Help From His Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for God's sake. Don't just stand there staring at me like an idiot. Get in here and gimme that big fucking cock."

Cautiously, fearing that this was somehow this was another one of his aunt's ways of teasing him, he put one foot in front of the other until he was standing in front of her.

"Well?" She looked up at him. "I ain't got all fucking day, do you? Take it out already."

"You...you want me to take it out?" This sudden change in her demeanor had left him nervous and a little bit confused.

"Oh Jesus, I'll just do it myself." She scoffed, and yanked his swimming trunks down. His cock flew out and then dangled in front of his balls, not having reached its maximum turgidity yet. However, looking at his aunt's tantalizingly beautiful face grinning happily at his penis, and then feeling her cool slender fingers slowly find their way around it, was more than enough for him to get as hard as he had ever been.

Laura laughed in glee as her nephew's cock literally expanded right in front of her eyes.

"Aunt Laura, I thought you were worried about your kids finding out." Tim looked at her, his eyes flickering between her face and her large pink nipples.

"Oh I still am." She replied, intently examining his dick in her hands. "But they're not going to. No one is, you hear me?"

He nodded.

"I can hear them if they enter the house. And besides, this cock looks just too delicious for me to pass up." She smiled at him, and gave his the mushroom shaped head a soft kiss with her bee-stung lips.

"Oh fuck..." He sighed, gazing at his hot aunt as she kissed his penis. "Please suck my dick Aunt Laura."

"Oh I will sweetie, don't you worry. But before that, I want you to promise me you will delete that photo, okay? And I mean it this time."

"My cell phone's in Jake's room, otherwise I would have done it right now." He told her earnestly. "Relax Aunt Laura, I was never going to show it to anybody anyway."

"Now that's a good boy." She smiled. "Hey, you want to hear a secret?"

"What's that?"

His aunt grinned, stuck her tongue out of her mouth, and gave the whole length of his cock, from his balls to his piss-hole, a slow, wet lick. "I can give much better head than your mother."

Tim felt light-headed. He'd pictured this moment countless times in his head, but nothing could have prepared him for the real thing. His aunt hadn't even started her promised blowjob yet, but already the sight in front of him was far more intense than anything he had ever experienced. Nine different women had blown him till date, and not one of them had been disappointing, but he already knew that this was going to be better than all of them.

He stared at the woman who had been the subject of innumerable fantasies that filled most of his teenage years and old socks. "I..."

But whatever he was about to say was drowned by the gasp he let out when Laura opened her mouth wide and popped the bulbous cockhead inside.

"Mmmmhhh..." She hummed contently, flicking her tongue against the underside of the head as she tasted the salty flavor that she loved so much. She had never parted her lips this wide for anything before in her life, and wondered how much of her nephew's penis she would be able to fit inside. She looked up, and saw him staring back at her with a trance-like expression on his face.

Tim watched in amazement as Laura pushed herself forward, her full, enticing lips slowly covering more and more of his cock until about half of it was nestled inside her warm mouth. She waited like that for a moment, and then slowly took it back out, a string of her saliva forming between the tip of his penis and her mouth, before collapsing on her chin.

"Even black guys aren't as big as you Timmy." She commented breathlessly.

He couldn't help but ask. "How...how many black guys have you given head to anyway?"

"Oh, I'm not going to answer that question." She shook her head. Tim just stared at her in incredulity.

Laura brought her hand to his dick and gave it a few eager strokes before shoving it back inside her mouth. There was more than enough room for both. She really started to blow him now, bobbing her head up and down his penis while her right hand pumped him at the base.

Tim closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure, enjoying the myriad sensations caused by his aunt's experienced hands and mouth. When he opened them again he saw her intense lust-filled blue eyes staring back at him, her cheeks caved inwards as she sucked on his cock like it was the juiciest lollypop in the world. Every inch of his cock that was enveloped in her mouth was surrounded by its buttery warmth.

Laura's slurps had filled the room now. Her saliva, mixed with a steady flow of his pre-cum was all but oozing out of her mouth as she hungrily worked on her sloppy blowjob. Her eyes caught him leering greedily at her breasts, that were bouncing around wildly as she bobbed her head up and down.

"You can grab them if you want to." She took his cock out of her mouth and told him, before putting it back in.

At once he reached forward and lifted her heavy pillow-like tits in her hand, his fingers almost sinking in the juicy natural tit-flesh.

He might have touched his mother's breasts before, when he had been a baby, but obviously Tim didn't remember a thing from back then. And for so many years he had always wondered, what his mother's or aunt's breasts would feel like in his hands, so much so that he had almost had the courage to ask his aunt a year back, before chickening out at the last minute. It was only today, in the pool, that he had finally gotten his answer.

But that had been only for a second or so. Now he let the feeling sink into his brain, squeezing the endless succulent tissue between his fingers.

"Ooff, Timmy!" His aunt suddenly cried. "Slow down there kiddo."

Had he squeezed them too hard? He relaxed his grip. "Shit. Sorry Aunt Laura."

"It's okay. My boobs are a little sensitive, so be gentle from now on." Laura instructed him. "Play with my nipples if you like, I love it when men do that." And then she brought her mouth back to his cock.

Tim was more than happy to oblige. Feeling her nipples in his hands for the first time, he rubbed them between his thumb and index finger of each hand. His aunt moaned with his dick in her mouth.

While she sucked his cock, she also used her tongue to pleasure him, moving it around in her mouth and pressing it against the helmet like cockhead. She could actually feel his shaft throb in her mouth with every beat of his heart. Laura slowly worked up a rhythm, her gorgeous blonde hair flowing around as she worked his penis, and with each down-stroke she slowly accommodated more and more of her nephew's dick in her hungry mouth.

Soon, his tree-trunk like shaft was testing the limits of her mouth, but she wanted more. Her eyes bulged as she grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to push herself further in the direction of his recently shaved pubic hair.

"Holy shit!" Tim groaned, as he felt the back of Laura's throat pressed against the tip of his cock. He hadn't experienced anything like it before. In his college, out of all the girls that had actually agreed to give him a blowjob, none had tried deep-throating him. There were still about three more inches left for his aunt to swallow him completely, but it still was downright incredible.

Laura ignored her gag reflex as long as she could, before moving her head back and taking his cock out of her mouth, spluttering and coughing. "It's too fucking big." She admitted, after she had caught her breath. "There's no way my mouth can take that entire thing in."

Tim didn't know what to say. She glanced up at him a second later. "How is it that you haven't come yet Timmy? It's been more than ten minutes since I started blowing you."

"I have no idea." He answered. "This is the hottest thing that has ever happened in my life."

"Oh, such a charmer." She said, cupping his heavy balls in her hand. "I bet these things have a gallon of cum stored inside for me." She started pumping his cock with her other hand while she gently caressed his testicles. "Oohh, yeah, I can't wait for you to splatter me with all that hot cum."

"S...seriously?"

"Oh yes honey, that's one thing you should know about your aunt. I love the taste of cum just as much as I love sucking cock. So don't hold back when you're about to spurt, okay? I want you to shoot it all straight into my mouth."

"Fuck, I'm not gonna last much longer if you keep talking like that." Tim groaned, his dick painfully hard in his aunt's hands.

"Oh yeah, you like that, do you?" Laura cooed, increasing the pace with which she was jerking him. "You wanna cum for me? You wanna cum for your hot, dirty aunt? Yeah? You wanna shoot all that juice straight into my stomach?"

"Ff...fuck!" He whimpered, as she resumed sucking him again, rapaciously moving her lips up and down on his pulsating rod while her cheeks provided suction and her hand feverously jacked him off. And with her free hand, she cupped and squeezed his balls, coaxing his orgasm with incredible efficiency.

Tim didn't stand a chance against this. Before he knew it, the pressure had started building up in his balls, and he had to grab on to his aunt's shoulders to steady himself. Laura felt his cock throb in her mouth and realizing that he would be ejaculating soon, started stroking it with her fist as fast as she could.

"Oh shit...gonna..." Tim's body tensed, his eyes shut, and the boiling pressure rapidly rose to his penis, then erupting straight into his aunt's welcoming mouth. "FFUUCKKKK!"

"Mmmphh!" Laura's eyes widened as the first and most powerful blasts filled up her mouth quicker than she could swallow it. His thick cock kept buckling in her oral cavity, continuously shooting load after load of hot white jizz that ultimately started gushing out of her mouth and travelling down her chin.

Tim's cock continued to twitch in her mouth, and when the flow had receded, she pulled it out and milked out every last drop with her hand, though he had already given her more man-juice in one go than she could have ever imagined. He let go of her shoulders, breathing heavily, and stared at her beautiful face covered with semen. She licked up the cum from wherever her tongue could reach, and then scooped up what was left with her finger, before popping it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Laura hummed happily, tasting his sticky fluid in her mouth and then finally gulping it down her throat. "God damn Timmy. That was something."

"That was...fucking incredible." He sighed.

"Did I get it all?" She asked him.

There was a dollop of cum that was still hanging at the underside of her chin. Tim took it on his finger and held it in front of her mouth. She smiled and took that in as well.

Both of them remained in their positions, not quite sure of what was to be done next. His aunt broke the silence, "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower now, we wouldn't want my kids smelling your semen on their mother's face."

"Uh, yeah, that's a...that's a good idea, you should probably do that." He nodded his head, taking a step back and pulling his trunks back up. He would have loved to have another go, but doubted whether his aunt would agree to that. Besides, his cousins could come in any minute now.

Laura got up from the bed and walked to her bathroom. As Tim was about to leave her room she turned to him and said, "I expect that you will keep up your end of the deal now."

"Of course, right away."

"Thanks sweetie." She smiled. "I'll see you shortly.

Tim was still reluctant to delete the photo when he held in phone in his hand. But then he figured that he at least owed her that much for what she had just done, and more importantly, he had a feeling that from now on, he would no longer need a photo when he wanted to pleasure himself.

So far, the plan of seducing his aunt had worked flawlessly. His mother had been right when she had told him that Laura was the wilder one, and he had taken advantage of that. As he showered in his cousin brother's bathroom, he wondered how the relationship with his aunt would change, considering the fact that he had just shot an enormous load of semen down her throat. He hadn't sensed any regret in her, and was determined to make sure that this wouldn't just be a one-time thing.

To be continued...