All Comments on 'Helping Sis'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

As always, you never disappoint!

Although, I do wish you would change you mind about a part 2; I would love to read more about Candie & Jack.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickeralmost 18 years agoAuthor
Come on, better votes people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, we need better votes.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
Now there...

...is the 64 dollar request...and another baby-boomer wants to know. Any young lovelies out there think about older guys? I'm just lecherous enough to be curious you know. And since I always sign my name, I don't care who knows! Great story by the way Wick, but no follow up chapter? Please reconsider. An idea is to their session actually witnessed by mom! A lot to consider here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not sure why LAWicker

is shopping for points, since I've always thought, for some time now, that he/she's a solid, good story teller already,,,

but you don't get good/high "ratings" from your readership simply because you're a good story teller....

it is how you tell each story, from one to the next, that gets you rated a certain way,,,

the sex and eroticism is NEVER really lacking in most of your stories; that's NOT that problem. the "problem" is, if any, about creating characters for readers who want more than to masturbate to a story; that means, if it needs to be, LESS sex and/or sex descriptions and MORE emotional investment ("character development")

the most "erotic" sex stories, not so ironically, also happens to be the ones with the fewest possible sex scenes/descriptions. but when they happen, you can "feel" and "see" sweats pouring out of the character's naked, tingling skin,,

otherwise the story should be about tender, loving, stolen, prohibitive moments! this is why Jane Austen's (or one Shakespeare's) silly "romantic" stories out-last (in our cherished memory) 10,000 cheap DVD porn movies which show nothing but skin of half or so dozen men and women doing NOTHING but rubbing genitals together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GREAT

More!! Keep this one going! I loved it! Fuck the negative dumb ass's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great work

Hi I thought you're story was great, keep more of these coming.

sexSB69sexSB69almost 18 years ago
So Hot

Great story keep them coming

aglaisaglaisalmost 18 years ago
FANTASTIC

Graet story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spicy hot

The story was very hot definitely, I love the naughty action between brother and sister. I agree you should make another part to it. The dialogue was kinda cheesy, great job overall though

pixie_babypixie_babyover 17 years ago
Mmmm

This story was so fucking hot, I came when Jack and Candie did as I read it. I loved the rough part. I'm a teenage girl who gets off on rough sex and taboo . . . anything you can imagine . . . This was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

This story is awesome! I came when they did and it was great. I love sister-brother stories and hope you make more. I loved the rough sex and thought it was cool that he wanted to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

yo evry story i read 4rm u is hot!!! u da shit man keep writtin

bitten_baby013bitten_baby013over 15 years ago
Oh my WOW

that was so good.

i loved it. best i've read so far.

completely wow.

thanks for the great story.

keep writing! :)

xoxo<3 bitten baby.

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Great Job

you did a great job on this. I like that at the end you allowed the reader to finish the story. I always enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot

Nice job! Very sexy, and you kept up the paqce well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

One of the best stories I've read. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lowest rating

no story that needs a second chapter gets a high rating especially when the writer says he will not write one and has been known to bitch out the readers at the begining of a story i think you need an attitude adjustment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars

With a story that hot I can write the next two or three chapters in my head..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

you know how to put us on the edge of our seats, l do hope you change your mind about a second chapter because the first one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wet

made me so wet wish i had a brother like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I do have a bro like that we fuck day and night but he read this story with me and said there should be a part two I think the same thing but we have to read this stuff because I'm pregnat by him and we already have a two year old I don't want to fuck him while im'pregnat is that sooooo wrong???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm 51now and although

I've not had a soulmate like the one in your story it's given me the courage to express the love I had for but never did anything about my first cousin Janice, I loved her from afar more than anything yet I was scared to say one word to her until a short tme ago. The weird thing is that she told me the same thing, so thank you for making Janice and I happy. You have my undying gratitude. Jbb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

that was the best story ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

My pussy has never throbbed harder twitched more or been wetter than it is now...wish my boyfriend was here to fuck the shit out of me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep these two committed in true love to each other!

For life. There can never be another man or another woman for either of them. They must stay together. She sealed her brother to herself by giving him her virginity. It ties them together for life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
VICE IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST

Glad he got to belt the low life scum bag who hit her but we will never know what happened as you missed that bit out - WHY? - their mom knew just what was going on between them as she obviously heard them and most certainly did when he took her virginity....so glad they got together but I don't like the rough stuff - no need for that sort of shit - and when she goes back with him and they set up home like man and wife and he has got her pregnant it will be so good for them....no sequel needed - we can all imagine what life will be like for them - don't fuck up a good story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Lol, think I got a kick out of your last paragraph almost as much as I did the story! Hehe. Funny how little tiny virgin girl turned into a freak for her first fuck. No making sweet love for her! Lol. Wonder what she's been pounding in that virgin twat to be able to suck brother in without blinking an eye! Rofl. Was definately a story TwiSt!!

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago

I loved this and many other of your stories. I thought of a couple of good endings while I shot my load.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Oh yes

loved it, more please

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

As they returned upstairs and into the kitchen, mom was there smoking a cigarette and drinking black coffee, ”Yes, I think taking her back with you is a good idea. I’m not going to be able to put up with here after the fucking you just gave her.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous