Helping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers

Luke woke to the good feeling of his dick in a hot mouth. Looking down he saw Jill between his legs with his cock in her mouth. She glanced up and smiled. "So you finally woke up."

"Yes and it is a good way to start a day."

"I just wanted to make you feel as good as you did me last night."

"Honey, believe me, It wasn't one sided at all. Now why don't you move up and slide that hot pussy over me?"

She let his cock slip from her mouth and moved over him. She gripped his cock in one hand as she settled down and let him slide deep in her once again. She was sore from last night but ready to feel him in her again. As she settled down around him he reached up and fingered her young tits. "I love your hard tits in my hands."

"They aren't very big."

"They are plenty big for your body and I like the way they feel in my hands."

"I like the way they feel in your hands also. I like the way you fill me up as well. "

He laughed, "Not to big?"

"Oh no, just right. Why did I ever think you were too large for me?"

She was riding his cock as he played with her tits. "Honey, I hope you and Bobby can work things out between you. I am sure glad you didn't before. I love your hot young pussy wrapped around me and your hard tits to suck on. I hope we can do this many more times."

"Me too. What about Lynn? What will she think of us together?"

"I know Lynn and I am sure that she will be more than happy to swap me for Bobby."

"I hope she can help Bobby to become like you." She was working faster and faster. Her pussy was pouncing up and down on his hard cock as he sat up and took her nipple in his mouth. He did his best to swallow her whole tit. She pulled back and thrust her other tit in his mouth. "Oh YES, Fuck me Luke! FUCK MEEEE!!. "She drove down hard and screamed as she climaxed. Not to be out done Luke climaxed and filled her pussy full of cum again.

They lay in each others arms recovering. Luke finally spoke up. "Dam but that was good."He looked at his watch. "We best get up, Lynn and Bobby will be here soon. He might not be too happy to find us naked."

"He knew what we were doing last night."

"Yes, but knowing and actually seeing us is too different things. When Lynn gets here we will leave the two of you alone to work things out."

"Do you think he will be a problem?"

"Just do to him what you just did to me and he will forget about all the rest."

They were dressed and eating donuts Luke had gone out and bought. Neither one were talking about last night but both fully aware that it wasn't the last time between them. Just looking at her young body across from him started his cock to rise. She blushed when she looked at him and realized that they were both on the same mine track. She was about to commit when the sound of Luke's truck came into the yard.

Lynn had a smile on her face but Bobby looked embarrassed to face Jill. At the same time he was pissed at Luke. "Good mooring all," said Lynn as she came around the table and kissed Luke. A full kiss with some tongue which he quickly returned as well as a squeeze on her shapely ass. "Stop that are you will get something started you can't finish here."

Luke had fucked Jill time after time all night and again this morning but Lynn could still get his cock up. Dam, but he loved this woman. Fucking Jill had been fun. Taking her virginity was good and her response was even better but he loved Lynn. He was never jealous of her when she was with the other man or last night when he knew she was giving Bobby the time of his life. Likewise Lynn wasn't jealous of him. He might fuck around but she knew about it and knew he was going to be the one going home with her when it was all over.

Luke pushed back from the table. "Lynn, why don't we go home and give these young people time to work out their problems. Besides, I might just finish what you started."

After the door closed behind them, Jill and Bobby just sat there. Neither one spoke and the silence were deading. Finally Jill asked, "Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"No, Lynn and I stop on the way over here." Silence followed until Jill broke down and started crying. Bobby reached across a took her hand. "Please stop crying."

She sniffed and after a few minutes she dried her eyes. "I'm sorry Bobby." He dropped her hands and leaned back.

"What are you sorry for; fucking my brother?"

She was shocked at the tone of his voice and stood up from the table and looked at him. "NO! I'm not sorry I fucked him! It was the best night of my life. I'm sorry it wasn't you and that it looks like this marriage is never going to work. We can get it annulled since we never consummated it. I don't think Luke qualifies as a consummation. Is that what you want?"

He was shocked that she would even think of such a thing. They had been together for years. "NO! I don't want to call it quits. We can work it out. I guess I am just jealous that Luke got what I had been wanting for years."

"Should I be jealous that you got something else you have been wanting for years?"

He turned red because he knew she was right. He had wanted to fuck Lynn ever since he was old enough to notice girls. "No, you don't need to be jealous." He grinned," I had a pretty good night too."

She sat back down; relived to know that he didn't want to call their marriage to a halt. "Lets just say we both had a very good night and leave it at that. Would you like to try again?"

"You mean?"

"Yes." She stood and took him by the hand. She led him to the bedroom. The same bed she had just spent the night fucking his brother in. The sheets were still in a mess but if Bobby noticed he didn't make a comment. The sight of his young bride stripping off the shirt and bra quickly followed by her pants and panties had all his attention. She stood before him completely naked. Even the faint signs of the night before on her body didn't deter him. "Well are you going to just stand there or get undressed?"

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are." He was out of his clothes a second later. She moved to the bed and lay back her young legs spread opening her pussy to him.

She held out her arms to him. "Make love to me Bobby; I want to feel you loving me." He surprised her when he didn't just climb between her legs and enter her. Instead he moved between her legs and kissed up her legs until he reached his goal. "OH Bobby." She cried out as his tongue entered her. It was the last time she cried out that morning, as he did everything Lynn had taught him before he finally slid his aching cock in he new bride. When they finally climaxed together they lay side by side holding each others hands.

She turned towards him, "You sure learned a lot in one night." She was grinning as she said it.

"I had a good teacher. You did pretty well yourself. How did it go?"

"You sure you want to hear about last night?"

"Yes, I want to know what you did and did you like it. I'm not jealous of Luke; I'm just sorry it wasn't me that was able to show you what sex is about."

"Luke showed me what sex is about but you showed me what love is about. Yes it went really well. I was afraid at the first but he was gentle and didn't rush me. I'm not sorry for fucking him. Like I said before it was the best night of my life." She looked at him and smiled, "up till now."

"You have a lot to think Lynn for. "I never knew how much I didn't know. I thought I just put it in and fucked. It was also the best night of my life; so far."

They made love again and again. The soreness she had this morning after Luke was quickly worked away. They showered and cleaned up the bed with new sheets. "Somebody really messed up the bed last night."

"Yea and I bet the sheets were in a mess when you left this morning."

"Would you do it again," he asked.

"What?"

"With Luke."

She looked at him not knowing to tell the truth or not. Knowing the truth was really the only way to go she answered him. "Yes, I would love to be with him again." She waited for him to answer.

"Good, I would love to be with Lynn again."

She kissed him. "Promise me that you will always tell me the truth and I will do the same. If you want to be with Lynn then I will give you the time. You do the same for me. Right now I want just you FUCK ME!"

hammertime
hammertime
2,417 Followers