Help From His Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not really. But well, I'm not stupid, tiger. She's my twin, so it's obvious that she reminds you of me. All I'm telling you, keep it in your pants, alright? My sister may not have, and I can't believe I'm saying this, the same self-control as me. I mean you know how she is, she'd always been the wild one of the family. I just don't want you getting any ideas over there."

"Shit mom, of course. Of course I won't." Tim said to her. "Don't worry about it."

"Good, I just wanted to sort that out. Well, anyway, have fun. I'll see you tomorrow sweetie." She kissed his cheek and left his room.

During the drive both of them chatted about unimportant things. Laura told him how favorable the divorce had actually been for her, and how now that her husband was out of her life, she was free to do the things she really wanted to do. Though the alimony itself was more than enough to support her children, she had also taken up a job at a private law firm, as she didn't want to be solely dependent on her husband. Tim also learned that she had started dating again, although it would be a long time before she started looking for anything serious.

"Unlike your mother, I just cannot be satisfied by dildos." She told him. It wasn't unusual for the two of them to talk about their sex life to each other.

"Well, you shouldn't. And neither should she." Tim answered. "Both of you need a real man in your life."

"Um, your mother IS married. To your father. Ring a bell?"

"Yeah, maybe you didn't hear me right. I said a REAL man."

Soon they had reached her house. Laura parked the car and they walked up to the door.

It was her daughter that answered. "Timmy!" She beamed and flung her arms around him. Tim was tempted to grab her tight cheerleader ass when she hugged him, but remembered that her mother was watching.

"Hi Kelly how've you been?" He smiled back at her. She looked great, just like always. Kelly had just turned eighteen a few weeks back, but she could have easily given the even hottest seniors in his college a run for their money. It wasn't surprising, obviously, considering what a knockout her mother was. She too had the same blonde hair, blue eyes, and prominent cheekbones that ran in their family. And while her tits weren't ludicrously large like her mother's or aunt's, to Tim they looked at least a D-cup, and filled out her tight gym bras and cheerleader outfits perfectly.

"At least let us come inside for Christ's sakes, Kelly. You can chat with him later." Her mother muttered from behind Tim. Kelly flashed a smile at him again.

They entered the house.

"Sup man?" Kelly's older brother, and one of Tim's oldest friends Jake shook his hand.

"What's up brother." Tim returned the greeting.

More pleasantries were exchanged, the three youngsters chilling in the living room while Laura worked in the kitchen. A short while later, Tim suggested that all of them should take a dip in the swimming pool. All he really wanted was to see his busty aunt and cousin in their bikinis.

While Jake and Kelly agreed at once, their mother was a bit reluctant. She knew her nephew, and was sure of what his true intentions were. Her children had gone up to their rooms to change into their bathing suits, when Tim hung back and approached his aunt in the kitchen.

"Come on, don't be such a prude Aunt Laura. That sexy body of yours deserves to be flaunted."

"Oh I know it does, kiddo." She answered proudly. "Just not in front of you three."

"Tell you what. If you agree to come hang out in the pool with us, wearing the sexiest bikini that you own, that is, then I will delete that photo of yours. Huh?"

"And if I don't?"

"Well, then I don't delete it. But my phone doesn't have a password. So don't blame me if your son decides to check out the photos of hot naked women that I have in it, and stumbles across an extremely familiar one."

Laura stared at him in incredulity. "You know, I can still remember you as a shy little kid who would cry for his mother every time I teased him. What the hell happened?"

"He grew up." Tim answered, feeling a little guilty that he was messing with his aunt like this, but also determined to accomplish what he had decided sometime during the journey here. "Come on Aunt Laura, I'm admitting my feelings here. I really want to see more of you. Don't make it hard on both of us."

She smiled at him. "Alright. Okay, I'll join you guys in a few minutes."

"Yes!" He grinned happily.

"But Tim, one condition." She said to him, a serious look on her usually smiling face. "Promise me that you'll behave yourself around my children. If either of them sees you even looking at me in a way you're not supposed to, then it's all over. I'm their mother, and they look up to me. So you can't pull any of the shit that you were back at your house, is that clear?"

"I understand Aunt Laura, don't worry about it."

"Promise me."

"Okay, I promise your kids won't see me doing anything of the sort, happy?"

She nodded, and both of them went to get changed. Since Jake and Tim had roughly the same body size, they lent clothes to each other at times like these quite often. Tim put on the trunks that his cousin threw to him, and then both of them headed outside to the patio.

Kelly was already outside, sitting by the edge of the pool with her feet in the water. Tim immediately noticed the skimpy pink two-piece that flaunted her perfect cheerleader body, and gaped at her large breasts jiggle as she waved at them.

"Holy shit man. I have to say, Kelly's getting crazy hot." Tim muttered to his cousin as they walked to her.

"Fuck, tell me about it dude. All these years, my friends gave me a hard time about my mom. And now my sister too."

"I know bud, I had to go through the same shit." Tim told him.

"At least you had to live with just one hot woman in the house. I've got two to deal with. Anyway, let's drop it now, she might hear us." Jake said as they approached her.

She was looking suspiciously at the two of them. "What were you two idiots muttering huh?"

Tim grinned at her. "Well, I was just telling your brother what a pretty young thing you've grown into, cuz."

She made a face at him, got her feet out of the water, and turning to him held her arm up. "Help me up."

Tim grabbed her hand and pulled her up, Kelly getting a little too close to him. She giggled, her face centimeters away from his, and then looked down. "My my Timmy, you've gotten pretty hot too bro." She ran her cold hand over his six pack abs. "I bet all the girls at your college must be lining up to get a piece of this!" She said airily, and then started giggling again.

"Yeah, totally." He replied.

Her eyes lingered over his body for a moment, before she took a step to her right and wrapped her arm around her brother's waist. "But you're not as sexy as this one. Sorry."

Jake rolled his eyes at his younger sister's baseless humor. Though he had a pretty decent body himself, Tim was taller, and from what he had heard, much more accomplished with women as compared to himself.

"And what's more, he also lets me do this to him." Kelly added, and without warning, gave Jake a hard shove into the pool.

"What the f"- He cried, but his sentence was cut short as he fell into the water with a splash. "Kelly you fucking bitch!" He yelled after resurfacing, while his sister and cousin brother laughed their asses off.

"Aww Kelly, you shouldn't do stuff like this." Tim shook his head at her after they had stopped laughing, and added, "That's my job." And then he pushed her into the water effortlessly.

She screamed as she fell, while Jake joined in with Tim in their hooting and laughing. "Dick!" She yelled at him, spitting out water and wiping her eyes.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell is all the screaming about?" They heard Laura's voice as she walked out into the backyard. Tim's laughs got caught in his throat when he turned around to see his aunt. He had told her to wear something skimpy, but had never even dreamed that she would be wearing something like what he was seeing. It was a white string bikini, but looked several sizes smaller than her own, and her monstrous breasts were bursting out of the top, shaking violently as she rushed towards them.

Not more about twenty percent of her breasts were hidden from view, Tim figured as she drew closer. And compared to those large melons and wide hips, her narrow waist and flat stomach looked unrealistic, and almost cartoonish. The bottom too was just as skimpy, a slightly larger triangle that covered her vagina. He might have thought about what her ass might have looked like, if he wasn't so caught up with her tits.

"What? What's happening?" He heard her ask them. Tim finally tore his gaze away from her body and turned to his cousins, waiting for them to answer. Kelly's eyebrows were raised and had a smile on her face as she looked at her mother, while Jake looked visibly flabbergasted, his eyes wide and jaw hanging low.

"Are you idiots going to answer me or just stare at me all day?" Laura demanded, now only a few feet away from the three of them.

Since Tim had had known beforehand that something like this was going to happen, he was the first to recover. "Oh uh...I was just showing something really cool to Jake and Kelly." He grinned. "Come here Aunt Laura, I'll show you too."

His unsuspecting aunt walked right over to him, and just as Kelly shouted, "Mom, don't!" he gave her a light one-handed shove into the water.

Jake burst into laughter while Kelly shook her head and helped her stunned mother recover.

"Last man standing! I win!" Tim roared with glory. They had played this game innumerable times when they were kids.

"You're unbelievable!" His aunt complained, after she had finished coughing, and spitefully splashed water up on him.

"He always does this!" Kelly agreed with her mother. "Bitch."

"You know, I'm not even gonna tell you to watch your language Kel. The word bitch is too polite for Timmy." Laura said, wiping her hair out of her face.

"Awww come on ladies, you know you love me." Tim laughed, and then jumped in as well, resisting his cousin sister's attempts to keep his head underwater.

"Hey mom, cool bikini, by the way." Kelly grinned at Laura, finally letting go of her cousin. The four of them were standing in the middle part of the pool, where the water reached just up to the breasts of the two women, raising them a little and making them appear even bigger than usual.

"Oh thanks dear." Laura replied, smiling at her daughter. "I know it's a little revealing, but well it's new, and also very expensive. I'd been dying to try it on ever since I bought it but never found time for it until just now."

"So did you buy it for yourself or is there a new man in your life we don't know about?" Kelly asked her, smiling back slyly.

"Well, nobody new, but it was a man who convinced me about it." Laura glanced at Tim for a second. "Really obnoxious fellow though, too bold for his own good."

"Well whoever he is, I bet you're gonna make him real happy with it one day." Tim put in, winking at his aunt.

She returned his stare coldly. "I wouldn't be so sure."

"Anyway, it looks good on you Mom. You should buy stuff like this for yourself more often." Her daughter told her. "As long as you buy something hotter for me."

Jake spoke after a long time. "Well, you guys can stay here and gossip about each other's bikinis. I'm gonna go take a few laps."

"That's not such a bad idea man. I think I'll take a few myself." Tim said.

Both of them swam over to one end of the pool, away from the women. Tim glanced at his cousin. "Boner?" He quietly asked him.

"Yep." Jake nodded. "You too huh?"

"Big one."

"Swim it off." Jake replied and kicked his feet against the tiled wall, starting his laps. Tim smiled to himself for a moment, and followed.

Kelly joined them a while later, challenging her brother and cousin brother to a race. Being the tallest and the most athletic out of the three of them, Tim won, and when they decided to have a second one, he won again.

"It's no fun if you keep winning Timmy." Kelly complained, splashing water at him.

"Okay, well I'm bored of beating you babies anyway. You two race against each other for a while, I'll keep your lonely mother company."

"Don't let her drink too much." Jake told him, as Tim waded over to the shallow end where his aunt was lazing around with a glass of wine in her hand.

She smiled at him as he approached her. "Having fun, kiddo?" She asked him.

"Oh yeah. I'm glad you brought me over." He answered.

"I'm glad you're glad baby."

He reached over her shoulder for the bottle of wine she had kept on the deck.

"Hey! That's not for you mister." She protested.

Tim ignored her and took a chug straight from the bottle. She cast him a dirty look and then shook her head.

"So uh, I wanted to compliment you on this bikini you know?" He said, subtly taking one step closer to her.

"Why, thank you. You should consider yourself lucky. No one else has seen me in it." She replied.

"Except your son and your daughter that is. And I bet Jake is just as thrilled as me to see it."

"He's my son, and he's not a pervert like you." She countered, sipping her wine.

"Oh then clearly I know him better than you do." Tim told her. "But I don't blame him. Not when he's got such a sexy mother happy to show him her amazing breasts."

His aunt didn't reply for a moment. Then she kept the wine glass on the deck, took a step closer to him until their faces were inches apart, and said, "Listen to me carefully, Tim. I don't know what kind of stud you think yourself to be, but all this sexual confidence, it may work on your mother, but it's not gonna do a damn thing to me. I've fucked hundreds of men like you, and trust me, none of y'all can keep up with the kind of woman I am." She smiled at him, breathing onto his face. "But I am also your aunt, and I love you, which is why I'm gonna give you a piece of advice. Don't start things unless you're sure you can finish them. Because this," and she grabbed a hold of his balls through his swimming trunks from under the water. "This is a game two can play. And I wouldn't want to leave a kid like you in the dust."

Tim listened to what his aunt was saying silently. The water had helped him to end his erection, but hearing her say all that, as well as the feel of her hands on his balls had him as hard as a rock once again. And as they stared into each other's eyes, he decided on his next course of action. Quickly glancing to his side to ensure that his cousins were busy in their own world, he kept the bottle next to the glass, took a hold of his aunt's wrist, and shoved her hand into his trunks from under the waistband, forcing her to feel his erect penis.

He didn't speak immediately, letting his dick find its way into Laura's squirming fingers. "Does that feel like something that can't finish this game?

Laura's narrowed eyes widened and flittered. She tried to withdraw her hand, but her nephew's vice-like grip held it in place. In a trance-like state, she slowly let her fingers wrap themselves around his hard cock. It felt like a Red-Bull can in her hands, except for the warmth and the throbbing of his veins.

Tim waited for her to reply, but all she could do was stare at him and think about nothing else but the fact that the biggest penis she had ever touched belonged to her nephew.

"Stroke it." He ordered her. When she didn't react, he put his own inside his trunks and over his aunt's, and then started to move it back and forth.

"Tim!" She finally hissed at him. "You promised you wouldn't do this!"

"I promised you your kids wouldn't see me doing it." He replied in a low voice. "And look, they can't."

Laura turned her head to her children, who apparently were wrestling with each other at the other end of the pool. That was when Tim suddenly put his hand on her breast, giving it a hard squeeze.

She glared at him in shock and tried to slap his hand away. When that didn't work, she shoved his wet chest to push him back. "Stop it!" She protested. "All they have to do to see this is turn around."

"Okay." He nodded, a little satisfied after finally having copped a feel of the breasts he had wanted to touch for so many years. "Okay fine, I'll stop. Right after I do this." And he leaned in and locked lips with her, kissing her hungrily. Laura was so taken aback that she didn't even resist at first, and he was able to kiss her for a good ten seconds before she shifted her face away.

The look on her face was like she had just seen a ghost. This time he didn't wait for a reply, and swam off to join his cousins.

He had seen the two of them wrestling with each other, but when they saw him swim over to them, they immediately stopped what they were doing.

"Timmy!" Kelly smiled at him. "You're back."

"Yeah." He answered, turning his head to see his aunt get out of the pool and head back inside. "Aunt Laura had some stuff to do."

Timmy looked back at Kelly. Her face seemed a little flushed to him, and her voice a little out of breath. And catching Jake's nervous glances at his sister, he wondered if the two of them had been up to something other than just wrestling in his absence. They did seem a little uncomfortable with his presence, he noticed as they hung out. A few minutes later, he said "Well, I think I'm done swimming for now. I'll go take a shower. Jake, it's okay if I use your bathroom right?"

"Of course man, go ahead." Jake replied. He glanced at his sister once again. "Kelly and I will hang out here for some time then. Is that okay Kel?"

"I'll be glad to bro." She said to him.

Tim nodded, and then climbed out of the pool, grabbing a towel to wipe himself dry.

He nervously walked towards the back door of the house. He had no idea what his aunt's reaction would be to what he had just done. There was still a chance that she would call his mother to tell on him, and then everything would be over even before it started. But he had thought about this in the car ride here, and come to realize that there were two reasons why the probability of that happening was low. Firstly, Laura was a much more free- spirited and wild woman than her sister. If his mother hadn't completely freaked out by his suggestion of incest, there was no way his aunt would. Hell, he had heard the two of them about to do it themselves. And secondly, even if this was to develop any further, Tim knew from past experience that his aunt would never want to let her sister know that she and him had fooled around, even though it had all been Tim's idea.

"Aunt Laura?" He called out to her after entering.

"What do you want?" He heard her voice from her room upstairs.

"Uh, nothing, really. I was checking to see where you were."

"Where are Jake and Kelly?"

"Still in the pool. I doubt they're gonna come out anytime soon."

There was no answer. Then after a minute, she said, "Come to my room, will you?"

Tim took the steps two at a time, eager to know what she wanted. He pushed open the door, and saw his aunt sitting at the edge of her bed, still in her ridiculously tiny bikini, staring at him.

"Uh..." He let out, unsure of what he was supposed to do.

"Didn't your mommy teach you that it's bad manners to kiss a woman and run away?"

Immediately his heart started racing in his chest, but his voice couldn't escape his throat, as he stood by the door and tried to say something.

Laura rolled her eyes, and then like it was the most casual thing in the world, shrugged off her bikini top, letting it fall in her lap and exposed her naked, gigantic breasts to him. "What happened to all that confidence now, Timmy?"

"Wha..." Tim started, not believing what was happening. He hesitated a second too late.