Help for our "little problem" Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth further explores sexually as Jake learns his place.
3.5k words
3.63
44.4k
53

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Read this disclaimer first**

*This story contains strong cuckolding and sexual humiliation themes. In addition the protagonist is written as rather foolish and weak. If you dislike this type of story or find it offensive I recommend you do not read it.*

It had been a month since I moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend Beth and more than two months since she had started having sex with her coworker Kevin.

I could hear them fucking in the bedroom as I waited out in the living room. I was thinking about how much my life had changed. Since Beth first had sex with Kevin she has had sex with two other guys as well, but none as much as Kevin. They had sex at our place 4 or 5 times every week and I suspect while they were at work as well.

On the other hand Beth had sex with me maybe once a week, although she'd have me eat her out after just about every time they had sex. I hated it first, but I was getting used going down on her cum filled pussy. In fact to my utter humiliation I started to get erect just about every time I did it.

"Hey little buddy!" I hear Kevin summoning me from the bedroom. "she's ready for you!"

I walked in and saw Beth naked on her back on our bed. Her legs were spread giving me a perfect view of her freshly fucked pussy. I could see some of Kevin's cum between her wet pussy lips.

I knew the routine. I lowered my mouth to Beth's pussy tasting the now familiar flavor of Kevin's cum.

"Jake, Kevin wants to go another round and you know he likes a clean pussy," Beth said to me, "so make sure you clean out all the cum while you are down there."

I heard a chuckle from Kevin, I still hated that cocky asshole.

I moved my mouth over her vaginal opening and began sucking out Kevin's cum. As I did Beth began to push it into my mouth and I quickly swallowed.

Once I was satisfied Beth's vagina was clean I moved my tongue back to her clit and licked her to an orgasm.

"Thank you Jake, you can leave the room now. I actually would like Kevin to spend the night so why don't you sleep on the couch tonight?" Beth gave me a quick kiss. "Goodnight sweetie!"

The next morning after Kevin fucked my girlfriend again he finally left and I had some alone time with Beth again.

"Sweetie guess what? Kevin got something for us!" Beth showed me a box of condoms.

"He said it weirded him out you cumming in my pussy and he would prefer you to begin wearing condoms when you have sex with me."

"Kevin will be wearing them too?" Maybe I wouldn't need to eat his cum anymore I thought.

"Of course not, that cock is amazing and I want to be able to feel every bit of it. Besides nothing is sexier than feeling is his cum shooting deep in my pussy."

"So only I need to wear them!"

"Yes, but it's not so bad. Kevin is such a sweetheart he even bought the condoms for us. And he got these, they are called snugger fit condoms. Apparently they are made especially for small penises like yours. He is just so considerate isn't he?"

Beth reached down rubbing my erection through my pants. "That's it sweetie, why don't we try one right now?"

I undressed as Beth opened the condom and handed it to me. I easily rolled it onto my dick. Beth tickled the underside of my penis and in a baby voice said, "do you feel snuggly in there little guy? Hehe."

I laid on my back and Beth lowered herself down. It felt strange being in her this way. I could feel the pressure but not the wetness of her vagina on the skin of my penis. Still I was rock hard. I couldn't explain it but lately my stamina was even worse than before. It seemed the more humiliation I felt the quicker I came. This time was no different. A couple rolls of Beth's hips and I filled my condom breaking my own humiliating record of quick finishes.

"Oh my god did you already cum? That was only 10 seconds maybe! I barely felt anything, I assumed you weren't even all the way in yet!" Beth lifted herself from me. "But see no mess! This is great isn't it!"

"I'm not sure Beth, I think I like it more without the condom." I replied.

"Don't be silly Jake, you came so fast so obviously you loved it! Besides at least Kevin is letting you still have sex with me right?"

"Why would I need HIS permission? I'm your boyfriend!"

"Maybe but... I think he kind of laid claim to my pussy with his huge cock. It sort of usurped your tiny one." Beth continued, "Besides he's this strong alpha man type. Even you've got to admit he is more masculine and tougher than you. It is safe to say he owns this pussy!"

"Speaking of," Beth paused. "I need you to take some naked pictures of me for Kevin. He wants to show a buddy of his from the gym. He wants to try a threesome with me!"

I took a bunch of pictures showing every detail of my girlfriends naked body to this guy I never met. "There is just one more special picture Kevin asked for, come over here."

I hesitantly walked next to Beth, I was still naked from the sex we had. Now that I had come my penis had retracted to the point just the small head was poking out. Beth put an arm around my leg and had her face against my hip and snapped a selfie!

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Kevin had this really funny idea. We are going to send this picture to his friend after all the others with the tagline 'why poor Beth desperately needs our help' isn't that hilarious!" Beth nearly fell on the floor laughing.

"Yeah an absolute riot." I grumbled.

It appeared to work, because the very next weekend it happened. Kevin came in like he owned the place with a tall similarly muscular guy behind him. Beth ran over to greet him.

"Beth I'd like you to meet my friend Mark. Mark this is Beth and the little guy over there is Jake." Kevin motioned my way with that cocky little smirk he gets on his face.

"Nice to meet you guys," Mark seemed friendly enough at least.

Small talk and drinks ensued. Mark seemed amicable, not the full of himself asshole Kevin was. He flirted with my girlfriend and clearly wanted to fuck her, but he was still nice to me. In fact if I didn't know better I would have thought he was flirting with me too!

"Kevin, Mark I think it's time we take this to the bedroom don't you think?" Beth inquired seductively.

"Jake why don't you come too," Mark said. "To be honest I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I like a spectator."

I followed not sure what to expect. They all undressed and Beth began to kiss Mark. He had a nice body and obviously a large cock. It wasn't hard yet so I couldn't how it compared to Kevin's. I wouldn't need to wait for long though as Beth dropped to her knees and began sucking Mark's cock.

Mark got hard quickly and it was impressive. Similar to Kevin's, but a little shorter. It was maybe 8 and a half inches compared to Kevin's 9, but Mark was also a little thicker. In fact Beth struggled to get more than just the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Hey Jake why don't you get comfortable and get undressed while you watch. Little weird you standing there clothed!" I was nervous about undressing in front of them with the obvious difference in appendage size. But the friendliness of Mark put me at ease enough that I nervously undressed. As I took my underwear off I turned away for a moment to set my clothes down behind me. "You actually have a pretty cute little butt Jake!"

I spun around in shock, "um excuse me?" I asked.

"Sorry I don't think I mentioned, but I'm bi. You've got the kind of body I like. The cute butt, the little penis and balls."

Kevin laughed, "that's alright I'm sure little Jake here is too. Guy loves eating my cum!"

Beth took her mouth off Mark's thick cock and chimed in, "oh yeah he gets the hardest little boner every time he licks it up from my pussy!"

"Enough of that! I only get hard because I'm licking Beth's pussy! It has nothing do to with anything else!" I snapped back.

Kevin immediately gave me an angry glare, I went from angry to honestly feeling a little intimidated.

Beth quickly brought Mark's cock into her mouth returning his attention to her.

Kevin came over and whispered sternly in my ear so Mark wouldn't hear. "I don't like you talking back to me like that. I'm taking the condoms home with me after this. Your sex privileges with Beth are revoked for a month. If you behave and go along with everything tonight without complaining I will cut it to two weeks." As Kevin stepped back he flicked the tip of my penis with one of his strong fingers, I winced in pain.

I know I should have spoken up for myself like a man, but I couldn't. I felt like a kid in his presence being scolded by an authority figure. I felt so emasculated and humiliated, but still completely aroused. I didn't want to go an entire month without sex and honestly was a little frightened of Kevin so I committed myself to behaving.

When Kevin rejoined the others they brought Beth to the bed and began to DP her. Kevin in her ass and Mark in her pussy. I played with myself as I lost count of Beth's orgasms.

After the guys both unloaded their cum into Beth I was motioned over to do my usual part. Beth got on her back, I was forced to crawl up on the bed on all fours to get in position to eat her pussy.

Mark's cum had a taste distinct from Kevin's, not bad just different. As I worked my mouth I felt a hand begin to cares my backside, it was Mark. I quickly looked up in shock. Kevin immediately made eye contact giving me a look reminding me of his warning. I returned my face to its place between Beth's thighs.

Mark's hands felt large and masculine as he continued caressing my butt. It made me feel small and weak. I jumped slightly as a thumb slid into my asshole. He moved his other hand between my legs and under my genitals cupping them in his hand. His large hand was able to fully envelop my testicles and erect penis. It made me feel smaller down there than ever before. I didn't want it, but didn't feel like I could say no.

Finally before things got any further Beth had an orgasm. I pulled away and Mark moved his hands.

I retreated back away from the bed as Mark and Kevin spit roasted Beth. Kevin in her mouth and Mark in her ass. Mark came first and pushed in deep as he came. After he came Kevin pointed to Beth's ass. I knew he meant for me to rim her and clean Mark's cum out if it. I worked quickly hoping not to give Mark another opportunity with my ass.

I was ready to move back to my spot Kevin spoke up, "don't be rude to our guest now little buddy. There is still cleaning up to do." He nodded towards Mark's groin.

"Hope you don't mind Jake," Mark said with a charming smile. Not that it mattered if I did mind, I didn't want to be punished by Kevin.

I went to Mark who sat down on the edge of the bed and spread his legs. I knelt between them. His cock was now only semi hard, but still a good 6 to 6.5 inches in its current state. And it still dwarfed my rock hard penis.

He had clearly came a great deal, there was still a lot of cum on his cock. I stuck my tongue out and lightly licked the tip. Then moved my tongue around the head of his cock as I grasped the base of his cock. Even with Mark being partially flaccid I could feel the immense difference in girth as I held it. It was much bigger around than mine had ever been.

I tried bringing it into my mouth thinking it would be faster to take it in and suck it, cleaning the cum in one movement. It didn't work I coughed as I took in too much.

Mark laughed, "whoa slowdown sweetheart! I know you are eager for it but that's too much for you. Just lick it clean with your tongue." Had he really just call me sweetheart!? And I wasn't eagar I was just trying to get this over with faster! Unfortunately the only response I could muster was a quick nod.

I started licking along the shaft of his cock, base to head, cleaning off the cum. Mark placed his hand gently on my head and moaned, "mmmmm, you're getting now." I finished up, he was hard again. "Thanks sweetheart."

Mark and Kevin fucked Beth some more. When they were finally done Beth and Kevin started gathering their clothes. I went to get mine and Mark walked up behind me. I felt his now flaccid hanging cock press gently between my butt cheeks and I froze. Then he reached around me and grasped my penis, I was still hard from watching them. My penis completely disappeared as his fist was enough to cover it in it's entirity. My penis felt so tiny in that moment being completely hidden in his large hand. Mark gave a firm squeeze saying, "you have an adorable little clit there sweetheart." He gave it one final squeeze and patted me on the butt before walking away. I had never felt so humiliated. I barely even felt like a man anymore at that point.

As expected Kevin grabbed the box of condoms as they left. At least I would get them back in two weeks since I behaved.

Beth gave me a kiss after they left, "Isn't Mark such a nice guy?"

"Yeah maybe too nice."

"Oh hush I saw how hard you were licking his cock!" Beth began to rub my penis through my pants, "Kevin told me about your punishment for being snippy to him. Sorry we can't have sex for a couple of weeks. Seeing how much fun you had today though maybe in the meantime I can see if Mark will let you give him a full blow job to completion?"

I wanted to say absolutely not, but before I could formulate the words my body reacted and I came in my pants.

Two weeks passed and luckily in that time Beth hadn't made good on her promise and I had not been made to give Mark a blowjob. Beth was having me bring her to Kevin's place and asked me to walk in with her.

"Hi Kev!"

"Hey Beth!"

Kevin and Beth kissed before Kevin said to me, "hey little buddy I have something for you." And he handed me a single condom.

"I hope you weren't expecting them all back. You reduced the duration of the punishment by cooperating, but I still need to know you learned your lesson about talking back to me. Consider this probation, you get this condom and only this condom until the end of the month." Kevin continued, "but I am a generous man. Mark is coming tonight and if you do a good job at giving him that blowjob that Beth tells me you're so excited to give then I will give you one more condom."

I didn't want to blow Mark, but there were three weeks left in this month. Getting to have sex with Beth twice instead of once was worth it.

Mark came over not long after. Like last time I watched the three of them have sex. After the first round I licked Beth's pussy and asshole clean. Then like last time had to clean Mark's cock. As I finished Kevin addressed me. "Hey Jake don't you have a question for Mark?"

Was Kevin really going to make me beg for this? He knew exactly how to humiliate me.

I looked up at Mark, his cock still in my hand and asked, "Mark can I uh... maybe give you a blow job?"

Mark smiled, "of course sweetheart go ahead." I hated when he called my sweetheart, it made me feel like such a wimp.

By this point Mark was mostly hard already. Knowing I could never fit his entire cock in my mouth I stroked his shaft with my hand as I wrapped my lips around the large cock head. He put his hands in the back of my head as I sucked his cock. I couldn't even wrap my fingers all the around it. It occurred to me then that this is what a real mans cock felt like. Now that I held one in my hands and mouth I started to understand what Beth had been missing out on with my small dick.

"Ugghh.." Mark began to grunt and pushed his cock further into my mouth. Forcing my jaw open and the tip of his cock to my throat. His cock shot hot cum directly into my throat. It came so fast I had trouble swallowing fast enough to keep up!

Kevin handed me a condom, "Here little buddy you earned it. Now head home. Beth is spending the night with me. I will have her text you when it is time for you to pick her up."

That night I masturbated several times. I still felt completely humiliated, emasculated and still hated Kevin. But at the same time I felt like this might be my role. However it also occurred to me Beth was still my girlfriend. Not everything that I do with her needed to be Kevin's business.

The following afternoon when I got Beth home I wasted no time in getting out one of the condoms.

"Are you sure you want to use one right away sweetie? If you do you know that means you can only have sex with me one more time this month."

"It's been more than two weeks since we've had sex Beth. I need this and am too horny to wait. Besides who says it needs to be only two times if we just say forget about the condom? I miss feeling your pussy against my bare dick Beth. We don't need to tell Kevin."

"Jake! No, you know better! Kevin has such an amazing big cock that he's earned the right to make a demand or two. Bareback sex is something really special and I feel is a special gift just for Kevin and other guys. It is a privilege that isn't for you." Beth thought for a moment then continued. "I know I have a really nice pussy. Anything smaller than what she deserves is like disrespectful. Having your small penis in there uncovered is an insult to my pussy. Likewise your cum being in me or on me would be an insult to me and to Kevin and the other guys who deserve that privilege. Now I think it's time for you to tell Kevin what you did."

"Tell Kevin? Beth you are MY girlfriend!" I told Beth.

Beth pulled up the contacts on her phone, "maybe I am, but this is Kevin's pussy. And I am his slut. Now it's time for you to tell him."

Kevin answered his phone, "Hey Beth what's up?"

"Hi Kev, unfortunately Jake has something he needs to tell you. Go ahead Jake."

"Uh hi Kevin. Sorry but I may have asked Beth to have sex with me extra times without telling you." I felt like a kid in the principal's office.

"And?" Beth asked.

"And I asked Beth to have sex with me without a condom."

"I see," Kevin's tone was serious. "I am really disappointed Jake, I thought you had learned your lesson. Now for starters I'll need to have Beth throw those two condoms away. You will not be having sex with Beth the rest of this month. Going forward you aren't getting sex privileges back automatically at the end of the month either. You will need to continue showing good behavior and will need to ask me permission to have sex with Beth. If I feel you deserve it I will give you a condom at that time. Understood little buddy?"

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Good! Now Beth I'll be seeing you tonight. I think we need to put on a good show to remind Jake why I own that pussy and what I can do for it."