Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That worked better than expected. How do you feel?"

"Good, I feel like my old self."

"Fantastic, I've given you and Mor... I mean Rhea. You have the bedroom at the end of the hall. I have left a gift for you when you have time on your hands."

We returned to what passed as the living room in Windsword. The girls were still occupied so Jon and I took up cue sticks in his amazing gaming room. The center of the room was dominated by the pool table while the walls had a number of classic arcade machines. The wall opposite the arcade had three dark boards and a cutting edge holographic display for movies or games. The remaining wall had a full bar including an aging wooden serving surface. Jon walked behind the bar and took out a chilled bottle of ice wine. It was perfectly aged and tasted heavenly. We shot pool, threw darts and even went head to head in several games of Tekken. Loser changed characters and we were halfway through the entire cast when the girls reappeared. Cindy looked dazed but happy. The twins were on either of Rhea's arms as she strode triumphant into the room. She had conquered the hungry trio and looked ready for another go. I set down my controller and took to my feet.

"Greg... you can..." she said as I walked over and lifted her off her feet and over my shoulder.

"Don't wait up," I said over my shoulder.

I carried her up the ancient staircase and down the long hall. I opened the door, walked in and nudged the door closed with my foot. The bed was king sized with four stout oaken posts. I tossed Rhea onto the bed and she had barely landed as she began undressing. I did the same and let my clothing fall to the floor. I approached the bed naked and eager for her touch. Rhea's eyes blazed with desire as I joined her. I slid my fingers into her hair and pulled her to me. The kiss that followed burned us both. While she had enjoyed time with the others her body wasn't satisfied. I closed my eyes and opened my thoughts to her as our bodies pressed against one another. The damn of raw hunger opened and we were both swept away. This was something I could never share with another. Our intimacy went beyond physical coupling. We shared the caress of our souls. Rhea was beneath me as I planted kisses down her neck to her sensitive nipples. Her back arched as she cried out.

"I love you!"

I let my hands that had craved her body so much explore and hold her as I knelt between her legs. Rhea growled as I slid slowly into her. I couldn't wait any longer and neither could she. I eased inside of her and the contact intensified. We shared each other's pleasure as I thrust in and out of her. She surrendered to my hunger as I strove to push her over the edge and make her climax. The more she yielded the harder I tried to make her scream. I was rewarded a little while later when her voice rose in a body shaking scream of release. A moment later I was on my back with a much changed Morrigan Ni Rhea. She was the aggressor and I was her prey. I gave in to her hunger and watched as she drove her body down on my iron hard erection. She cursed at me in J'Nai as she fucked me. She grasped my wrists as she raised our love play to the next level. Surrender didn't suit me well but I endured for her sake. I rarely saw this side of her. She slammed her hips down impaling her pussy over and over again.

"Come for me or I will make you suffer." Rhea growled as continued making love to me.

"I am so damn close," I muttered as my body stiffened beneath her.

"Fill me up..." she begged now. "Give it to me Singer."

I smiled when she called me that. It was her pet name for me when we were alone. I was torn from that moment as my body surrendered up its reward. Cum gushed inside of her for the first but hardly the last time. The world seemed to blur as we made love. We took turns being dominant and taking charge. The intensity increased the longer we were together. It was near dawn by the time we burned through all that sexual energy. We lie in each other's arms whispering.

"I thought I lost you," she said her head on my chest and her hand on my belly.

"I thought the same but I've learned better." I admitted. "I am so sorry how I reacted. I should have trusted you more."

"That wasn't fear of losing me it was your own fear that you'd never be whole again. What happened between you and Jon?"

"We talked a lot and he showed me something in the dungeon. It was a J'Nai rune structure. I removed it. The energy from that construct healed me."

"When you say talked, did you hold anything back?" She asked and she smiled when she saw my expression. "You two are quite a bit alike. He has a knack for getting through a person's defenses. I am sorry for my reaction. Seeing him again so suddenly shocked me."

"You love him and I understand that."

"I loved him once. When I got too close things fell apart. He is afraid of losing people."

We fell silent and I closed my eyes. Rhea got up to pee. I followed her a minute or so later. As I relieved my bladder she stood in front of the sink brushing her hair. Once I was done I turned to face her. Rhea looked at me using the mirror. She smiled as her skin flushed with color.

"You are staring at me." She whispered.

"Can you blame me? When I woke in that damn tank I thought I would never walk again. The thought of never being able to hold you in my arms again crushed me."

"You made up for it tonight. If you are feeling guilty we can have all of our meals in bed tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan," I said as I started the shower. "I'm going to wash up."

Rhea joined me and for the first few minutes we just held each other under the falling water. We washed each other but managed to keep the distance between us to a minimum. I dried her off and as I reached for a dry towel Rhea held up her hair brush. I nodded and she smiled. There was a joy in the little things now that we had faced death. We returned to our bed. I sat with my back to headboard and she sat in front of me. I brushed her hair and she asked me for a story. The words tumbled from my lips as I was lost in the motion of the brush.

"We raced along the edge of the D'Naan Maelstrom. The Wraiths charged ahead reentering real space with an ear-splitting war cry. The Dire Lords covered them with a withering fire of raw psychic plasma. I lead the Flame Serpents to crush the last signs of resistance. As I decapitated the daemon prince a cluster of hover tanks breached the web and formed up ready to batter the Basalt Keep's inner defenses..."

"Wait, you fought at the Fall of the Basalt Keep?" She asked her skin manifesting goose bumps.

"Yes... I mean he did."

"My father was there. He challenged and defeated the Red Prince Ajanka Dur."

"I remember that! Your father seemed so tiny compared to the towering figure of the demon prince. He wielded Fell Hammer while your sire darted beneath him using his inhuman speed to wear down his foe. There were blinding flashes when the demon hammer crashed against Sun Wall, your father's shield. The demon's cry when Soulcutter bit deep of infernal flesh. The battle lasted hours until at last the Red Prince perished after suffering a hundred wounds. There are a dozen songs recounted your father's skill and courage."

Rhea's voice took up the melody of the Red Prince's Dirge. The alien syllables filled the air as she leaned back against me. I took up the song and added my voice to hers. Rhea shivered when the song reached its end. I held her as she lay before me and surrendered to sleep. Her eyes were shutting when her dreamy voice could be heard.

"What is that?"

I looked over at the end table and the long slender box angled on its ash surface. I could reach out and pick up the box without disturbing Rhea. I set it on her belly so I could use my free hand to remove the lid. I wiggled the lid until it lifted free. She gasped in shock when she saw the object within. Rhea sat up so fast that the box tipped over and the dark metallic rod rolled free. Instinct took over and I grabbed the errant object. It was cool to the touch at first but quickly warmed in my hand. The nonreflective material grew darker still until the edges of the rod blurred. A moment later energy began coursing through me from the artifact. The first few seconds drove every ounce of fatigue from me and sharpened my senses to a razor's edge. It didn't stop there. The energy coursed through my mind awakening dormant skills I never suspected I possessed. The nanites swarmed to every corner of my brain creating connections directed by the force from the relic. It ended as quickly as it had begun.

"Greg... Greg... are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said almost giggling. "It was like biting down on a power line." I said setting the rod back into its box. "I am still all tingly."

"That too," Rhea moaned as she went down on my raging erection.

"Oh shit," I cried out. "I am really sensitive. Are you listening to me? Unnn... damn it woman!"

Rhea's eyes were closed as her head bobbed up and down. I leaned back and let her have her way. I watched her as she made love to my cock. The door flew open and Cindy stepped into the room. She smiled as she closed the door. She reached down and removed the translucent nighty she was wearing. My attention was torn from Rhea as my daughter climbed onto the bed. She crawled over to me before she stood up and straddled my face. I felt her fingers slide into my hair and she pulled my face to her soaked slit. I lapped at her labia as ground her sex against my face. Rhea didn't appear to mind Cindy's arrival. I reached back and grabbed my daughter's ass cheeks as the redhead lifted her mouth away and straddled my lap. She didn't impale her pussy right away. Instead she rocked her hips sliding her pussy against my erection.

"Damn Boss Man you are really fucking hard," Rhea moaned as she continued to tease herself.

"I really missed his tongue," Cindy whimpered.

"He missed you too," Rhea replied. "His dick is like steel. He is going to wreck you little girl."

"UNNNN... what about you?"

"I am going to play puppet mistress. You two are going to do what I say when I say it."

"...damn daddy... I am melting inside!"

Rhea moved my left hand away and a moment later I heard the sharp crisp crack as she slapped Cindy's ass. A deep guttural sound escaped my little girl's throat. A moment later Rhea was ordering Cindy around. She pulled away from me and left the bed. By the time I sat up and orientated, my child was bent over one of the mirrored dressers. Her arms were crossed and her head was down. I waited for Rhea to give me my orders. I got off the bed and walked behind my tantalizing target. Rhea knelt next to me and took my cock in her hand. I pushed my hips forward and sunk deep into Cindy. We both whimpered as I began moving.

"I told you he missed you," Rhea said as she watched my hips drive my erection to the hilt over and over again. "Damn girl are you going to come already?"

"Uh huh," she admitted.

"Were you listening at the door again?"

"May-be," Cindy moaned. "Oh god I am so close... what are you doing?"

Rhea gave me the signal and I hauled Cindy up off her feet so I could fuck her standing up. I held her by her thighs which gave the redhead a clear view of the action. Cindy howled as she came and I was unrelenting. I kept pounding her even as she begged, promised and offered for me to stop. Her pleas went unanswered. I took my pleasure from her even as she squirmed and tried to free herself. It was these actions that drew Rhea's ire.

"Do it." She ordered and I complied.

"Do it... do what?" Cindy asked as I lifted her high enough for my cock to slip free. "Oh thank... oh no daddy not my ass!"

"You broke the rules," Rhea said with an evil grin. "Do it."

I lowered my little girl slowly and relentlessly onto my slick erection. The tip touched her asshole and Cindy's weight did the rest. Her back arched as the head pierced the tight ring of muscle. She was breathing deep and trying to relax. I continued to lower her until I was buried in that snug little ass of hers. Rhea bent forward and flickered her tongue over Cindy's clit. We both cried out as she tightened up instinctively. As Rhea licked and suckled Cindy's sensitive button of flesh I held her still as I hammered her from below. My thrusts were slow but powerful. I growled in my daughter's ear as my own climax drew near.

"Unnn... it's getting bigger inside of me... are you going to cum daddy?"

I remained silent but picked up the pace as I fought the urge to shoot into her. Rhea stood up and watched Cindy and I intently. She watched our faces as we fucked. I saw her eyes go wide in delight as she knew I was close. I cried out and dropped Cindy one last time. My load spurted deep and I let out a satisfied grunt.

"Damn, I needed that!"

"You both needed that," Rhea said as she steadied Cindy while I pulled out.

"Wow, I forgot how much I enjoyed that fat cock up my ass." Cindy purred. "I need to wash up. Sleep tight you two."

Cindy grabbed her nightie and opened the bedroom door. The Masters Twins tumbled inward from their position listening at the door. They smiled up at us and were giggling. They were wearing matching lingerie but one wore red and the other black. The twins appeared to be quite drunk and were looking from Cindy to me.

"I told you..." One of the twins began.

"She isn't his daughter..." the other added.

"She has daddy issues." They said in one voice.

"What are you two doing?" Jon growled as he stepped into the open doorway.

"We were just listening," the twins said in one nervous voice.

"I see..." he replied and then took in the scene before him. "I hope they didn't..." he began until he saw Cindy covering up. "I'll leave you to it then."

The twins got to their feet and fled down the hall. Jon smiled and closed the door as he left. Rhea laughed as she took Cindy to the bathroom to wash up. I guess that secret is out of the bag. I followed the girls to the bathroom. Cindy was sitting on the toilet giggling as Rhea replayed Jon's reaction to seeing a naked daughter in her father's bedroom. I tried and failed to hide the smile that was hiding just below the surface.

"I guess this is going to taint his image of me," I said and that inspired a second round of laughter from them. "What... what is so fucking funny?"

"Daddy, Jon is fucking his sisters and I suspect his mom as well."

"I doubt she is free of his attention. Have you met her?" Rhea added with a smirk.

"No, he never mentioned her," I said pondering this obvious inconsistency.

"I haven't met her either," Cindy said as she started a shower. "Are you mad at me daddy?"

"How the hell can I be angry when I just blew my load in your ass kitten?"

"Too true," Rhea said before breaking out in a whole new round of laughter.

We shared a shower and I sent the girls off to bed. I was too hyped up to sleep. The energy that had been provided by the thing that Jon had left for me. What was it exactly? Was it some kind of artifact he picked up on his long journey? Or had he made it himself? Who knew what he was capable of? He had lived so long and learned secrets only the dead or gods could fathom. I was haunted by the touch of the black wand's power. I took the box with the relic in it with me to the living room downstairs. As I made my way down the hall I heard the rhythmic breathing of all those asleep within the mansion. There were two people awake at this bleak hour, Jon and me. Correction, I sensed a third consciousness within the household. It felt like a predator and I had the sense that it was sated for now. I sat cross legged on the floor before the hearth. I set the box down in front of me as the predator approached.

"Have a seat," I said when she was a heartbeat away. I say she since I could smell her intoxicating musk.

"You must be one of Jon's guests. But he said you were in a wheelchair."

"I am better now," I said holding up the black wand as I thought of it.

"Oh, well that explains everything. That is Jon's favorite toy. I am shocked to see it in your hands. He has never offered it to another human being since he recovered it."

"You must be Jon's mother."

"I must be and I am. You have keen senses for a..." she said as she sniffed the air. "What are you? You sure as hell aren't human."

"I am J'Nai."

"It is good to see you so healthy. I bet your daughter is relieved. I know how worried I would be if something happened to Jon. Listen, it looks like I interrupted you..."

"No, I was just trying to decipher the riddle surrounding this." I said holding up the box.

"I wish I could be of help but Jon was very cryptic about collecting the stones inside that thing."

"It opens up," I said taking it into my hand. "I wonder what sort of stones are inside."

I examined the wand carefully but was seriously distracted when Jon's mom sat behind me and pressed close. I could feel her breasts against my back and even though I had pounded Rhea and Cindy into submission my hunger wasn't satisfied. I felt my erection stiffen even though she was simply pressing her tits against my back. After a few minutes I was painfully hard, something was wrong. I slid mental fingers across her thoughts. That is when I figured out her little trick. She was projecting her hunger onto me. The moment I touched her thoughts she recoiled and became a mental blank. I wasn't the only one that wasn't entirely human. She didn't physically move. Tess Masters simply hid behind a mental wall. A moment later I felt her hand move around my waist to judge her handiwork. I heard a soft sigh of satisfaction for a job well done.

"I hope you are going to take responsibility for that hard on."

"All you have to do is ask." She purred in my ear.

There was a kernel of truth in those words but not the entire truth. She was hiding something. I twisted my torso and looked her in the eye. Her lips said ask but her eyes screamed order. I reached around with my free hand and slid my fingers into her hair. Tess's expression changed instantly. Her eyes narrowed and her mouth opened in a wide 'O' of surprise. I never needed to speak a single word. She crawled to a spot next to me and frantically freed my erection. Just when the world seemed to hold no more surprises along came Tess. Of all the women, I had the pleasure of sucking my cock she was near the top of my list. When she drove her head down and took me to the base in one smooth action she rocketed to the top. I let out a groan and I could feel her hunger once more. I let go of her hair and divided my attention between the puzzle of opening the wand and Tess's world class cock sucking talent. I was enthralled by those two distractions that I never saw Jon walk down the stairs. I also missed when he moved behind his mother and tugged down her soaked underwear. It was only as he slid his cock into her that her yelp of surprise alerted me to his proximity.

"Be a good little whore and let the men folk chat," Jon said his voice oozing power.

If that had been my mom she would have complied. Who was I kidding? She had raised me but everything had changed at Christmas. We were no longer connected by flesh and blood bonds. A sudden love bite from Tess put my head back in the game. I looked at her son pounding her from behind and Tess working her poor heart out to make me cum. The beat reached my senses as our bodies aligned. We were in perfect sync with each other. I suspected it was Jon's doing but it could have been Tess. It didn't matter we were going to reach a mind-blowing climax in no time at all. We could have put it off but I sensed Jon's desire to speak to me away from his mother.

"I never get tired of fucking her." Jon remarked casually. "You read her like a book when you grabbed a fistful of her hair. She is a freak but a secretive one."

1...456789