All Comments on 'Helping to Make a Bigger Family'

by hotstuffinNH

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

If the husband is cumming in her as well then it could be any of the three that's the dad???

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Didn't live up to the expections of the first story...

Dave muddied the waters...another commenter ask about Bob shooting blanks??

Who is the daddy of both kids...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally Agree

Oh my Gawd, what a piece of shit story. Who's daddy? The point of view seemed to change. The writer seems to have the writing skills of retarded 5 year old. Shame I can only go as low as 1 star. HORRIBLE. Please don't write anything else.

Stargazer55

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
two words...

Quotation marks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quotation marks are NOT optional

Anyone past the age of 8, 10 at the latest, should know this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ENGLISH

There are rules - like vocabulary, spelling, grammar....look it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Learn to English

It’s fine if it’s not your first language but literally saying; “I asked her what’s wrong baby and she said Nikki wants another baby” is god awful, anyone who favorited this story unironically clearly is super underage and doesn’t know how to write either.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 6 years ago
Making a Bigger Family

I liked all the sex. It's fun to read about other folks having good hot sex.

However, watch your use of cliches and your choice of words.

Every time a man erupts it's 'rope after rope' of semen flooding Karen's or Nikki's cunts.A mans cock doesn't always shoot rope after rope of semen out the tip of his cock. Sometimes it just flows out and is watery too. Not thick and creamy.

I liked all the fucking going on, but check your grammar and your spelling.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Wish I was part of the family

Grammar was TERRIBLE, but the sex was AWESOME

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Deceived

There was two people deceived in this. First Jake helped his dad cheat on his wife and in doing so deceived Bob by bringing dad on the scene. Apparently Dave must have married a relative for DNA ro be so close. So this baby could be a half brother to Nikki and Jake. This could cause some very twisted problems in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous