Helping to Make a Bigger Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen said all she could do was to moan softly. Again Jake whispered into her ear. my dad needs to know its okay to cum inside of you mom. Karen said just hear Jake calling her mom was setting her pussy on fire. Karen broke her kiss with Dave and said oh my god Dave. Oh my god, your cock is so damn fat and long baby. Fuck me harder baby, make me cum Karen moaned out loud. Give me all of your cum Dave. Karen said Dave kept on pounding her pussy harder than his son ever did. But then she felt it. Dave rammed deep as he could go and released his hot cum. Rope after rope was shooting so deep inside of her. Karen said she starting cumming as well.

Dave lowered himself on Karen and kissed her cheek softly and whispered in her ear. I hope you don't mind that I did this. But Niki wanted to make this a special night for you. Karen said all she could say was oh my god, where is Niki. With that said, a candle came into the room and it was Niki bare ass naked. I hope you don't mind mom. But after the baby was born. Jake let it slip how we made the baby. And Dave made a statement how he wished he could of been included and helped. So Jake thought it would make a nice surprise for you this weekend.

Karen said Dave as now laying next to her on one side and Jake was on the other side of her body. Karen said she just blushed and covered her face. Karen then told Niki that she should of been truthful before it took place. Karen told her, I have no secrets from Bob and I should of asked him first. Niki was now sitting on the end of the bed rubbing her leg softly. But yes Niki it was a nice surprise and I loved it. Jake kiss Karen cheek and again said thanks mom.

Then Jake whispered into Karen ear. Are you ready for me now mom. Karen smiled and laughed softly. Damn it boy, you going to kill me. With that Dave got off the bed and Jake moved his way between her legs. Jake reached down and lifted both of my legs high in the air. Ever so slowly he eased his hard cock deep inside of her pussy. As he did, Karen said Niki took Dave out of the room towards the bathroom. Jake was now fucking her easy and fully. Karen said she could feel his father cum being pushed out ever so slightly. Karen said he pussy was so full of cum and cock. After several minutes, Jake lowered Karen legs so he could lay on top of Karen warm body.

Again Jake whispered into Karen ear. God I love you for doing this for us mom. Karen said she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly as he kept on ramming his hard cock deeper into her pussy. I am going to cum again mom he said softly. Do it Jake, make me a mommy and give your seed. And with one more push deep inside he started shooting rope after rope of his hot baby seed. Mixing his seed with his fathers. Karen said just thinking about it made her cum so hard.

Exhausted Jake softly rolled off of Karen sweaty body. He cuddled with her as he played with tits. Karen said she told him easy baby. We have all weekend. Jake smiled at her and said yes we do. Niki and I were talking and we want to know if its okay if Dave sleeps in here with you tonight and Niki and I will sleep in the spare room. Of course I said yes. What did it matter now. Dave already had his way and fuck her good. I am so glad Jake said. I think all of us need a rest. It was only 3:00 am in the morning. So Jake gets up and leaves the room.

After laying in bed for several minutes by myself. I wondered where every one was. So I walked down stair naked and all three of them were sitting on the couch. I laughed out loud. After sipping Niki beer, I reached out and grabbed Dave hand. Karen said she told them, I guess Dave is spending the night. So get some rest Niki and Jake. With that Karen escorted Dave by hand to our bedroom. Karen said her and Dave kissed and cuddled.

Then Dave told Karen. I want to thank you again for allowing me to have a part in our kids making another baby. He said he knew Niki and Jake so wanted a baby boy this time. Dave then told Karen something that surprised her. He told Karen that he has wanted to fuck her sexy body since the first day he came over to visit Bob and her. But that the kids have always told him how special her love is for Bob. Dave said Bob is a lucky man. Dave told Karen that he came over to see Jake on time and that Karen was sleeping on the couch in her housecoat. Jake had run up stair to grab something. Dave said my housecoat had fallen open enough for him to peek at her hard nipple. He said ever since then he had wild dreams about her.

Karen said she kissed and thanked him for being so nice. Dave then asked if she was up to another run or if she wanted to just sleep. Karen paused before giving him an answer. But then Dave told her that he had to leave in the morning so his wife didn't get mad. Karen said she laughed. So your wife doesn't know where you are? Dave said no, that his wife thought he was staying over night and Niki house to help Jake with his trip.

Karen told him, hell yes Dave. I want that fat cock of yours one more time. With that Karen got on her hands and knees on the bed and Dave came up behind her ass. Fuck me hard and fast Dave. With that Dave rams his fat cock deep inside with one swift push. Karen had he face into the sheets and her ass high in the air. She said with each push into her pussy, Dave's balls would slap against her clit. Oh my god Bob, this man was so hard and big. And he was fucking me like a bull. He pounded me for like 15 minutes and then he ask if he could cum again. I moan out loud, god yes baby. Do it Dave! Give me all you hot cum baby. Karen then reached back and took Dave's balls in one of her hands. As soon as she did, he began to shoot rope after rope of his hot cum so deep inside of her bald and waiting pussy. Dave fell over Karen body and kissed her neck. After a few second he slowly pulled out. Karen said she turned around and laid back on her pillow. Dave laid next to her and kissed her one last time. Karen said they both cuddled and fell asleep.

My god Bob. It was only Friday night and my pussy was already fucked raw. I was so glad I was getting some sleep so my pussy could heal up some before Saturday came around. Are you mad at me Karen ask? I said hell no baby. I know who you love. I am just glad you got fucked good this weekend. God yes Bob, she said. So when Karen woke up the next morning she was alone in the bed by herself. No Dave. Without putting any clothes on, Karen went down stairs to see where Niki was at. Niki was sitting at the kitchen table having a smoke and a can of coke. Karen said Niki was also naked as well.

After grabbing her morning cup of coffee, Karen sat down across from Niki.

So young lady. Do you have something you want to tell me about what in the hell happened here last night. Niki smiled and said sorry mom. Its just that damn Jake slipped and said something to his dad about how you carried our baby for us. I guess Jake and Dave were drinking one night and you know how boys are when they drink. Niki told Karen that Jake has also let it slip that Bob has shared her with other men in the pass and that you had an open marriage. Karen told Niki that Bob shares me yes. But we always did things together.

Karen said she heard the shower go on up stairs. Well it looks like Jake is up and about. So what is the plans today Niki. Niki told her mom that her and Jake had some running around to do all day. Niki told her mom to relax and get all the sleep she could. Karen said she laughed and headed back up stairs to bed. That she fell asleep quickly and slept thru that whole day..

Karen then told me, to make a long story short so I can fuck you Bob. Jake, me and Niki fucked all weekend long. Jake came inside of me ten time this weekend and his dad came inside of me three times. So yes Bob, I now am sure I have their baby inside of me. I cuddled to Karen and gave her a slow french kiss as I pulled her on top of me. As I did, Karen reached down and help my hard cock find her pussy. Karen was slowly raising up and down on my hard cock. She was bracing her body by placing her hands on my chest. As she did, she gently pinched my nipples softly. Karen knows that is my weak spot during sex.

Oh baby, you are so hard and fat Bob. Did I do good this weekend baby, she ask? God yes baby. You did good and I am sure that you are going to give your daughter a son this time. Oh my god I hope so Bob. Fuck me baby, fuck me and cum deep inside of me. I want your seed deep inside of me with theirs. And that was all if took and I was shooting my cum deep inside of my wife bald pussy. Karen fell onto me and we kissed for a good 5 minutes.

Karen rolled off of me and we cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms. One week later Karen check in with her doctors and she was for sure carry another baby. One month later she had a test done and sure enough it was a baby boy. Niki was spending nights with us since Jake was out of down for a while. Me, Niki and Karen were having some hot sex while he was away. I didn't fuck Karen at all. But Karen sure made sure that Niki fuck me each and every night. Of course Karen and Niki also share some good pussy licking as well.

Needless to say. Every one was very happy. Niki was getting more sex then she could handle while her hubby was away. Once he came home. Niki would spend every other night with us. Jake was happy as hell when he found out Karen was giving them a new baby boy. I will keep you all updated on how things go.

12