Helping Mum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She soon developed a compelling rhythm. Pounding his hard cock inside her ass. He was fisting her cunt and also rubbing her clit. Sally had a large sensitive clit. She came easily when he sucked it. She was moaning with pleasure with this ass fuck. Paul was enjoying it too. He was telling her to cum for him.

She said, "I love your cock. I know that I have to share it but I don't mind. Do you like how I am riding you? Is your slut a good fuck? I want your cum inside my ass today."

With that they both orgasmed. He sprayed inside her ass. They kissed then Sally said, "That was fucking amazing. I don't know how many times that I orgasmed, but it was a lot. I felt it when you squirted in my ass. I enjoyed that. Your cock felt so hard today. I want to give you a bonus at our next escort rendezvous. This one will be different. My daughter Viv, she is a lawyer too and now works part-time in my firm. She is a single parent. One of her professors banged her at a Christmas party. She was six months pregnant at her graduation. And her daughter was born three months later."

"She has an outstanding daughter who is now eight. They stay with me in this house. I bought a flat for her, but she rents it out. She has no social life. I was with you on Friday night as she had taken her daughter to the cinema. That's why you were out of here at nine as she would have been home at nine-thirty. I didn't want the smell of sex here, but she smelt it. She put her daughter to bed then joined me for a glass of wine in the lounge as we do most nights. She asked me if I had had a good evening. I told her that I had had an amazing evening in the armchair with me on top."

She then tongue kissed me. She said, " Mum, I am bisexual. I haven't had a man since the prof banged me. We are both adults. We are both alone here at nights. Most nights I hear your vibrator purring. I am the same, but I use mine under the duvet. I find you very attractive and would like you as my Mummy slut. I want you to suck my big tits now then eat my hot cunt."

"Paul I have fucked every night since. She is much happier now than she has been for years. She spends more time with her daughter and she has more time with me. I will get her to arrange a sleepover for her daughter. When I know the night, then I want us to have a threesome with you. I will give you double your normal fee."

Paul then explained Jill's situation. He showed her May's Medical Records for a criminal charge. He gave her all the papers and information from the USB stick. She said, "We have him by the balls, and I am going to squeeze so hard."

Paul offered to do as much work as he could. She told him that the case was so strong that he would have to pay all legal fees. She also told him Viv would handle it. If she needed any information, then she would contact him.

She then noticed that his cock was still hard. They were both still naked. She then took a lot of pictures of Paul's cock. Then she made a video of his cock going inside her cunt and her riding him. Then one of her ass fucking his cock. She said, "Viv will love this."

********

Where will I go with this? Is it with Sally, her sister and Viv?

Is it with May and Carol?

Is it with Jan and Val?

You tell me. All suggestions appreciated.

Jill will always be there, but I am sure that there will be others too.

12