All Comments on 'Help in the Middle of the Night'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
That Was HOT!!

Thanks for writing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Hot but more description please. How big was his cock or her titties? What did either of them look like? Paint a picture for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for story

Enjoyed it, am sure this must have follow up stories to cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

isn't it nice that mom can do so much for her baby can almost close my eyes and see this happening keep on writing was very good

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
moms r the best

great story, well written and hot.

I like how it was left as a simple hand job and not the Common around -the-world action.

it also leaves the promise of a chapter 2

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Part 2

Hopefully, the next night Matt shoots his load into his mom, where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a very sweet vignette

Her boy Matt can't get to sleep, so of course his mother Kendra does what's necessary. She discovers the reason--the kid's got a great big hard on--and, as mom's always done, she solves the problem. Kendra applies a firm motherly hand and jerks off Matt.

As "she was giving a handjob to her son the fact that it was her son was making her hotter and hotter." That's only natural, of course. A mother has a very special love for her male child's penis. Soft and just hanging down over his balls, she thinks it's the cutest thing she's ever seen. Rock hard and ready for action--well, it gets her real wet between her legs. Her motherly vagina runs like a river. When her boy blows his balls, like Matt, and shoots his sperm all over the place, Kendra, like any mom, is thrilled beyond words. Her kid is such a virile manly young male, she's busting her buttons with maternal pride. I second the idea of the reader who said it's time for Kendra to show Matt where all that sperm of his really belongs. Right up the same vagina he came out of.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 9 years ago
Great Story

I hope there is more to the story. Sounds like Mom and Son would enjoy some real fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good story

Many Moms would like to help son out but are reluctant to make the move. Those that have are usually very satisfied with the result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
motives

Well, as good as this is and as good for the son as this is, it must be remembered that this mom had her own motives too. He made her horney. There must be more to come. She needs to teach him, to groom him to be a good lover. He needs to know that a man cannot always get away with what she did. And that is to take a little bit of advantage of a person who is patently vulnerable at that moment in time. She did a good thing for him, but she needs to progress onward now that she's broken the ice. A mother/son relationship is good and it is good for everybody. The son, of course, and the mother who is probably hitting her sexual prime just about the time her son is at his own peak of sexual power while at the same time, her husband's abilities are beginning to fade. The father need never know, if they handle it correctly. I know these things because I have lived them. I love my father, but his sexual powers were waneing through no fault of his own or of mom's. This was long before viagra, of course. So he kept his position in the household and I filled in the gaps. Getting older he couldn't lift as much, remember as well and other things, or get erections as often or as functional as myself as a young man. And his stamina and recovery had suffered with the years also. So, rather than come to my room, we made the guest bedroom 'our room'. This was good because when dad found mom gone from his bed in the morning and the guest room bed all rumpled, he assumed that his snoreing drove mom out. And also for the reason that, like most women, Mom is most comfortable making love in her own bed. So, over Dad's protests, she bought a new bedroom suite of her own choosing and that made it 'her' bed and that made her much more comfortable. My mother came to me also, but rather than make it a casual fling to satisfy our urges, she unobtrusively taught me the things I would need to know later in life. Just as Dad taught me my work ethic. Thank you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

The only thing left is for her to shove some Cap'n Crunch up his ass and flood his mouth with cat urine. Pussy juice. Nice sexy writing!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
and???

what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start

What a great start to a loving mother son relationship. I can't wait for part two as mom again slips from her marital bed and into her son's arms. Mom will spread her thighs and allow her son to relieve his painful erection by thrusting it into his mothers womb. There will be no stopping either mom or son as they strive to reach the most intense orgasm of their lives. mom will let her son deposit his seed into her body craving the feeling of her her son firing volley after volley of his seed into her unprotected womb. Eventually mom won't be able to wear the baby doll nighty anymore because her milk engorged breasts and bulging belly will prohibit their wear. By this time her son will be choosing her night clothes and have mommy naked other than a garter belt and stockings as she becomes her loving son's sexual play toy. Eventually I envision the son taking mom from behind as her son fondles his mothers breasts and belly. As the son makes a final thrust into his mother and grunts another orgasm into his loving mothers ear he will make another nighty deposit of seed into his loving mothers womb. Aftter mom becomes pregnant there will be no hiding the affair and dad will stand in the hallway night after night watching the incredIble show while getting his first erection in years and spilling his seed on the carpet and doorframe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow so horny I've just unloaded into my mums knickers x

Wish that was me x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Soothing

I'm a Dad and I was walking past my son's room one night.And I heard a little noise.So I looked into the room and seen my son stroking his cock.So I stood there looking at him and he was stroking his cock pretty good.I walked in the room and I was standing next to his bed.I said who are you thinking about while your doing that.And he stopped playing with his cock I said don't worry every guy does it.I said don't be embarrassed about it.I asked him who he was thinking about while you were stroking it.He said I can't really tell you.I said why not.Its to embarrassing to say.I said you can tell me anything I promise I will tell you what I think about while I Stroke my cock.He said you promise and you won't get mad who I was thinking about.I said no.So he started to tell me and he stopped.I said to just tell me and you be happier you did.I looked at his cock and it was still hard and nice.I just started stroking him real slow and he said Dad what are you doing.I said your Dad is a faggot.He said you are I been sucking guys for years.He said that he was thinking about a guy in gym class.I said that it was ok to think about a guy if you want.Does he have a big cock .He said yes.I asked do you want to suck his cock.I would if he let me.I said have you suck one yet no I said how do you know that your going to like it.He said it looks so good.I said you ever been sucked before he said no I said want to see how it feels.He said I have to find the right person.I smiled at him and said relax and enjoy.I started stroking him and then I went down and started sucking his cock real good and loving it so much.He started saying that he's going to cum and I kept sucking.Then he cummed so good I had to keep sucking him off.He came in my mouth 3 times.I asked him did you like it.He said hell ya.I asked him you still want to suck a cock.He said yes I really do .So I stood up and pulled out my cock and told him to suck it.And he sucked me off and swallow all my cum. I said did you like it. HE SAID YES AND I WANT TO KEEP SUCKING COCK.I SAID OK.AND WENT TO BED.SO THE NEXT NIGHT HE WANTED TO SUCK ME AGAIN AND I DID HIM.He said that he wanted to suck me off until he found a boyfriend and we kept doing it.until then., its been 3 years and he still won't look for one.He said that he loves my cock and told me that I suck cock and swallow to.So I made him happy and he doesn't have to jack off anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Meh!

Not a fan of titty fucking stuff. Sucking them, fondling them, even just looking lustfully at them yes, but I just can't get my head around using a perfectly good pair of breasts for friction when there are two other readily available and willing options in any fantasy.

I mean it is a fantasy so she would have sucked him off or let him bust his nut inside her snatch come to that. I suppose this one was aimed at a special breast fetish reader or those afraid to go inside a woman properly. Outside of silly porno scenes, I don't know of a single real person who'd rather have a woman's cleavage over her vaginal or oral cavity for sex. It's infantile.

Lengthwise, this seemed more like an opening scene to a longer tale. It barely qualifies as one of the Quickie series I noticed on your page. In every sense you've left the reader high and dry with an abrupt unfinished encounter. Sorry, only ** stars for this semi-quickie. Not because it was in any way awful, I judged it as half a story so it didn't qualify for more than half the five stars at best.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 7 years ago
Didn't vote

For I find titty-fucking and handjobs boring in real-life and in stories. I rather fuck a hole: mouth, ass, pussy or a combination of all 3 which I have done and yes they were mothers.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
A little short !!!!!!!!

Not much back round, or set up. But you got your point across.

ChroniganChroniganabout 4 years ago
More!

I would love to read more stories of this mom teaching and helping her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start..Could Have Been Longer.

This reminds me so much of a video by the taboo pornstar Xev Bellringer called Mommy's Goodnight Handjob. Anyone wanting to write a hot as hell momy handjob story should view this one.

In the video Xev plays a buxom lactating mom who helps her son get to sleep by giving him a handjob. However, early in the video it is explicitly stated that the handjob in question isn't their first time. In fact she previously used to do it all the time..to help him sleep. Wink wink.The son is growing older and learning to pleasure himself so he stopped asking her. Also due to the lactation, its sort of implied that she just gave birth to another child.

Over the course of the video she cheerfully lets him know his mommy is more than happy to give him help anytime of day...not just bed time. She then proceeds to squirt her breast milk into her hands to rub him. At one point, she looks into his eyes and basically says "You don't have to do this on your own. Clearly I get a lot out of this. So I insist because I want to be the one to do it for you".

From the obsessive stares she gives her son's penis, it is VERY apparent she is open to more than just blowjobs. Several times she tells him that that mommy doesn't have to just use her hand. The son who is unheard by the viewer continues to say just her hand is fine. But naughty mommy that she is Xev gets in a couple of licks to get him lubed.

Towards the end she sneaks gets a facial and gives a partial blowjob then reaffirms that ANYTIME her boy feels like a good cum just find her and ask. She also promises no matter what she is doing she will never be too busy to help.

Talk about living the freaking dream am I right? The video is smoking hot...and a little creepy I admit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sure wish my mom had offered to help me out. Perhaps she would have if I had a bedroom of my own. But had to share one with my brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Always been a fantasy of mine to be jerking off and have my mom come and help me.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 2 years ago

That was freaking awesome. Wowzza.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom helped me out by leaving her worn warm panties in the bathroom clothes hamper so I could sniff her sweet pussy smell and jack off. It sure helped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so hot! Maybe she could lube him by sliding her open pussy lips along his shaft.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Hot 🥵

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My mom did the same. She would leave her worn panties and stockings in the bathroom.. Sometimes she would leave pussy hairs in her panties. I would sniff her erotic pussy smell from her panties and beat off over and over. I loved the smell of her hot pussy. It's amazing growing up knowing what your mother's pussy smells like. I'm pretty sure she knew she was helping me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have heard of a few moms being very compassionate and empathetic toward the sexual plight and frustrations of their sons. I have known a couple of guys whose moms would jack them off when they saw the sexual frustrations of their sons. One mom would open her legs and let her son look at her pussy while he jacked off. When I was 36 I had gone about six months without sex, and I was visiting with my mother. She could tell I was very sexually frustrated. She asked me what would turn me on the most. I told her. She dressed in a certain provocative way and opened herself to me. She was 57 years old and her pussy was so wet and hairy. She was so tender and the sex was amazing. We carried on for several months. Truly, it was the best pussy I ever had because it was her. She fully understood me. To think about slipping your cock into that pussy! I couldn't get enough of her. It is an amazing thing to be there and be a part of helping your mother have an orgasm, and to know that that is her pussy clamping down on your cock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to read more of this stories about mom and son

live4thebjlive4thebj9 months ago

Your other stories were better than this 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...