All Comments on 'Helping Mickey Ch. 03'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
thatrobthatrobabout 11 years ago
Please don't stop

Maybe it's just my mood tonight,but this is one of the sweetest and hard to read through the tears stories I have ever read.You certainly have captured the very depth of emotion and loyalty.I applaud you.

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

You know, I'm from another generation but this story has continued to bring back memories of the early 70's for me. Many of my friends that had done double tours in Nam.. and came home and for all tense and purpose looked fine on outside. We all learned the the most deadliest thing you could do was approach them from the rear w/o calling out and getting their attention before you touched them , say like when they looked relaxed on porch steps, you did NOT just walk up say hey buddy and put hand on their shoulder. You ( if lucky) only were sent flying over their shoulder to ground. They never talked about it and we didnt ask. But we knew the skills it must have taken for them to return HOME. I pray for all the men and women dealing with such injuries that they too find their way truly home to a place where there are no more black hallways, ty for writing such a great story and they LOVE SHARED BY THESE TWINS,

LuvSftPlayHrdLuvSftPlayHrdabout 11 years ago
Please say it isn't over...

I LOVE this story... I hope you aren't finished. I would love to see if Mickey gets all of his cognitive skills back and can finally tell his sister everything he meant and feels. The story must go on!!! Please :)

Jessie81Jessie81about 11 years ago
Great love story....

Please write more....... Love your story and thank you!!!!!

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleabout 11 years ago
What I noticed....

A love story, a caring story, a loving family story, a sister and brother story. Well okay buried in there is a fuck story. A Mickdick story. What it is really is one hell of a written story, and maybe a lot of truth story. You could even call it finished and no one would be disappointed, but if it is still resonating give it a go.

Thank you.

The Eagle says there aren't enough talons for talons up.

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
grat love story

true love start to finsh . if you plz right more from the hart love leann xx

trite_readertrite_readerabout 11 years ago
Thank you author

Such a great story....

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
A gift beyond gifts

WOW I am speechless!!! That was the most captivating, well written story I have ever read in my 52 years, in any genre. Clearly you've been blessed with a gift, and I can't begin to thank you enough for sharing your beautiful words with us, the readers, your fans.

Please never stop sharing your beauty with us, it would be a great loss to the literary world.

Thanks again, Tony

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
No question.

You have a fantastic talent to come up with a story like this.

I'm now about to go back and offer up 5* for chapters 1 and two as well.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 11 years ago

This series had me crying like a baby , it started out as a very sad sad story ( I was asked why someone would write a story like this ) . It was tough to get through , but I did with a box of tissue . Your talent of bring the picture to the readers mind is astonishing . Thanks for the read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One more

One more chapter. Finish it.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
I agree

I agree with Anonymous 12/11/13. One more and finish this fantastic story, please!

oldman77oldman77over 10 years ago
definitely need another chapter

I agree with the last two comments, need another chapter, very good story. The love and devotion by sister is great. Once I started reading, had to finish the story. I think it is amazing as this could possibly be a true story as the brain works in mysterious ways. Fantastic story, keep writing more.................

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
drama

to the extreme. and all the while it is unresolved. time to move on already!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
My guess is you painted yourself into a corner

with no way out. You started this as a Psychodrama of healing and resolution but ran out of ideas on how to close it and come to satisfactory ending.

Since it has been so long I can only surmise that you just can't figure out how to form an ending that will fit with your initial draft. oh well.

maybe ftds will do it for you. as it is you have created a mess and seem to have no clue how to finish it.

may I be the first to say fyvm!!!

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 10 years ago
A Moving Story

I've been a long-time reader but just created an account. This is a great story, well written and fairly well edited. This almost belongs in the Non Erotic category based on the actual sex acts but it shines here in the romantic, deep love category. I'm a Vietnam era vet myself but thank God I never saw combat. I have many friends who did and some are nearly as scared as Mickey. Ignore those timid, secretive souls who have to post anonymous trash about your efforts. You have brought to life in a loving way a tragedy that way too many of today's young people have or will face. I pray God will bless you richly for your efforts to share and that the sharing will bring you some of the healing you deserve. Thanks for being there and I am proud to say that I have learned from this and your other stories.

Yobo36Yobo36almost 10 years ago
Too Good!

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome job!

Wonderful series. Touching and erotic as well.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 9 years ago
Fantastic job

I loved every single chapter, very touching with amazing progression. Thank you for such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

as a vet with 4 combat tours this story hits home. thank you author. I too am lucky to have a loving sister that helped me through a living hell called ptsd . God love her. I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too close for comfort

This was so hard to read, and even harder to walk away from; my husband survived 2 years in Iraq, and 5 years in Afghanistan, his government keeping him in those places because he was needed so badly, and now he has PTSD that has him screaming in terror, and delirious with exhaustion from the pictures in his head that won't go away, night after night, lucid dreaming where he describes in horrifying detail the things he saw, the conversations with long-dead friends and colleagues, killed in IED and suicide-bomber attacks, nightmares i can't wake him from, and I can't help him; all I can do is tranquilize him and hope that the drug will fog him enough to give him a few moment's peace; I cried all though this wonderful story, but I hated it too, because it tells me what I think he's feeling, and the so-familiar garbled, disjointed sentences he speaks periodically, and what he tried to so desperately to cure, and fell victim to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

At seventy-five, I come from a different generation, One thing is a common thread however . . . war is literally hell. My father (WW II-Pacific Theater) had "ptsd" (wasn't called that back then.) He drank himself to death. I was lucky. As an Air Force vet, I had "three hots and a cot" for my whole career. You and your "brothers" not only survived boot camp, you were, are and will always be U.S. Marines. I salute all of you, rank be damned!

This series was quite emotional at almost all levels. It evoked an emotional response from start to finish, something not too common in this genre'. Great job of storytelling! Another chapter closing the emotional circle would be appreciated, but a wonderful story as is, too. Thank you; it couldn't have been an easy job of writing.

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
Beautiful. Moving.

This story might not suffer from an additional chapter, but it certainly doesn't need an additional chapter to be a complete story. It's fine, fantastic even, just the way it is. You've written one of the most beautiful, heart-wrenching, intelligent stories on this site, in my opinion. Thank you for writing it.

-Anubelore

RB1947RB1947over 8 years ago
Again

Another of your lovely stories. This one moved me even more than your previous posts. You have a real gift. Thank you.

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Another

Loved every moment of this. Pity mom died think she would have accepted the love they had for each other.

dietz10000dietz10000over 7 years ago
Thourghly Enjoyed

I hope you decide to continue the story

scotlytscotlytabout 7 years ago
Can't wait for the rest

I hope to read more soon.

BigBillNBigBillNabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I sincerely hope that you finish this one. It was much better than some others posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Gonna have to reread this a few times to really work out what Mick is saying, but I do want to. Well done having him survive his tours uninjured & have the injury come from "home", that little statement & what it's saying seems to have slipped past most commenters. The music thing is interesting too - I have a traumatic brain injury myself & have major problems with listening to people talk ( amongst other sensory input problems) - to the point where voices can hurt like having a tooth drilled - and a little difficulty expressing myself at times, but I can listen to music as loud as I like & any activity with some sort of rhythm feels far more natural.

Can he get a MRI done if most of his skull is plate?

Thanks so much for the intriguing piece, I love the little surprises this place pops up every now and then.

-RD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something different

Something different and a very good different at that. This is the first, out of hundreds, story that i have read with total concentration right from the start till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This story was different, but interesting. I like how you put the story first and then included sex. Because of this story, I will read more of your stories. Thanks for the time and efforts. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please One More!

It bugs me to read such a beautiful story only not to be able to know how it ends. I realize you haven't written a story or poem in a few years so I hope you are still writing & checking your profile.

Please let us know how your story ends!

kaotic2kaotic26 months ago

This story was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous