Help for Intimacy to Turn Blissful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt that real and deep love Rohan should experience with you only. "

I was overcome with emotions as I heard Anushree and felt even more love for her and for my son knowing now that he desired me and dreamt of having me for a long time now.

"I told Anushree how our feelings got over us, with each of our desires finding a fulfilment in the intimacy we are sharing now." " I asked anushree if it was ok if we allowed the flood of feelings to get over us."

Anushree spoke then, " Deepa, I would consider it foolish to let these moments pass by without a fulfilment. If you are acting on your desire to have Rohan you as a woman he loves, you should let go and not stop such natural course of events. As your son, he has the right to see you naked and become familiar with your body. Fuck him, if your body desires to take him in you. Show him how much you love him. He will not get his lust satisfied from any other woman other than you. After fucking him, you will not regret it or the feeling that comes with it., because he is your blood and wants to keep you happy. He will mate you and give you pleasure. He will know your needs and be there to fuck you whenever you need him."

"He is not like your husband who makes you work for him, while he himself does not care for you or do anything for you. He is a spent force and with his present ailment, may be incapable of caring for you. Your son on the other hand is already doing well in his job. He will give all that you need. He is your man, lover, and a man who will use you and can give you pleasures that you have been deprived off. You will start reliving feelings which you never knew existed in you. You can be his personal slut. You will know if he wants to mount you and your desires will dominate to manifest lust in taking his dick in your cunt, and to sit on his lap facing him. He should be the one to see the excitement in your face as his dick plunges into your cunt. You can whisper dirty things to your son and those will be the private memories which you can keep for yourself and relish."

"Deepa, I hope I have not imposed myself on you both. I want you to live as a woman for your son here in this city leaving your husband, Now I will leave you two love birds to know each other deeply and make the decision which will change the coarse of your lives."

Deepa and Rohan were stupefied with the flash of realization that laid bare. Deepa could only say, " We are so indebted for what you have done Anushree, and we are glad that you have been and continue to be our wellwisher and the person who brought us together. We want you to see us now, in a state that is the result of your help and intervention."

Please call us again now on a video call. Rohan darling my son and my man, accept the video call when Anushree calls.

When Anushree made the video call, Rohan accepted it and Anushree saw my hand grasping Rohans dick and his face buried in my tits, with Rohans body on my body.

Anu spoke on the call, "I am delighted Deepa to have brought you mother and son together. Rohan will you take your mother as your woman, your fuck mate, lover and your personal whore." And Rohan replied "Yes Anushree Madam, I will."

Deepa take Rohans erection and rub his dick over your pussy as a sign of agreeing to be his fuck mate. Deepa took Rohans face and smooched him again telling Anushree," I am proud of taking my son as my man Anu." She then took Rohans dick and made him sit over her thighs, as she lifted her hip to move her cunt closer to his dick and rubbed his dick in her clit between her pussy lips.. mourning as Rohan's dick explored rubbing and plundering the very opening from which he came out."

Anushree was seen holding her tits and rubbing her clit seeing the mother son mating as she addressed, " Deepa you have by your actions taken Rohan as your fucker. Will you commit to being available to him to satisfy his sexual urges and be eager to have him in you every time he desires to have you and will you be his personal whore and woman overwhelming him with lust love and sex, which he can receive from no other woman but you."

Deepa replied, "I promise you so Anu. I will be the most preferred fuck mate for my son and his dick will get it hardness and retain its hardness giving me the pleasure I need by plunging and remaining in my cunt. "

"Thank you anushree. Rohan and I will fuck each other and with you any time you want us. Thank you for giving me the memory and delight of taking my sons virginity" "You are my sister and Rohan's second mother. I am happy to leave him with you in this city till the time I join you both. I am sure you both can use each other and have sex to quench your cravings. I will be on call if you want me to share the moments you and Rohan fuck each other. " "Now wish us well anushree..as my son plunders and sinks his dick fulfilling his desire to fuck and mate his mother."

With that, as Anushree rubbed her clit to a climax., prompting Rohan, - " Fuck your mother Rohan."

Rohan hit his mothers pussy with a bang to shove his dick and remained there for several minutes before hitting the depth of his mothers cunt and slowly started his thrusts relentlessly with the lust he has been harbouring for several years now. Deepa shuddered to a climax as Rohan exploded into the woman he desired, his virginity lost to his own mother. Deepa rose to kiss and smooch her son as he climaxed, delighting in surrendering to the man who will keep her satisfied from then on.

12