Helpless Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Sam!" Charlene piped into her phone.

"You wanted my advice." Samantha replied simply.

"I wanted you to talk sense into me, not toss me deeper into the pool and hold me under!" Charlene attempted to reason. "Besides, even if I were to take your advice... its wrong! It's immoral, it's sinful; everything about the idea itself is so fucked up I don't think I could even get off!"

"Oh I doubt that." Samantha cooed playfully. "Trust me, it's the taboo that makes it hot. If it wasn't then you wouldn't be as wet as I'm sure you have been since you saw David."

Charlene was dumb struck into silence. A million remarks entered her mind to retaliate but the moistening reality between her thighs confounded her into silent acceptance of Samantha's logic. The air on the phone stayed silent for a few seconds before her friend broke in again.

"Look, are you alone?" Sam began.

"Yes..." Charlene whispered.

"Good. Then I want you to shut your eyes and imagine David above you..." Samantha continued.

"Stop it Sam!" Charlene groaned.

"His strong arms on either side of you..." Samantha continued, ignoring her friend's demand. "His eyes piercing into yours as he shifts your thighs apart with his legs until you look down your body and see his magnificent young cock pointing at your cunt."

"I'm going to hang up. Stop being dirty." Charlene threatened in vain. Despite what her morals were screaming at her, the walls of right and wrong were crumbling down.

"Look at it Char..." Samantha continued with a moan. "So hard... my God just imagine that thick purple head spilling pre-cum and it's pointed right at your dripping sex."

"God his cock does drip so much of it... GOD! I can't do this! He's my son Sam!" Charlene cried out as the hot well in her eyes threatened to overflow in tears.

"Let yourself go Char..." Sam whispered. "Touch yourself and let me help you."

"I can't!" She sobbed as the tears broke free and dripped hotly down her cheeks, yet in spite of herself, Charlene had begun to slide her jeans down her hips and over her legs until they crumpled at her feet on the floor below her couch.

"He leans down and brushes his lips against yours. He knows you want him and he loves you. You can see it in his eyes. Look at his hand, Char. He's taken hold of his thick 18 year old cock and he's guiding it forward. Oh baby, you can feel it; the heat of his head pressing your lips apart softly." Samantha teased in little higher than a seductive whisper.

"Oh god..." Charlene gasped as her hand sank involuntarily into her panties to her swollen clit. The sensation of the simple touch drove her back to arch as though she had never been touched before. With little hesitation she began to slowly pass the length of her fingertips across her sex.

"You kiss him back. You show him your need and passion for him in the tenderness of your lips and he knows, Charlene... he knows its ok. He presses in. Oh baby do you feel him? Can you feel his big fat young cock sliding into you?"

"Yes..." Charlene whispered back as her fingers moved down over her clit and forced her opening apart. "Oh yes, Sam I feel David inside me. Oh God help me..." She trailed off as her fingers probed in and out of her vagina. "Sam... oh God tell me how horrible this is. Tell me I'm going to Hell..." She groaned as she felt her juices flow harder along her fingers. As though not in control of her own actions anymore, Charlene proceeded to fuck herself vigorously with all the skill her hand could manipulate.

"He sinks into you, over and over. Your eyes widening with the depth the head of his cock can penetrate you. Oh sweetie, he's so deep every time he thrusts into you that he pounds your cervix. You can feel his balls slapping against you every time he takes you. You're his now..." Samantha gasped, bringing Charlene back into reality only just enough to suspect that Samantha's idle hands were up to no good as well. Something about her best friend touching herself too as she led Charlene on this journey only made the experience that much hotter. Her clit burned with overwhelming sensitivity on levels no lover had ever brought her to before. She was lost and she no longer cared. Over the phone, Samantha's breathing had become rapid and raspy.

"Oh baby that's it..." Sam egged. "Let him take you. Let your son have you. Give in to him. Look down your body and watch his cock vanish inside the womb he came from..."

"Oh fuck you..." Charlene groaned at her friend. The simplicity of that notion hadn't yet occurred to her; to imagine David fucking where she had birthed him from only 18 years ago, bringing her body and their relationship full circle. Her loins began to tremble and she stabbed her fingers in and out faster. "Oh you bitch, I'm going to cum..." Charlene panted as she dug her fingers in and hooked them behind her pelvic bone to stimulate the spot that would make her release the hardest. Her thighs trembled as Samantha moaned approvingly in her ear and told her to keep going. All at once the waves of torrid rapture reverberated from Charlene's core. Her climax clamped her muscles hard against her finger as she felt her womanly ejaculation seep past them and down into a very tangible puddle between her legs that saturated her sofa's upholstery.

"Jesus... fuck... oh God forgive me..." Charlene panted as she coaxed as much stimulation as her cramped fingers could muster into her explosive orgasm. On the other end of the phone, Samantha's own labored breaths softly subsided and a silence fell between the friends a moment as each composed themselves in a heavy afterglow.

"Well!" Sam finally stated flatly. "I need to clean up before my son gets home so I need to leave you to it Char. Do you have a better handle on yourself now?" She asked.

"What did you just make me do?" Charlene whispered. As she slowly pulled her fingers from her aching labia and stared down at the floor before her like a child who was being scolded.

"I made you face a truth that would have driven you mad otherwise. If you need this again baby; if you just need to talk about it, well... you know I'm here, and now at least, you know I understand." Samantha reassured her friend.

"You might; I'm not sure I do though. I feel filthy." Charlene whispered.

"Give it time. I'll talk to you later babe." Samantha replied and with a soft click, Charlene's cell phone chimed that the call had ended. She stared down at the screen until the backlight faded and then looked at her wall clock, taking note that David wouldn't likely be home himself any time soon and wondered how it was even going to be possible to control herself now, if she could even look him in the eyes. She stared back down at the smart phones reflective black face. The woman that stared back wasn't the same one who had greeted her in the mirror that morning. Everything was different now.

The remainder of the day fell behind Charlene in a blur. Mechanically, she had labored about the house, vacuuming, doing laundry; even dusting which she usually avoided until she knew her house was going to be graced with company. Anything she could fathom to accomplish was something to keep her mind distant from the ache of longing between her legs, which since her surrender to Samantha's whims had not gone away. She avoided David's room in her chores and had even passed by the mantle while she dusted and cleaned to avoid making eye contact with so much as a photograph of her teenage son.

As the sun started to go down behind the rows of houses in her neighborhood, Charlene glanced at the clock on the stove as she drew out a pot roast that she was certain after that morning she would be eating alone. She and David were not prone to argument but on the rare occasion it did happen, he had a habit of making himself scarce until he figured she had gone to sleep. He would then return safely home and quietly retire to his room and upon the dawning of the next day, regard his mother as though nothing had happened. Such was the way their family operated, in a cloud of passive aggressiveness. Having endured years with David's father, who was more the sort to need to fight out any problem he encountered, Charlene was usually grateful that David hadn't inherited the same short fuse and endurance of temper. No doubt when she got up the next morning, David would act as though nothing had happened and by then if she didn't have a better handle on her inappropriate lust, then God help her.

Charlene picked at her plate more than she ate before scratching the remains of dinner into the waste basket in the kitchen and depositing the remains into plastic ware containers in the fridge for David to eat if and when he chose to. Diving into the plush living room easy chair, she thumbed absent mindedly through TV channels, realizing there wasn't anything on worth watching but repeating the scan several times until exhaustion took over her and she got up to make her way up the stairs towards her bedroom. As she neared the top step her iphone chimed in her back pocket. Hastily she clamored for the phone hoping for some word from David. Instead she saw a text message waiting for her from Samantha which she begrudgingly tapped open.

The text read across the small screen in Charlene's palm. She thumbed a reply in the negative and sent it off but kept the phone in hand expecting more to follow. True to her forecast, the phone chimed yet again as Charlene had just kicked off her shoes in her bedroom and was peeling her jeans down over her hips.

Sam had posted. Charlene sighed with frustration. It was late and she honestly didn't feel like trying to have an entire conversation via messaging. Instead she highlighted Samantha's message and hit her call icon.

"Hey there." Samantha purred with mockish seduction.

"Hi Sam." Charlene replied as she placed the phone on speaker and peeled of her top.

"Oh that's not a happy tone." Samantha remarked. "I guess things are still, complicated?" She asked with a giggle.

"Honestly, I don't know. He hasn't come home and probably won't while I'm still awake and even if he did I have no idea what I'd say to him." Charlene replied flatly with a certain defeat in her voice.

"Who says you'd have to say anything?" Samantha asked. "He's had all day to deal and forget about it; nothing says it was anything but a colossal embarrassment to him. You're probably in the clear."

"The clear?!" Charlene lashed out. "What is clear about what's been going through my mind all day? What's clear about the fact that panties I just took off are pretty much ruined? What's clear about our last conversation; do you remember? Where you phone sexed me into fingering myself while thinking about David? That ring a bell?" Charlene ranted.

"Yeah I did." Samantha retaliated. "You needed it. Hell it sounds like you need it again. This isn't about David; it's about you and your struggle with all this. Most mothers who catch their son's jacking off would just scold them for doing it somewhere like the living room instead of their own room. You on the other hand, my conflicted best friend, started foaming at the fucking mouth so please... don't get angry with me. I at least get it and didn't judge you."

Charlene fell silent. There was no response to that.

"Look, I didn't mean to snap..." Sam began.

"No. No hon you had every right." Charlene sighed. "It's just been, a very off day for me and I need to go to bed. Tomorrow can wait for... for tomorrow I guess."

"You'll be alright Char." Samantha comforted. "Call me tomorrow if you want to talk more... just talk... I promise." She added with a devilish hint of humor in her voice. Charlene smiled, said goodnight and ended the call. Tossing the phone aside, she hooked her thumbs under the string of her thong and began to peel it down before she stared with disbelief at the stringy mess that went with them from her crotch.

Slowly and uncertainly, Charlene placed her fingers between her legs and rolled her eyes back as they passed over her clit and easily between the swollen wet folds of her lips. With her legs still draped over the edge of her bed like she had failed to completely get into it, Charlene began to rub her clit furiously. Her fingers flashed in circles around it, coaxing it up and down and harshly from side to side. She passed its swollen warmth between her fingers, softly squeezing it between them. Her free hand grasped at her breasts, crushing them. The more she intensified her labors the hotter her skin began to feel. The memory of her son's cock, a scepter set upon a beautiful young man, shoved its way through the mental roadblocks of Charlene's repression and she imagined him staring at her while he flayed his shaft while she in turn stared back as she masturbated so vigorously in his honor.

Releasing her breasts from a torrent of tugged nipples and slapped skin, Charlene fumbled over her head into her nightstand until her fingers curled around the sex toy she kept hidden there. The dildo was large, nothing like David would feel but it would do. Its silvery blue colored texture plunged into Charlene's cunt as she spanked her clit as hard as she could. The toy didn't vibrate; Charlene had never owned a vibrator, but it remained her favorite lonely alternative to the real thing. With a practiced hand she pumped it into her depths until she contracted down hard and wailed into her silent house in a harsh and sudden climax. Like a woman possessed she pulled the toy into her harder and harder, fighting to continue fucking herself before the orgasm could even subside. Kicking her legs back up onto the bed with her, she pulled one back into her arm to allow her masturbations more depth. The dildo moved so freely inside her, Charlene had to slow her efforts, but only enough to avoid losing hold of it inside her all together. Her juices flowed around the shaft of the substitute as she clamped her eyes shut and allowed herself to imagine David cumming. Her hands smeared the pearls of sweat gathering on her heaving chest as she envisioned her son's milky hot gift streaming onto her breasts. Harsher and harsher she hammered the toy into herself.

Her orgasms were coming to her faster and easier than she had ever experienced. Lost in the indescribable pleasure, the world around Charlene had faded into blurry shapes and half heard white noise. Such was her concentration on her self-gratification and the lewd wet sounds the toy inside her made each time she drove it into herself that she had been totally unaware of the rumbling throaty moan of David's car exhaust, nor had she taken the slightest notice of the front door of her house creaking open and colliding shut with the door frame.

"I guess this makes us even." Came a startling voice that forced Charlene to rock her head back forward. Standing in the door of her bedroom was David, staring at his mother intently with a glazed look in his eyes as she lay before him, spread across the tangled mess of linen, her body moist and flush and the silvery toy still held firmly in her grasp as she stared back up at him motionless and uncertain.

"I suppose so." Was the only reply Charlene could muster. For a moment they just exchanged unblinking stares at each other that seemed to penetrate into something beyond each other's physical form.

"I guess... I should leave you alone." David remarked as he slowly averted his eyes with all the seeming of a man who didn't want to and began to turn from the door. A sudden burst of courage overcame Charlene, so bold that she was scarcely certain if her words had actually escaped her lips.

"Is that what you want?" She asked, her voice cracking with fear. She had begun to cross a threshold. The next few seconds were going to decide much about her relationship with her son. The mix of excitement and terror spun around in her mind like a rollercoaster. Everything was happening faster than she had ever expected.

"What I want? What is this mom?" David turned back, trying to look his mother in the eye but even still his eyes wandered up and down the naked woman lying before him. "I mean first this morning, which I'm willing to chalk up to an accident if that's what you tell me it was." David began. "Now this, which based on all the little details; you not closing or locking your door, how you are being so frank right now..." He added then paused long and hard searching for his next thoughts. "This seems more intentional." He finally stated. What was dawning on Charlene through his words however was the maturity and composure her son was displaying.

"This morning was an accident." She replied, trying to appear as sincere as possible. Her eyes looked at him with a longing for belief. "But, I liked it." She added, feeling her courage begin to slip away as the truth was finally out in the open. The fixed gaze she had previously held on her son's eyes gave way till she stared down at her bed between her still spread thighs. 'Shit, I've fucked this up!' She thought as she felt David still staring at her. The look was even more penetrative now. 'Any second now, he's going to turn around and leave.' She thought. Even her inner monolog sounded terrified in her head. But the feeling of the stare down upon her continued, until it was so fixed and unbearable that Charlene raised her head again to face the young man before her. David's face was now mildly similar to her own. He looked conflicted. "David, please say something to me." Charlene whispered, feeling familiar tears about to spill down her cheeks.

"You... liked it." He repeated at last. The statement was far more of an affirmation than a question. Again there was a moment's silence. Charlene simply looked back at her handsome son as the first tear left her eye as she nodded to him quietly and began to close her legs. She was achingly certain that nothing good was going to come from the rest of this conversation. "I need to know something. It's kind of been on my mind a lot today." He said as Charlene whipped her hand across her cheek in an effort to normalize her shame. "How long were you there?" He asked.

"A little while." Charlene choked as she attempted to laugh and make light of her answer. He didn't smile or laugh but rather continued to appraise her expression cautiously. "I came down the stairs and I saw the porno first. At first I was kind of irritated but I hadn't even looked at you yet." She explained as she sat up and wrapped her arms around her bent knees. "And... then I saw you and..." The sentence fell short as she stared off somewhere vastly beyond anything in the room. The imagery came flooding back through her mind of the sight of David's hand manipulating his long cock into climax. She was certain her face had turned scarlet.

"And?" David answered, clearly unsatisfied with the abrupt halt in her explanation.

"It was incredible." His mother whispered almost so low that her meek reply was inaudible. For what seemed like the millionth time that evening a heavy thick silence separated mother and son. Charlene's agony was cresting on the verge of insanity. On one hand she couldn't imagine how she had ever gone from the normality of a day before to present. On the other, she was desperate for some validation from David. 'Just say anything! Call me terrible mother; call me a whore!' Her mind screamed.

"I'm your son, Mom." David finally answered.

"I know!" Charlene erupted back, tears spilling down her face so uncontrollably she didn't think they could ever stop. "Sweetheart I'm so sorry!" She pleaded. She wanted to tell him anything to make it right, to convey to him that it would never happen again. She needed him to know that this wasn't her, and that whatever therapy or prayer it would take to make her normal again she would promise him that effort, but the words caught as her sobs intensified. It wasn't until she felt the heavy presence of someone else's weight shifting her mattress that she opened her wet eyes enough to take in her son again, sitting on the edge of the bed near enough to touch him.