All Comments on 'Her Anniversary Surprise Ch. 01'

by imakeisabellasquirt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TalenhawkTalenhawkover 16 years ago
Never write from the second point of view

You will find that 99% of people hate stories in SPV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto

First person, present tense is NEVER a good writing style. It sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully Romantic!

The affection of the narrator for his wife comes through clearly. I appreciate the fact that the narrator is so taken with his leading lady. No, it's not like some of the other stories on here, but I applaud your efforts and courage to write from a different POV. As a woman, I'd like to think that some men care to turn their lover on. It's refreshing to see a woman-centric story. Most men on here seem to be writing for themselves or other men, you appear to be writing for women (or a particular woman? lucky girl!). I say BRAVO! Good effort! Continue to think outside of the box!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Finally!

Finally I've read a swinging story that is loving, affectionate and respectful. The standard fare is cheap and I always get the feeling the people are being used, not shared. This story was different and I liked it!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Imagination

This story comes from the imagination of a stoned twelve year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous