All Comments on 'Helping Mom Pay The Rent'

by bottomsatx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
rushed and contrite

I wished you had spent a lot more time on developing the story, the plot, the relationship between keith and jack or maybe built up the animosity/ bdsm element between keith and warren. This messterpiece felt rushed, highly unrealistic and contrite.

bottomsatxbottomsatxover 13 years agoAuthor

Yeah, pretty much. Started out with a good idea, but had to finish it quicker than I wanted.

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Not Bad

Not usually my cup of tea, but I did enjoy it not a bad read.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great concept and writing.

I really hope you continue this. Maybe have Warren in a really bad mood and force the son and mom to do stuff together...

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I know the feeling

This story was interesting in that I was raised in a situation just like this. My parents separated with my father leaving my mother and me with nothing in the way of support. It didn't take me long to realize that my mother was working as a whore, bringing the guys to the house to fuck.I was usually in bed by then so it took me a while to catch on to what was happening, I was still a preteen at the begining and over time I found that the idea of them fucking in the next room turned me on. I'd listen to what was happening next door while jacking off. I eventually drilled a small hole in the wall between the rooms so I could watch. I found that as much as I wanted to fuck my mother I also had a craving for the cock. I knew most of the guys fucking mom so i made an effort to get to know them better, on a more personal basis. My goal was to take their cock. I'd ride around with them taking every opportunity to look at them when they took a piss and as they got hard driving. It didn't take long before I began sucking them and getting sucked. The problem was that I couldn't get enough.Some of the guys wanted to know if I'd ever watched mom taking their cocks and if I'd ever thought of fucking her myself. The answer was a definite yes to both. Eventually one of the guys told Mom that I was sucking his cock and most of the other's she was fucking and that I had said I wanted to fuck her also. One evening when we were alone I took out my cock and began jacking off, all the time watching her reaction. This lead to my fucking her. After that I'd suck her tricks to get them hard, watch them fuck her and then clean the cum from both. This lead to me taking cocks up my ass while she sucked me and I ate her out. This really turned the guys on! I became a whore just like Mom and I've enjoyed everyday of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the person with the ''i know the feeling'' comment..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that comment was just as hot as the story!!! and im jealous of you! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish Jack was my lover

This story started off upsetting me but when Jack entered the picture it got much better. I wish I would meet a "Jack" who would make love to me and kiss me gently like his lover. I too have come to realize that I'm gay and I only want to have sex with men. Now I just need to find my own Jack. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I too wish Jack was my lover

Like one of your readers, I too recently realized I am gay and would love to meet a man like Jack to be my regular lover. I also like to suck my Mom's lovers' cocks and she loves watching me do it. We are a couple of sluts who both love having men fuck our cunts long and hard. Please tell more stories like this one.

Xplorer2000Xplorer2000almost 9 years ago
I would love to be Keith

I wish I knew in my teens and 20s what I know now. As a young toned twink I would have never paid rent and would have made lots of extra cash. This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bottom would be under jack

I would let jack fuck me all. Day and nite I would dry his balls out in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love sex - love these stories & also the many comments

Like kneeling submissively while sucking on a cock. Want the man to let me know that he is just using me; that I am just a sissy boy white faggot cocksucker. Like to fantasize about sex with my Mother; watching other men do her and then taking a turn when they are finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Helping Mom

so horny; could do with some of that cock myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hopefully you can write some more and make this a series, with Kieth & Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Like reading stories about mother-and-son duos both loving cock. Better even when the son starts getting more cock than his mother: the guys realise that 18 y.o. boypussy is way better than “real” pussy. Then mother is left jealously horny and cock-deprived...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous