Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers

In the living room Bobby was on the ladder screwing in the brackets for the blinds. Lynn was handing him the screws and drill as he need them. The tools weren't the only thing she was giving him. Each time she bent over he could see her breasts, even the little nipples. All this gave him a hard on that he couldn't hide. He was embarrassed to know that all she had to do was to look and tell he was hard, and she was sure looking. He was big! He asked for another screw and she bend down and got it. When she turned to hand it to him she caught him looking at her. It was a second before he realized she was looking at him and he quickly turned his eyes away. He reached for the screw with a red face, and Lynn pulled it back out of his reach. "Did you see something that interests you?"

He turned even redder and couldn't speak. She laid her hand on his leg, just above his knee, and looked up at him. She wasn't looking at his face but the huge bulge in his jeans. "I see something I like." Her hand moved up his leg until she touched the end of his hard cock. He almost fell off the ladder when she squeezed him. "Why don't you come down and let's see if we can find a little privacy. I have a better idea; let's go back to my house."

He still hadn't spoken when he got off the ladder. "Wait for me in the truck while I go tell Luke we are going back to the house." With shaking knees he did as she said and waited in the truck.

Lynn went to the kitchen and found them gone. She knew right where to look, she headed to the bedroom. The door was closed but not locked. She slid the door open and saw Jill on the bed with her top off and Luke unbuttoning his shirt. "Don't want to interfere but just letting you know Bobby and I are going back to our house. You two have fun, I know we are. I'll call you later." She shut the door behind her.

Jill was embarrassed for Lynn to see her naked breasts even thought she knew she had her permission to be with her husband. She covered her breasts with her hands until the door closed. Luke turned to her. "Don't cover up those beautiful breasts." Her hands dropped to her side as she watched Luke finishing undressing. When he finally stepped out of his pants her breath caught.

"Oh my god! Lynn said you weren't big! You are huge!" She could tell that it wasn't going to be any better than with Bobby. She started to roll from the bed but Luke stopped her. "Let me go. You will only hurt me like Bobby!" She was about to panic.

Luke held her and wouldn't let her get off the bed. "Calm down Jill, I'm not going to hurt you. Just relax and lay here with me a while. If you don't want to go farther I will stop."

"You promise?"

"Yes. Didn't you like kissing me?" She nodded that she did. "Didn't you like showing off this morning?"

She smiled, "Yea that was fun."

"That is what sex should be; fun. I promise you that you are going to have fun before the day is over." He pulled her to his side and kissed her. At eighteen she was still very inexperienced when it came to kissing. She had been going with Bobby since they were fourteen and he was the only boy she had ever kissed. Since she was the only girl he had ever kissed it was pretty much trial and error. It wasn't like that with Luke. Even though he was only twenty six he had plenty of experience when it came to kissing women, even though most of it came from the two of them.

She could feel the heat from his body as he pulled her close and let his lips claim hers. She soon opened her mouth to his exploring tongue and found that she liked kissing someone other than Bobby. It felt good to have her naked breasts pressing against his chest. Her nipples were getting hard again.

Luke broke the kiss and propped up on one hand and looked down at her. He stroked across her naked breast as he watched her. He could tell she liked being touched. "You are beautiful."

"I'm not nearly as big as Lynn."

"You are just perfectly just the way you are. I can't wait to kiss them." He leaned forward, giving her time to stop him if she wanted to. She didn't make any effort to stop him and he took one nipple between his lips and tugged on it. Her hands came up to hold his head tighter to them as she pushed her young tit tight to his mouth. His mouth opened and took most of her in. His tongue was playing across her breast and flicking her hard nipple. When he pulled back she quickly brought his mouth down to the other one. He gave it the same treatment before pulling back and looking down at her.

Her eyes finally opened. "Why did you stop?"

"I haven't stopped, just thinking about going on to something else."

"What? I liked what you were doing."

"I liked it too, but I want to take off your shorts. I don't like being naked with you dressed. May I?" She just nodded for him to go ahead. He moved up on his knees and with a hand on each side of her shorts he rolled them down her bare legs, taking her panties with them. She lifted her hips for him to take them off. He pulled them from her feet and tossed them across the room. He sat on his heels and looked at the young beauty. She was beautiful from her head to her toes. It had been eight years since he had seen a naked eighteen years old pussy. Knowing she was untouched just made his cock harder. He knew that now was the time he couldn't rush her. It was at this point Bobby couldn't contain himself. It was going to be hard but he knew that he could do it. He knew that he was going to want a lot more of this sexy young girl than just this once. It was up to him to make it happen.

He lay back next to her and pulled her into his arms. Her warm naked body lifted him higher and harder than he had ever been. Even in the first days of his marriage he had not been as hot for a woman as he was for Jill. His hands traveled across her breasts as his lips and tongue made love to her mouth. He knew that he was getting through to her from her reaction to his kisses and touch. One hand traveled down her body and he felt her take a deep breath just before his fingers divided the lips of her virgin cunt. "You like that?"

She barely whispered, "Yes." He played around in her cunt for several minutes. He could feel her getting wet and her hips were moving in time with his fingers.

"Touch me." She hesitated but slid her hands down him until they tangled in his hair. She could feel him hard and touching her. Her hand went around him and he almost came right then. "That feels good. Play with it some more. That is what is going to make you a woman."

"You are really big, is it going to hurt?"

"Some at first but you are going to like it. I'll have you good and ready before I try to enter you."

For the first time she mentioned Bobby. "Bobby didn't take much time and it hurt. It should be him here with me."

'I know it doesn't make you feel any better about it. But I am glad he was in such a hurry. I don't know when I have wanted someone as much as I want you? Thank you Bobby!" He added another finger to her cunt and then a third. She was pushing her hips at him faster and faster.

"Oh Luke! That feels so good! God, why didn't Bobby do this to me?"

"He didn't know how. I believe when Lynn gets through with him he will know just what to do."

"If she can get him to make me feel like this then he can fuck Lynn anytime!"

"I'll be more than happy to help you out." His fingers were busier than before. She was wetter than ever and his three fingers were gently spreading her pussy for his cock. Just the idea of fucking such a beautiful young eighteen year old virgin had him more than ready to complete the job. He still wanted to make sure it was good for her. He wanted a repeat performance out of her, not just this one time.

"LUKE, LUKE! Do it! FUCK ME! Oh I've never felt anything like this!"

"Not yet Honey, Just a little more and then you will be ready."

"Oh, I'm ready now!"

He kissed her again. "Just a minute more." She grabbed his hand when he pulled his fingers from her, trying to keep them in her. He moved down between her legs on his knees. She opened her legs for him. He looked down and saw her pussy soaking and opening for him. He picked up her legs and brought them up beside her hips and placed them on the bed. He then pushed her knees apart; a move that opened up her young pussy completely for him. He leaned forward and covered her cunt with his mouth. His tongue replaced his fingers as he flicked it her clit. Jill almost jumped off the bed at the new experience. Then she grabbed his head and pulled him deeper in her.

"OH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!"

Luke was one man that truly loved eating pussy. Lynn had a tasty one but nothing compared to the sweet young taste of Jill. Just knowing that he was her first one to taste the juice flowing from her young hot body just made it all the better. He loved the thought that he was going to fuck his brother's wife before he did and that he was eating her out before Bobby did. Sure, Bobby was getting to fuck Lynn but he didn't have her first. Being first was even better. When Jill screamed for him to fuck her he knew that he would be back to this tasty meal many times. Right now he had a more important job to do.

Breaking away he rose up over her. His cock was hard and ready to feel the hot flesh of the young teenager. Jill's eyes were wide as she stared down at his hard cock about to make its way inside her. "Fuck me Luke, but don't hurt me."

"Sweetheart, It will hurt some but it will be over quick and from then on it will all be fun. " Her legs were spread wide and she didn't make any effort to close them as he moved over her. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. With one hand he braced himself over her and with the other he spread her cunt lips. She was hot to his fingers but nothing like the way she felt when the head of his hard cock slid through the opening. She was so wet and ready that he was in her before she realized it.

"Are you in?"

"Just the head, how does it feel?"

"Good. I feel full but it doesn't hurt."

He pushed deeper until he felt the barrier and knew that now was the time to make her a woman. "Its going to hurt some now but it will be over quick." He could feel the tension in her. "Try to relax." He leaned forward putting more pressure on her hymen. He caught her lips with his and droved his tongue deep in her mouth. When she opened to return the kiss his hips drove forward and thru her barrier into an uncharted area. She jumped as he entered her but just that quick it was over. She was no longer a virgin.

"You're in me?" She asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Not completely but the hurting part is over, now come the fun!"

"I hardly felt any pain. I just feel full."

"Not nearly as full as you are going to be in a few minutes." He proceeded to show her what he meant as he pushed in and pulled back over and over. Each time he moved deeper until his balls were bouncing off her ass. "Now, you have it all! How does it feel now?"

"It feels good, really good. I can feel all of you touching me way down inside. I love it!"

"Sweetheart, you are nice and tight and hot enough to burn me. Now we are going to make both of us feel really great." He started fucking her with full strokes. Her tight pussy was squeezing him like he hadn't felt in a long time. He wondered if he was going to be able to last until she climaxed.

What Jill lack in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. Each time he drove into her she was pushing her pussy back on him. She could feel the growing heat in her stomach but didn't understand what it was until all at once it hit her and she screamed as she climaxed. It was so much different from what she expected that she all most blacked out from the sheer pleasure of it.

Luke realized what was happing and he pushed deeper and stopped until she finished. He then stared move slowly as she recovered and her legs came up and wrapped around his hips. She squeezed him and pulled him deep in her hot pussy. He felt so good in her that she didn't want him to pull out. A move that Luke had no intentions of doing. He would be happy to just soak his hard cock in her hot young pussy for hours. He knew that wasn't going to happen as he was about to burst a nut right then. Slowing down for her to recover helped him regain some control.

"Was that what I think it was?"

"If you think you just had your first orgasm then that is what it was."

"It was better than I ever imagined it could be."

He stared fucking her again. "Lets see how many of those we get make you have."

"You didn't go?"

"Not yet but it want be long. This time was just for you, the next is for both of us."

"I don't see how it could ever be any better."

"Oh it will. Many time better." He was sucking first one tit and then the other as he plowed deep in her wet pussy. She was pulling his face tight to her firm young tits as she moaned with each stroke he made. She loved the way he felt in her and the way his tongue stroked her hard nipples. The weight of his naked body on her was even more exciting. The way he was making her feel again she knew that she was about to climax.

Luke knew she was on the edge again and that he wasn't going to last for another one himself. He could already feel his cock swelling and that just made her tighter around him. "Oh Baby, I'm about to cum. Damn but you are tight and hot!"

"FUCK Me LUKE!! I'm going to go again! FUCK ME!!" He couldn't wait any longer. Her reached his hands under her tight little ass and pulled her up where he was even deeper in her than before. Her feet were back on the bed and she was pushing her young pussy back at him on every stroke. She cried out each time he drove deep in her and pushed her cunt around his hard driving cock. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!! I'm cuming again!!" He pulled her tight as her climax hit. At the same time he drove deep and stopped as he unloaded a full load of hot cum deep in her young body.

Jill felt every shot as he filled her hot young pussy with his juice. This touched off another climax as he empted his balls in her. She was still shaking as he dropped his weight down on her; to tired to even roll away from her. Not that he wanted to. He would love to stay wrapped in her pussy all day. Jill was perfectly happy for him to stay right where he was. She had never imagined that anything could feel so good!

As he finally softened he rolled from her pulling her into his arms as she lay across his chest. She kissed him and lay her head down on his chest. "Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you. You were wonderful. I hope it was all you expected it to be."

"It was more than I expected, I only." She stopped.

He knew she was thinking about Bobby. "You wish it was Bobby here with you."

She raised her head and looked him in the eye. "That was what I started to say but then I realized that it would never have been as good with him." She kissed him again. "Can we do it again?"

He laughed, "Just a few minutes, then we can do it all you like. I hope we can do this many more times, not just today."

"What would Lynn have to say about that?"

"I am sure that Lynn is just as happy now as we are. She likes a little variety in bed."

"You mentioned that you and Lynn had some help when you got married. Can you tell me who?"

"Not just yet, the right time will come and you will be just as ready as Lynn for it to happen. Right now it is just you and me." His cock was hard again and he rolled her over on her back and her legs spread open for him. There wasn't any hesitation this time as he entered her newly broken in pussy. It was the second of many to follow.

Bobby was waiting in the truck when Lynn came out of the house. As she got in the truck he asked what she told them. "Just that I was going to take you home and fuck your eyes out."

"WHAT? You didn't! What will Jill think?"

She laughed, "No, I just said we were going back to my home."

"What did Jill say about that?"

"She didn't say anything; she was pretty busy with Luke."

"Luke! What was she doing with Luke?"

"It looked like she was about to get fucked."

"Luke is fucking Jill?" He turned white as a sheet.

Lynn looked at him and pulled the truck over to the side of the road. "What did you think they were going to do while you and I are fucking away at home?"

"I didn't think she would do that. She never would on our honeymoon."

"Maybe she needs someone with a little experience."

"But with my brother?"

"She is with my husband; what's the big deal? If you want to go back now is the time to speak up or it will be too late. Do you want to go with me and know you are going to get a very wet pussy or go back and take another chance with Jill? You know you are going to get what you have wanted ever since Luke and I married. I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want to fuck me and I want you too. You are not going to get turned down this time. It's your call."

He looked across at her bare legs beneath her shorts and the prowed mounds on her chest, what else could be the answer? "Let's go home." He laid his hand on her thigh as she pulled back into the road. She patted his hand and even slid it up a couple of inches. There had never been any doubt in her mind that he would be fucking her shortly. She wanted his young cock just as much as Luke wanted Jill's young pussy. They both were about to get their wish.

The door had barely closed behind them when he pulled her to him and started kissing her. His tongue was half way down her throat and his hands were allover her tits. He was squeezing them and trying to get her top off at the same time. Lynn at first tried to slow him down but just gave up and went along with him. She was already wet and ready for him after parading around showing off her tits all morning. Let him have his fun; she was going to have hers before the day was over.

Before she knew it she was naked and he was fast getting that way. He pushed her back on the sofa and climbed between her legs. She did nothing to stop him and a second later he was entering her and quickly pushed his big cock deep in her waiting pussy. He was big, but not any bigger than Luke. He felt good in her but she knew he wasn't going to last long. Luke hadn't been in this big of a hurry when they married and he still couldn't last vey long. Bobby was going to be the same way.

He lasted for slightly over a minute before he cried out and shot a full load of juice in her. Lynn wasn't nearly ready to climax but she let him go and do his thing. She was going to have fun teaching him how to really love a woman. Jill was going to owe her big time.

"Oh that was good!" cried Bobby."

"You like that did you?"

"Yes, just like I knew it would be. How was it for you?" He expected her to say how good it was for her.

"It was ok for a start, but if that is the way you went after Jill I can see why she is fucking Luke now. We have a long way to go to teach you what sex is all about."

"I know what sex is all about. What do you think I just did?"

"You fucked me. You had a good time, and it took almost a whole minute. Just sticking it in and humping until you cum doesn't make for good sex." He rolled over and started to get off the sofa. She could tell she had hurt is feelings. "Where do you think you are going?"

"So you didn't like it, I am going to go pick up Jill."

"Not yet, I'm no through with you."

"You said you didn't like it. I didn't think you wanted to do it again."

She stood up and took his hand. She led him to her bedroom. "I didn't say I didn't like it. I just said I had a lot of teaching to do before I turn you back over to Jill." For the next four hours she did all she could do to show him the way a woman liked to be loved. She paused only long enough to call Luke and tell him that they wouldn't be coming back today. It was the wee hours of morning before they finally went to sleep. By that time her pussy was sore and his cock couldn't get up anymore.

hammertime
hammertime
2,411 Followers