Help for Intimacy to Turn Blissful

Story Info
The concern of a friend igniting intimacy in mom for son.
4.9k words
4.22
21.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deepa reflected with gratitude the role Anushree had played in her life. Those were the moments she was helpless with her husband passing away and when she was wondering the way she can continue with her life coping with the situation. She had to confront her present life and not burden her son who had just joined an engineering firm in Pune. Rohan himself appeared very confused, when he came to perform the last rites for his dad. HIs dad never cared for him much. It was always Deepa who worried about Rohan and thought it better for Rohan to be away from his dad and not be influenced by his selfish ways.

Anushree was a college mate of Deepa. She was presently a HR Manager in a multi-national company in Pune. Deepa cannot forget her role in helping Rohan find the job as a Workshop Assistant in her company.

When Deepa and Anu were in college, they were thick friends and shared everything. Anu had a kinky side and would take Deepa to experience wierd moments and undergo experiences which according to her, liberated their thoughts and outlook from conventional stereotypes. They would go to dance bars and spend time flirting with young men who would drool over them. Even with all such indulgence, Anu never got caught in a manner that compromised our safety and dignity, as would happen with several other girls who went over the edge and suffered emotional or physical hurt, when the men they entertained, misbehaved with them.

Anu would approach life with a romantic touch. She was always dreamy, yearned for real love and experiences which gave her an exciting emotional kick.

When Deepa reconnected with Anu after Rohan finished his college, she told Anu that she wanted Rohan to be away from her husband's bad influence. She wanted a good life for Rohan. Her husband was a drunk and ill treated her in marriage. Many a times she felt like blaming her parents for getting her married off at a very young age.

There were times when Deepa used to be shattered and would want to get separated from her husband. It was only because she wanted Rohan to become successful and do well, that she endured her hardship. Her comfort was in seeing to it that Rohan did well in his career and she gave all the love and care as a mother, insulating him from her own hard life.

It was Anushree who suggested to Deepa, that Rohan join her company in Pune, where she can be his local guardian. Deepa would go to see Rohan, in her brief visits to Pune. She had to take the help of Anushree to see that Rohan was settled in the new city, but was not very happy with Rohan choosing a small paying guest type accomodation. Rohan informed Deepa that Anu had desired to meet her when she came to visit him next time.

Little did she anticipate how those few hours with Anushree had turned her entire outlook in life.

Deepa still remembered the day she asked Rohan to give send her the ticket she had asked him to book for her return to Bangalore after seeing Rohan.

She remembered telling Rohan, "Rohan, I may have to start early to catch the late evening train. please have the details of the ticket sent to my mobile."

She was not prepared for what Rohan replied, " Mom, anushree aunty wanted to meet you this time and spend some time with you. She said she would speak to you about an urgent matter and told me not to book the ticket."

Deepa was exasperated at what Rohan told her. While being upset over, what has happened, Deepa could do nothing about it and decided to hear what Anushree had to say.

As we were waiting in the coffee shop, Anushree came. I had to say that she was radiant and had a delightful air about her. Her demeanour exhibited confidence and seemed to spread an exhuberance of life.

The first things that Anu shared was., " Deepa i know you would be mad at me, for instructing Rohan not to book your ticket. Each time, I have been seeing you come and show your care and concern for Rohan, I used to be impressed with the way you still cared about your son, while your husband, from what i learnt from Rohan, was more into his work and does not care for much about you or Rohan."

"You may think Deepa, that this is none of my business." "But I have seen how your present condition is affecting you and Rohan. I should tell you that Rohan has earned a very good name with his exemplary performance in our company. His supervisor is all praises for his dedication and hardwork."

They are truly impressed with his intelligence, grasp and ability to learn and contribute."

Rohan, " why don't you get us all a sandwitch and order coffee for all of us."

When Rohan went to the counter, Anu turned to me and said "I thought you should know this Deepa, that Rohan cares for you a lot and often speaks about taking care of you, the moment he gets his next promotion as a supervisor and becomes eligible to get the company leased accomodation. Another thing I know about him is that he eagerly awaits your visit each time and spends a whole lot of time planning to tell you things about him and his life here in the company."

"But you rarely spend time and return the same day. I see the dissappointment each time in Rohan's eyes after you leave and this time, I wanted to do something about it."

Deepa was unable to speak anything. Only tears began to appear in the corner of her eyes. Anushree came near her and hugged her, as she said. " Deepa, I know that you love your son. In the years you have focussed on being a wife for your husband, you forgot that your son needs more of you, as he is now maturing and very soon would be capable of taking independent decisions concerning his life."

"I have booked a room for you and Rohan today in Tristar Hotel near my home. I will drop you there. I have myself booked a flight for you tomorrow at 18:00 hrs, which will reach you to Bangalore well before the time you would have taken to reach there by train."

Saying this she did not even wait for my response. As my son gathered my small suitcase, Anushree led the way to her car. She opened the door for me to sit. As she climbed into the car, she instructed Rohan to sit with his mom in the back.

She parked the car in the hotel and escorted mother and her son to the room she had booked. The manager gave them the key and signalled the room boy to leave me and Rohan to the room. Anushree, meantime said she would join us for breakfast next day and would arrange for the drop to the airport for me.

After she left, Rohan led the way as I followed and went inside the room that that Room Service boy showed. I then realized how much my boy has grown. His movements were confident and mature, - no more the Rohan I knew, who depended on his mother.

The room service boy asked if they would need to be served dinner in the room. Rohan replied to him that they would go to the restaurant.

As the door closed, Rohan put on the AC and told me that I could freshen up in the washroom. As I returned, Rohan asked me how Dads health was keeping up. Over the last few years, his Dad had developed a heart problem and had severe attacks on two occasions. Rohan knew that I was taking care of his Dad and with frequent visits to the hospital, his problems appeared to have been brought under control.

While I was sitting back on the bed relaxing a bit, from the exhaution of the day, I realized that I had no change of clothes, as I had intended to go back the same day. Rohan saw through my actions and gave me the large packet he had been carrying from his college.

He turned to me and said, " Mom, Anushree madam got this for you. She said you may not have change of clothes." I took the packet and opened it to find a nightie of my size, neatly folded along with some undergarments - an underskirt and a bra.

Rohan was trying to put on a new channel, as I saw the garments and being sultry and tired, decided to change. With Rohan turned towards the TV, I removed my saree and put on the nightie over my head. Rohan turned briefly and seeing that i was changing, quickly turned back.

I realized he was no more a child and a grown up adult. I completed wearing the nightie and told Rohan that I would lie on the bed for a while. Rohan told me that he would go down for a while and instructed me that the door locked by itself and he would carry the keys not to disturb me while opening the door on his return. He told me to take a brief nap, that can freshen me up by evening.

When Rohan returned, he had with him another set of saree and ready made blouse for me. Feeling refreshed after a brief rest, I went in to take bath and came back to find Rohan answering his mobile and talking to anushree. She was inquiring whether we were comfortable and giving Rohan instructions to take me to the restaurant later.

Anushree wanted to talk to me also. After enquiring my comfort, she asked me to spend time listening to Rohan and how he spent his days in Pune. I started showing interest and while he was narrating his days, I realized how much I have missed out in his growth.

I noticed his brusque phsique, widened chest, strong shoulders and the care with which he had ironed his shirt and trousers. He then surprised me by giving me a new phone and volunteered to transfer all my old phone numbers into the new smart phone.

Even before I asked him where he got his money from, Rohan told me of how he has been saving from his Salary and wanting to give me a present when I visited him.

As I was again changing for going to the restaurant, I hesitated again to decide whether to go to the bathroom to change or do it right in the room. I decided that Rohan was after all my son and started changing.

Rohan did not lift his eyes to see me even once. I was proud of my son's behavior and regretted how I had not spent time with my only son. I made a mental note to thank anushree for her thoughtfulness in bringing to my attention my neglect.

Before going to the restaurant, I looked myself in the mirror and saw that despite my age, I looked a lot younger. Being frugal in my eating habits, my figure was still very attractive and even desirable.

I felt proud as I walked with my son and witnessing the hotel staff greeting my son with respect. When the waiter came, my son had gone out to attend to his friends' phone call. The waiter turned to me and said, "Madam should I come to take the orders after your husband joins you?"

I nodded, quickly realising thereafter, that he had referred to Rohan as my husband. As Rohan came back and attempted to sit in the chair opposite to me, I beckoned him to sit near me on the couch. When he sat down, his thigh rubbed on my thigh and he quickly tried to retract. I turned and observed his face closer noticing his charming looks and handsome attire. Unconsciously I moved my thigh closer to rub again on his thigh, when the waiter came back. Seeing our bodies touch and gracefully rub on each other, the waiter would have again been reinforced in the belief that me and my son were husband and wife.

I told Rohan to order and admired at the way he quickly decided and ordered the food. After the sumptuous dinner, when I got up to wash my hands, the waiter this time told Rohan, " Sir, you and your wife can be seated here. We will bring the finger bowls." This time it was Rohans turn to be surprised. Yet he looked at me and seeing that I did not make any comment, did not attempt to correct the waiter. Instead he motioned me to sit down, as the waiter hastened to bring the finger bowls for our hand washing. When we got up to go back, I noticed Rohan leaving a generous tip for the waiter. I pressed on Rohan, holding to his upper arms, as I got up. I was unconsiously pleased to live the moment and acting on the suggestion of me being like a wife for my son.

After we went back, I closed the door behind us and started removing my saree to get into my nightie. This time i did not turn around or attempt to cover myself. I wanted Rohan to see my blouse, my tits and even paused a few moments, when i was in my blouse and underskirt. To make it look nonchalant, I engaged Rohan in a conversation and was in no hurry to put my nightie as I talked to him.

So Rohan, "I hear you made a good impression in your company and Anushree is already talking about you getting a promotion as Supervisor."

This time Rohan had to look at me and saw me in my blouse and petticoat. I walked around in a pretense to locate my nightie, drawing my sons attention to me, for several more moments.

I continued, " Rohan, I want you to know that from my earnings at the University I teach, as a faculty member, I have also been saving for you. I suggest you look for an apartment or house here in Pune, so that next time we need not stay in a hotel." "Coming to think of which, I will be with you when you actually finalize the choice of flat."

"I do know that some flat owners may not be willing to give their flats to bachelors however well disciplined they may look."

All along as I folded my saree, placing it in the wardrobe and putting on the nightie, I was surprised at myself putting on a show for my son. It was almost as if I realized that my son had a right to see my body and the fact I was still a very attractive women.

I loosely put the nightie, not bothering to tie up the laces in the front. I then lay down on my back asking him how long it would take for him to search and locate a flat and how he proposes to do it. Listening to his reply, I got up from the bed to sit on the side and reached under my nightie - to reach for my bra and tried unhooking to remove it. I beckoned Rohan who reached my back and removed the hooks. I pulled out the bra and kept it on the side.

I told Rohan to also get comfortable and sleep in his boxers. I actually stepped closer and helped him remove his trousers and then his shirt. I folded them and kept them in the cupboard, over my folded saree and the bra that i removed.

As I lay down and beckoned Rohan to lie down near me, I was reminded of what the waiter said. It was a strange feeling, as I realized that I had not slept with another man and now my son was in fact an adult and a man with whom I was going to sleep.

Rohan and I felt a lot closer exchanging and updating information about our lives. I told him how his Dad's health had deteriorated and how he faces a risk which might prove fatal if he has another heart attack. Rohan comforted me by hugging me and I felt comforted, realizing how long it had been to feel a mans comforting hands around me.

I moved closer to Rohan facing him, making him feel the softness of my body and also exposing myself to be viewed closely by my son, in ways that I have not done earlier. I placed my hands around his hip and later drew my hands to feel his shoulders, face - moving them to feel his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. I was overcame by emotion as I moved to kiss him on his lips. Rohan was excited and i felt his hands hold my hip and press it.

I took his hands and moved them on my body, as I told him how much I missed him. I made his hands feel my shoulders the sides of my upper torso and over my boobs, until i made it rest over my boobs.

Rohans hand did not press or grasp my boobs. I knew I had to kindle his desire a little more. I looked deep into his eyes and told him, " I have almost forgotten the feeling Rohan. You used to hold and play with my tits for a long time when you were young. I fed you from my breast even till you were 7 yrs of age, sometimes hiding from your dad, who felt that you were grown and do not need my breast milk."

When I said this, I felt Rohan's hand grasp my tits and as if emotional flood gates were opened, he started squeezing them and grabbing them to his hearts content. I moved my fingers on his face and lips observing how gentle and handsome his face looked. Again I reached to kiss him and this time smooched him for well over five minutes with each of our bodies coming closer, until i felt his hard dick touch my cunt over my nightie. My cunt had felt a mans hardness after what seemed like ages. It became excited to rub on its mate and i felt Rohan moving his hip to press on to heighten the newly awakened feeling.

I held my sons face in my hands as I told Rohan. "I am proud of you son." "You have grown into a man and I feel comforted in having you with me to face our future."

"I will talk to you more often now, Rohan, - in fact every day talk to your mom and I want to be part of your life." "I love you son. Now kiss me and show me how much you love me. Hold me close."

Rohan moved his arm behind over my ass and squeezed them as he moved his face over mine. " I love you ma, I wanted to hug you and hold you like this for a long time. Let me kiss my dear ma," Saying this his lips and mouth opened to feel my lips and mouth, corner to corner, as his tongue went in between my lips. I saw Rohans' saliva and moved my lips to take and suck it in. I moved my arms to his back and drew him closer as he smooched his mother. My tits were pressed over his chest and his hands wanted to feel more of my body. He moved his hands to lift my nightie and hold my raw ass cheeks. I was encouraged and wanted to build on the new feelings I was experiencing.

My hands moved to grasp his hardness. Rohan's kiss hardened with my grasp on his dick. He could only say," I love you ma - Oh fuck." He again kissed me all over my face untill he descended to take my tits in his mouth. I wanted him to be comfortable as he sucked my tits. So I sat on the bed, placed a pillow behind and asked him to remove my nightie.

My sons eyes feasted on my nude curves as he pulled the nightie and moved his torso aligning his mouth to my tits. I on my part removed his boxers and held his dick as he devoured my tits, taking time to see how they bounced and moved every time he moved his face over them, as he took each tit in his mouth alternatively.

Little did a thought cross my mind that i was cheating on my husband. I was actually loving my son. My man, whom I made and forgot that he was there to share with me every joy and with whom I can create innumerable shared memories of bliss, joy, freedom and lust.

Rohans phone rang. Both of us saw that it was from Anushree. I told Rohan to put it on speaker mode. Anushree's soft voice came as we heard her enquiring whether we had dinner and had been able to catch up on each other. I spoke to her with gratitude realizing how she had made an effort to bring us together. I said, " Anushree, I dont know how much to thank you."

"You made me realize - what I had been missing - my sons love and how I could make both our lives happier by spending more time with each other. I would never forget what you did for us."

Anu replied, " Deepa I should confess to you that I also became attracted to Rohan as you have now." "Only I did not have the blood bonding which you have. "

" We share similar stories, if i may say, Deepa. My ex husband was very conservative and I felt strangulated living with him."

Rohan joined our company at a time I was getting a divorce from y husband. In fact, Rohan helped me through my divorce. The moment I got my divorce, I felt a deep sense of freedom and with Rohan being the only person with whom to share, Rohan and I spent a night in the same hotel and same room where you are staying now. "

"I must confess we both got excited and became intimate. During those passionate moments, I heard Rohan talking about you. That is when I realized that he had feelings for you. You will see your photographs in abundance in his room and in his purse." "That was the time I decided to bring you and Rohan closer."

" I knew that the chemistry of attraction will find a natural course, if I brought you together." "But let me tell you this Deepa, Rohan is for you and although we were intimate on the day of my divorce, we restrained ourselves and satisfied with hugs, kisses and oral love."

12