All Comments on 'Help!'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
With a music soundtrack by Paul McCartney

More HDK fun!

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Wow Superman returns

As always HDK delights us! The classification as a Loving

Wife led me to be looking over my shoulder at all times and

seems to have been part of the joke. Of course, it is pure

fantasy but that is what fiction can be about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Huh ?

This is an erotic story site. I find nothing erotic about this story. It was a waste of my time to read. If I want to read a story like that I'll pick up a copy of Reader's Digest.

Nice_touchNice_touchabout 16 years ago
To Huh?

If you only want to read about mindless sex stories. Learn not to read the stories of Harddaysknight and some stories from other great writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story thanks,give us more

that the stories i like from you.real and common sense for the fan to understand.

DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Different!

Now to the tune of HELP we will have a little action/adventure. Fun story for everyone who wanted to be the hero.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Aruba

Fun story from great writer. What a difference talent makes.I guess it takes all these bad stories to really enjoy a good one. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy your stories and they make a great start to the day.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 16 years ago
Great Stuff

Excellent story with a well thought out storyline. Thanks HDK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Loved it excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
another great tale!!!

i just love your stories. they usually have a good ending which i am a sucker for. look forward for any more tales that you write and hope there is more..thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Over the top and forced

That pretty much sums it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sad

This smugly puritanical tale perpetuates the myth that nude beaches are populated by serial rapists and other lowlifes. Nothing could be further from the truth. This is truly sad.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Funny

I liked it HDK. Good Read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Reads like a teenage boy's fantasy

Good lord. I think you owe ME 50 points for even reading it.

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Too much violence....

There was entirely too much violence for all the blood-letting. I would have thought that you would have fucked at least one of these teenaged beauties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This doesn't really belong on a sex site

Nothing sexy about this story at all. This is basically a fantasy about a guy who is in love with himself. And apparently he's in love with violence as well. Narcisism to the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Affable

HDK:<p>Written with your usual aplomb, but I didn't find it compelling. The characters were credible and their actions for the most part were plausible. I didn't think that the protagonist's having to shed his bathing suit was a necessary element to your story.<p>I'm not a fan of TV movies based on actual events. This tale mirrored those facsimiles with how much it smacked of a real, and tragic, occurrence from the recent past. I more prefer stories by you which have been germinated in their entirety within your fertile imagination.<p>The prose was very well presented, but the content was somewhat mundane. For me it was comparable to enjoying the comfort of a luxury car, but not finding the scenery particularly scintillating. One of the hallmarks which distinguishes your stories is their uniqueness. This was more a case of <i>good conquers evil.</i> This genre is peppered with such submissions. One thing I did find curious was how a guard monitored so stringently that no swimsuits were allowed onto the nude beach, yet apparently no guards were provided to supervise the behavior of those folks once they had been admitted.<p>As always, HDK, I appreciate your effort and look forward to the next.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalabout 16 years ago
Affable

HDK:<p>Written with your usual aplomb, but I didn't find it compelling. The characters were credible and their actions for the most part were plausible. I didn't think that the protagonist's having to shed his bathing suit was a necessary element to your story.<p>I'm not a fan of TV movies based on actual events. This tale mirrored those facsimiles with how much it smacked of a real, and tragic, occurrence from the recent past. I more prefer stories by you which have been germinated in their entirety within your fertile imagination.<p>The prose was very well presented, but the content was somewhat mundane. For me it was comparable to enjoying the comfort of a luxury car, but not finding the scenery particularly scintillating. One of the hallmarks which distinguishes your stories is their uniqueness. This was more a case of <i>good conquers evil.</i> This genre is peppered with such submissions. One thing I did find curious was how a guard monitored so stringently that no swimsuits were allowed onto the nude beach, yet apparently no guards were provided to supervise the behavior of those folks once they had been admitted.<p>As always, HDK, I appreciate your effort and look forward to the next. Sorry about the previous anon posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Macho man!

Look at me, I'm macho man! Macho! Macho! Macho! Macho man!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 16 years ago
Very good story, Lad.

A man in love with himself---it must be the guy that wrote that.

an interesting little story and rather shows what can happen anytime anywhere with attractive women and especially young ones.

Enjoyed it thoroughly and without demonic sex, too!!!

cageyteecageyteeabout 16 years ago
This is the one you told me was coming!

It was worth waiting for. I enjoy your stories mostly because you write well but also because there are twists in the plots. I was certain our hero was going to be in big doo doo for going off with some naked students but HDK turned that plot around too. Thanks for your stories and your encouragement.

ohioohioabout 16 years ago
remarkable!

Another great story from HDK. What's odd is that virtually the same thing happened to me on a recent trip. There were FOUR guys I had to beat the crap out of on that nude beach, not three--but otherwise my adventure was almost word-for-word what happened to HDK's hero here. Oh--and I ended up getting some medals from the Mayor and from my senator. What a coincidence!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
silly

really

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
You won’t drag me out of Lewes beach!

Why sir, other than some personal injuries such as gun shot wound; few broken ribs and miscellaneous additional minor injuries (swollen wounds, cuts and bruises) and the occasional combat situations with predatory gangs which included fire explosions and a car chase – well, other than that, it was a perfectly refreshing and restful vacation!<P>

Thank you for a very fun read!

RealDocRealDocabout 16 years ago
Very realistic , believable and historicallly pret

This fictional story contains a SERIOUS REAL WARNING to students, parents, school boards and sponsors. Behavior similiar to this DOES go on in the carribean and has led to the death of a student. I live in Alabama and we still mourn the loss of a beautiful high school senior whose body has yet to be found and the prosecutor, a lawyer like the most likely perpertrator's father, refuses to re-indict the confessed killer. So don't expect congeniality or justice to prevail in the Caribbean. Good job, HDK, and a thanks for the serious warning.

charleybearcharleybearabout 16 years ago
A Fun Read

HDK, this was a fun story to read. Thanks for always giving us a good time. Variety is the spice of life folks so a good macho man, silly, no sex, hero worship story is good to intersperse into our erotic site.

I always look forward to your stories. Keep them coming.

Charley

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not erotic

This story went off-track when the wife left in a huff (after yelling at her husband for disappearing for four hours with three girls) and she DIDN'T go fuck someone else to get "even" for her husband's assumed infidelity. That might have lead to something interesting. This was just crap.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
I loved this one.

You come up with some real good stories.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a little too campy

and too close to home...it NEVER plays out like his in real life, as we sadly know.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Campy is fine -

And the fact that it is all to possible for those events to actually happen to people is enough to make a father hope it does become a movie - heh

mutigermutigeralmost 13 years ago
CORNY BUT COOL

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

It seems that hero's do exist, and they are in this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Benedict

he smoked a mean cock, his cornhole well-buggered, betrayed!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Should have...

Lined the girls up when they got back to the hotel, told the story and bent them over a table for a paddling. Immediate punishment would have better than allowing rumours to start - good that the girls admitted what happened but still no punishment.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
Why

are all literotica men characters either wimp pussies, or else Chuck Norris type superheroes? Oh well, at least this story didn`t have HDK`s usual wife cheating with an entire aircraft carrier crew while laughing at her husband, followed by the reconciliation at any cost, because it was really the husband`s fault for combing his hair the wrong way.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
I agree with krois666

For once, I agree with krois666. Why is it that most male characters in these stories fall into one of these extreme categories? Very rare is it to find an author on this site who actually writes a story that actually captures a real man in a real situation. Rehnquist and DanielQSteele1 are two of the best that I've seen on this site. I wish more authors would be like them. Most of the stories are fantasies of either a jilted husband who lives vicariously through his characters, or a cuckold who wishes his wife would cheat on him. I like when an author writes a story with his brain, instead of sitting at his computer using one hand.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
k & j ask why?

Cause the majority of the authors and readers on this site are older males who grew up dreaming of being their comic book heroes and of course, simultaneously, the wimpy alter-ego. Two sides of the same counterfeit coin.

Do you really want to be reading repetitious copies of the same stories, endlessly over and over, unto ad nauseaum? Is that not the common complaint about the Strang, that his main characters are always written as xeroxed copies of "Saintly Man victimized by Evil Woman!"?

Is that not the common complaint about my stories, that I am a feminazs vilifying and satirizing male pretensions at being men?

The reality is that all too many if not most of the BTB lynchmob are spelunking trolls., Misogynists so far up de-nile that they can see the Mountains of the Moon. If you want proof of that claim perform my experiment.

Pick out several each of your favorite and popular Loving Wives category stories. Transcribe the verbal dialogue and internal monologues and gender reverse them. You will then realize just how sexually confused and repressed the authors and readers truly are.

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
Give me a break

this story is exactly what it was meant to be: FUN. That's it. It's fun and entertaining. Enjoy it, don't analyse it to death. This author is good at both: writing real stories and writing fun ones. I like both and enjoy reading both types. Remember we read for ENTERTAINMENT! If you want classic prose read Dickens.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Storm is correct - entertaining story

I like the epilogue with the photo turned into a poster. ReaoDoc's comment, though, is also correct. Dangerous enough to go to Daytona on spring break, let alone some third world problematic paradise.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loved it

you are the king of the short, short story and flash stories. Five stars. Well done.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Almost tragedy turned into a save

Given how real life has mirrored this story, only without a hero and tragic outcomes, it has changed from heroic fantasy to cautionary tale. Sad to say even keeping school trips within American borders is no guarantee of safety.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Nude Beaches

I unfortunately have no experience with nude beaches, but I always thought that they were "clothing optional", that you were ALLOWED to be nude not REQUIRED to be!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Kathy's Kidnapping

Why did only Dave and Cindy go to the club?

Wouldn't it have made sense for at least SOME of the other chaperones to go as well?

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Island Fun - A question

Sounds like island law from that of the other states West of the mainland. Corruption in the worst way, as one State Rep, called the island, "The United States own Banana Republic." Loved the story. You have a way of writing erotic without grunts and groans (which aren't bad) and for this you earn my five stars.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
RIP Natalee Holloway, Aruba 2005

As others have noted, this well-told happy-ending story is a cautionary tale for all.

There truly be monsters out there. A recent story about Mischa Barton being drugged while out with FRIENDS on her birthday should serve as another.... (with friends like these, etc...)

Five stars for the story, and chilling reminder of the dangers that lurk....

Thanks!

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Hindsight

First attack would have been avoided if wife had stayed with husband as agreed in the beginning. Whoever herd of taking teenagers clubbing in more than one bar? This is a good warning to parents letting teens go places and drinking to young and experienced, there has been one teen permanently crippled and one dead from similar circumstances over the years.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
HBO and not Lifetime

Ha! Again with the great take-away line.

Another great action adventure from HDK!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoy an action movie with violence and some incidental nudity. They type of story works well too. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars but...

You and every other writer on this site thinks that broken ribs are taped up. They haven't done that for years because the inability to take deep breaths often causes pneumonia. The doctor who treated me said that I had to take shallow breaths and only take a deep breath when I absolutely had to. He also said that the first deep breath I took would convince me that shallow breaths weren't so bad after all because it would hurt like a S.O.B. Also, for those writers who have their heroes recover from broken ribs in 2 days I'll again quote him. When I asked him what my recovery would be like he answered "you'll have about 2 weeks of agony and then it will start getting better". He was right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

This was a Good read .. Keep up the Great work

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Another HDK hero

HDK has a stable of heroic protagonists. They seem unending.

They are featured in some pretty good stories too!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A good.one, but still looking for the movie.

gopher25gopher25about 3 years ago

Dakota and Grace should have been confined to their rooms for the rest of their stay for running off. without a chaperone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of My Top 10 Stories on this site ... Keep up the Great work .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disturbing. MC far too obsessed with naked teenage girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This Story has to get 5 Stars . A Great Story by One of the top ten writers here

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Simply …

Simply NOT an LW story. There is no marital relationship impact for the Uncle & Aunt, even if you (with some justice) contend that Cindy agreeing to be a decoy is adventurous! It is also NOT litEROTIC.

BUT, HDK does write a good, if implausible, tale!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Nothing like a little adventure! Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LICKIDEESPLIT,don't you think Cindy was a loving wife? Do you need strife and betrayal to feel loved? This story is written well, there are a lot of people in this story and they were easy to keep track of. Not the easiest thing to do in writing. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree, the subject matter is loving wives, not cheating slut wives. Good strong story and written well.

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

On HBO and not Lifetime!! LOL! Good one!

Flyer0124Flyer0124over 1 year ago

Implausible tale. Really? I thought this was fiction. Does fiction now have to be plausible as well?

SAV12SAV12over 1 year ago

HERE! HERE! TO LICKIDEESPLIT! A WELL-WRITTEN SHORT STORY. IT WAS FUN TO READ.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

I wanna see the poster!

-----

How times change. 15 years on, Kokomo doesn't sound so bad compared to New York or Chicago...

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

When Cindy appeared in her tiny bikini and was immediately surrounded by horny teenage boys I thought this story was going in a totally different direction than the author took it.

Great job. Entertaining read.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Would love to see the ‘R’ rated movie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not at all erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kinda stupid. NO other chaperon went to help? Just the guy already crippled? Stupid.

The principal didn’t INSIST the photo taken of the survivors be turned over with threat of prosecution? Stupid.

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

if its a "G" rated story,,you should tell us!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoyed this. Its a proper romp as they say. Yes some details were a bit silly or incorrect but that didn't detract from the enjoyment for me. Very enjoyable and lots of fun. BardnotBard

Storm113Storm11319 days ago

Entertaining as hell. Good story. 5*. Reread this several times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories