All Comments on 'Helping Hand'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Grumpy23240Grumpy23240over 2 years ago

Plutonic? Really? FFS get a spell checker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great one! Let her snowball him in Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Grumpy?? Well named. It was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of good build up, spoilt slightly by repetition of things mentioned earlier and also some internal lack of consistency. But I enjoyed it all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

-3* right off the bat, for opening with the lame, limp-dick inducing "these are my measurements, clinical as can be." Then, you turn out to be functionally illiterate and in need of a world class editor to fix this hot mess of a story.

Flint13Flint13over 2 years ago

Fun story; you write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read until the bottom of the first page, though you didn't need to blatantly state your measurements. You could have worked that into the story telling. When you said you were arrested for leaving without clothes, you lost me there. That was illogical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5*. We need part 2!!!!!!!

PaperflyPaperflyover 2 years ago

I loved the matter of fact story telling style, that was charming and slightly irreverent at the same time. And I enjoyed the slow approach to the erotic encounter too.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Better than most of the comments indicate. I think a great number the spelling complaints are due to lack of appreciation and respect as to which side of the Atlantic they're on. The disjointed way she 'thought to herself' seemed very natural to me. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing skills to say a story.. I enjoyed your way of writing as much as the eroticism of the story.. Enjoyable reading in a long while on here!!! Keep writing... May be even things other than erotica!!!

Smilingmoments@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much verbal Diarrhea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done.

Totally believable & hot without going to obscene extremes.

Five stars plus!

Bill S.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 2 years ago

love the tone you write in

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice, wish you were my sister

JustanotherdirtyoldmanJustanotherdirtyoldmanabout 2 years ago

STUNNING! Wonderful writing! I enjoyed every word! It was a wonderful story but your writing brought the characters to life. Don't ever stop writing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I must admit I haven't read all your stories to date but I shall endeavour to get to know more of them now, I am enjoying your stories they are consistently good and well written. It amazes me that some commentators read passages into stories that aren't there. In my mind your tales of familial dalliance are worth everyone of the five stars that I award to them.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I must admit I haven't read all your stories to date but I shall endeavour to get to know more of them now, I am enjoying your stories they are consistently good and well written. It amazes me that some commentators read passages into stories that aren't there. In my mind your tales of familial dalliance are worth everyone of the five stars that I award to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting with just enough heat.

Very low key but a fun read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I envy your brother to have so open and adventurous sister. Even though couple of beers were needed. I enjoy your stories and the way you write them a lot.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very quality writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd love a sequel to that story. It was pretty grounded, one of your best.

Michael11452Michael114522 months ago

Very well done! You made such a situation more plausible than I could have imagined, and left me wishing for a hand!

BachrorylacoBachrorylacoabout 1 month ago

Nice, very, very nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous