down her throat. I gasped and simply stood there and let her work. Speaking of working, Rhea was driving her fingers in and out of both of Amarna's holes. The redhead was on a mission to make the new girl orgasm again. I on the other hand was just here to satisfy my carnal desires. I grabbed Amarna by the back of the head and took over. She submitted instantly and I fucked her throat with long slow movements of my hips. I felt her tremble under the dual assault. Rhea had that take no prisoners expression on her face.

"Are you ready for a pounding," I asked and Rhea just nodded.

She relented on Amarna long enough to grab a few condoms from her purse. I stepped away from Amarna as Rhea placed a condom on my iron hard cock. Amarna was still on her hands and knees but now her ass was high in the air. I walked around to the business side of the busty blonde and teased her labia with the head of my cock. Rhea shook her head and motioned with her hand. I moved the tip to Amarna's puckered ass hole. Rhea nodded so I pushed until the entire length was buried in the other's ass.

"God damn, that is a lot bigger than her fingers," Amarna gasped.

I began to move and they both urged me on to thrust harder and faster. My balls were slapping against Amarna's labia and clit. Each impact sent a jolt of pleasure through her body. The widow was yelling all kinds of obscenities at me as her orgasm crashed into her. I made sure that everything that happened was in sight of her ring as it recorded every sound and movement. I grabbed Amarna by her hair and raised her head and whispered 'smile for the camera'. I began moving again and I felt her stiffen but her body soon betrayed her and she begged me to fuck her ass harder. Maybe she felt the footage was safe from me? Who knew, I didn't care one iota. I hammered her tight little hole as hard as she could take it. Rhea waited patiently knowing why I was focusing on Amarna. The widow's second climax came fast and hard surprising us both. I pulled out of her and took off the condom so that she could suck me off.

"Are you going to spray her face," Rhea asked as she watched the other go down on me.

"That would make for a nice little finale," I growled as the talented little cock sucker worked me over.

I warned the widow that I was getting close. She eagerly took me in hand and aimed the head of my cock at her face. She stroked me off with her mouth wide open and her eyes clenched shut. I heard that sperm burns like a bitch if it gets in your eyes. I let out a howl as I fired off my load and watched the paint hit the canvas. Rhea giggled and told me it was my best work yet. Amarna went to the bathroom and washed up though she did almost bump into the wall a few times on the way there.

"I have the footage," my other half whispered. "I'll show you once I finish altering it."

"Thank you."

"Are you going to tell her?" Rhea asked and I shrugged.

"Tell me what?" Amarna asked from the bathroom.

"I hijacked your footage," I told her and waited for her reaction.

"I suspected as much when you grabbed my hair. How did you do that?"

"I work for Numenor. You do the math." I said and she frowned in understanding. "Now are you going to tell me why you really gave me that thumb drive?"

"I planted a data miner on his laptop," she began as she explained. "I wanted it as leverage. But when I learned about his family I lost my nerve. I figured you'd protect me for the information."

"Lady, I barely know you," I told her. "I am intrigued about the Usher family, I really am. But messing with them is taking a tiger by the tail."

I looked over at Rhea and she shrugged. I had to think it over. I told Amarna to go home and I'd be in touch. She walked out of the bathroom her face now free of cum. I watched as she slipped on her jewelry and reluctantly picked up her coat. I stared at the full round ass of hers and felt my mouth go dry. That plump little pussy of hers screamed to be hammered. I felt Rhea's breath on my neck as she pressed her tits against my back.

"Hey slut," Rhea called out. "You can stay the night if you become my toy. You do what I say when I say it."

The widow dropped her coat and practically tore the rings from her hands. The three of us played for the next hour or so. Rhea treated her like a dog and Amarna ate it up. I didn't know which was more arousing Rhea playing mistress to Amarna's slave or fucking them both and being the absolute center of attention. I still didn't trust Amarna but that didn't mean I couldn't enjoy myself. I tucked the girls into bed and washed up. I still had things to do before I called it a night.

My other half and I sat across from each other again as we worked on Project Ares. I was still amazed at Nick's desire to expand upon the Blink technology. I stared at the schematics of all the parts involved and shook my head. There was no way in hell this was going to happen any time soon. I pushed down the utter sense of failure and tried to put a new spin on things. I turned the holograms of the ring this way and that but nothing seemed to help. I had stumbled upon the solution to make the technology viable but what Nick was asking was just crazy. I looked over at my other half and he had his chin in his hand. I saw a flashing coming from the holograms. He was looking at every aspect of its construction seeking a solution. I watched as portions of the ring were highlighted but if there was a pattern or revelation it remained a mystery to me.

"Anything," I asked but the A.I. shook its spectral head.

"I suspect we may fail to meet Master Nick's deadline."

"Are there any updates on the security robots?"

"They will be online ahead of schedule. I am not sure how well the public will take to them though."

"I am sure the novelty will wear off soon enough," I reassured him. "I need to close my eyes for a bit. Wake me up in a couple of hours please."

"Get some rest and I will keep an eye on things."

There is an intimate connection between my A.I. and myself. Even while I rest I can feel him working somewhere in the back of my thoughts. When I dream sometimes he inadvertently intrudes without meaning to do so. I wonder where I end and he begins. We have a kind of synergy between us that transcends individuality. I dreamt of Amarna and the hunger for her amazing body haunted me until I awoke the next morning. I heard the shower running and the distinct erotic moans drifting over the sound of the falling water. I was grateful I had the day off otherwise I would have been late for work. I joined the girls and took my pleasure from them until I was sated and they were so wrecked they returned to bed.

I felt giddy after a job well done so I dressed and went out for breakfast. I reached the lobby and one of the security guards warned me the press was out front. I thanked him and slipped out via the garage. If I took my car they would just follow so I went on foot. I managed to slip away unseen and headed for a nearby bagel shop. The owner knew me by sight and would give me a table away from the windows. As I walked I pulled up the morning news and there in the breaking news column was the suicide of the senator and the apparent disappearance of his widow. If only they knew what she had been up to and done to me last night and this morning. I had never met a more talented cock sucker in my entire life. It was a perfect blend of talent and hunger. Damn, I was getting hard just thinking about it even after blowing my load down her throat earlier. I saw that politics was as chaotic as usual for this election year. That deflated my wood in a heartbeat.

I reached the bagel shop and the owner, Phillip Sanza, waved me in and pointed at 'my' table. I didn't even have to order. I always got the same thing. Phillip brought my coffee and bagel over and sat with me. He liked hearing the juicy bits of my life. He was an older gentleman that had moved from Chile thirty years earlier. The American Dream was a blueprint for his success. He came with nothing and had a thriving business due to his hard work and desire to succeed.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers