Her Art Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they cleaned up after dinner, I made a print of the best topless captain image and brought it to her. This produced a giant hug and kiss. "Jason, you are getting so good at this." She turned to Marie and Beth.

"We could make a career for him. A colorful flyer with candids of pretty women and extravagant claims about his photography bringing out the real woman in you. A trial photo for a hundred dollars. Custom portraits by arrangement."

Beth said, "What about the custom loving?"

Marie added, "What if we don't want to share with just anyone?"

They dragged me upstairs and sat on me. Took items of clothing off very slowly. Leaned into my face with fat nipples but pulled them back when my tongue came out.

"Anita, he is too dangerous to turn loose on the local beauties. Every one of them will be here in our nest screaming her fool head off."

"He will send them away with suggestive prints of their bodies showing their charms to best advantage and afterwards they won't remember anything except memories of wild orgasms on his cock as they look at the print on their bedroom wall."

I said, "This is bad?"

Anita lay full out on me, her tongue exploring. "Just talking about charms has got us wet and wanting. Older women need their orgasms. It's part of a healthy lifestyle."

They were still laughing when my cock went full length into Anita from the rear. She was partially lying across Beth, her tongue finding new places to explore. Beth was moaning and trying to find Marie's crotch with her fingers. I stopped thrusting and kissed every bit of every woman. They moaned and writhed and called me bad names. The twilight lingered and it was a nice little orgy. Each one got enough of me to come with little gasping sighs.

It was barely light and the lawyer was handing us cups of coffee. Her tan lines were almost gone, and the toned body made me harder than I already was. Anita had the covers off and had a cup in one hand and my cock in the other. After every sip, I got a nice hot suck.

Marie dangled a boob in my face and said, "If I were you, I would give that minx a load right between her glorious tits."

"Anita, stop that and come here."

She snuggled under my arm and looked at me suggestively. "Yes, master."

I pulled her hair and said, "I have news for you. The other day, Marie and Beth and I had a talk about really liking you and not wanting to hurt you if something went wrong with our relationship."

The eyes were suddenly serious. "Yes?"

"You leaped right over that into our hearts. I'm sitting here almost crying about going back to the city and leaving you."

She was hugging me and doing the crying for both of us. "Oh Jason, this is hard."

"I've made some decisions for all of us. You can shoot me down if you wish."

The coffees were set aside and three bodies were on me. "Talk," they said.

"I am going to divide my time for the rest of the summer between work at home on the trip, and work up here on photography. Anita is going to be my model, my muse, my business partner, and hopefully, share my bed."

"Oooh."

"Wait, there is more. The shop in the village is going to close right after Labor Day, and there will be a party of four traveling on the birthday trip."

Humming. Lots of humming. Sighs. Beth and Marie sat on Anita and said, "This going to be so nice. We each have a birthday partner and we can even switch."

They surrounded my face and took turns kissing. My fingers got to pinch six different muscled globes. But thirty fingers attacked my poor member.

Beth stood and pulled me up. She swatted my behind as hard as she could and said, "Now that's what I call leadership!"

"Of course, it does add to your inventory of available pussy."

We pushed and shoved and raced to the freezing lake water.

The sisters were huddled against me as I toweled their hair. Their voices were low. "Jason, that was brilliant. We were feeling bad about Anita and you pulled the fat out of the fire."

I got Marie in an armlock. "When we get home, I am going to clear everything out of my room to make a studio for the artist. Without me and my miserable cock around, she may get some work done."

Their hands were on my cock, and it wasn't cold and shriveled any more. "This isn't getting too far away, we hope. We are going to talk to Anita about fair sharing."

The store owner was dressed, looking confident and sexy and happy. The three of us got soft, loving kisses. "We'll talk tonight. I have ideas about selling images." She had the right emphasis on 'images' and laughed as she went out the door.

Marie decided to give us a couple of days head start at home, saying she would finish Henry's paintings at the lake, and then break down her stuff and start another one of the four seasons paintings at Beth's house.

I followed Beth and we drove straight home. After unloading both cars, we sat on the sofa with beers and looked at each other. I put a pillow in my lap and she lay down on me and closed her eyes.

"Ten days ago, I had a teenage son. Now, I've got a grown man for a lover and master, in bed and out."

"You are still the smartest, prettiest lawyer in town. Whenever I feel lost, you are right here for me."

Her hand reached up and caressed the side of my face. "Jason, son and lover, we have something precious. Give me your hand and promise we won't lose it."

We sat there in silence, getting over tears.

Beth went to the office and I set up the computer gear in a corner of the family room. Knowing I wouldn't be sleeping in my own bed for a long time, if ever, I took it apart and stored the pieces in the attic. By dinner time, the room was clear and scrubbed and drop cloths were down. I sent phone pictures to Marie and asked how she would like it painted.

Beth came in with dinner that she picked up on the way home. The phone rang and it was Marie, with Anita in the background. "Jason, you are working too hard. You're not going to share your mother's bed this very night, are you?"

Beth's voice was very sultry. "I have rope to tie him down. It's going to be a long night."

I had been unzipping her dress, which was now on the floor, with her bra. My fingers were working on the gorgeous boobs, and my teeth were nibbling her neck. She shivered, and asked what was for dinner at the lake.

"Very simple for two old ladies. Hamburger, fresh beans, and fresh strawberries."

I asked, "What about the paint?"

"Jason, is it too much to ask to do a repeat of what we did here? I'm feeling bad about not helping."

"You need to clear the decks for the paintings that are going to make you truly rich. Keep at it."

We rang off and I went to light the grill. Hamburgers at this location also. She had her fleece top and lounging pants on and hugged me.

"You are really going to climb in with me tonight?"

"If you will have me."

She pinched my ear and told me I was a wiseass.

I said, "Well, when you are dating high class pussy, you need to watch your p's and q's."

She cuffed me and repeated, "High class pussy. I'll be damned. I'm going to use that on you, impudent one."

We were curled on the sofa, eating berries and ignoring the TV news when she asked, "Does your high class pussy get to help with the painting?"

"I think the pecking order around here is that the HCP gets to give orders."

She sat up, pulled off the fleece, got the blanket and lay back down, covering both of us.

"Good. You are to hug and kiss me."

She wiggled around and decided the pants had to go. My hands were working on muscles and other good things.

"Please lose your shorts, that belt buckle is poking me."

It wasn't the nest at the lake, but awfully nice anyway.

Nice was rattling around in my head when I discovered my HCP was sound asleep.

Later, in the pitch dark, she was climbing off and saying "Pee." We didn't need a light and made our way to the bathroom. She had a firm grip on me, and I followed obediently. She was making water and squeezing me when she said, "Do I get to squat and pee on you tomorrow?"

"Are you going to pee in my mouth? I've read that some guys like that."

She stood and hugged me. "You are kinkier than I am."

"Maybe," I said and got her hand off me long enough to go.

It was a sunny Saturday morning and the phone was ringing. Beth picked it up and hit the speaker button. "We are lonely. Can we come there? Anita's cousin has agreed to take the store for the weekend. She needs the money."

Beth said, "We need you. I can't control him. He's going around calling me high class pussy."

There was great laughter from the other end. Beth sat on my middle and made threatening gestures about riding my cock. She said to the phone. "He has to paint, and I have to catch up at the office for a couple of hours. We will see you for late lunch."

We rolled around, destroying the bed and calling each other names. I realized those workouts gave Beth serious muscles. But then, wrestling with my mother was a very recent activity. I 69'd her and plunged my tongue into her wet pussy.

I flipped us around and said, "If we start in on each other, it will go on all morning. Have to save that for later."

She got on hands and knees over me, trailing her stiff nipples across my chest. "I thought I was giving orders?"

I rose with her in my arms and walked us to the kitchen. She looked marvelous sitting on the counter, totally bare and pink in the morning sun. I got out the juice and some glasses for her to pour.

She looked at me with lover's eyes. My cock was behaving, even though it knew what she was thinking.

"Stop that. Those looks are roasting me. How do you want your eggs?"

I busied myself with breakfast. She said, "If you want me to stay here as your sex object, you have to give kisses."

Every minute or two, I got up between her thighs and we had wet kisses and tongue duels.

Something would start to burn and she pushed me away. It was fun, if the breakfast wasn't wrecked.

We were on the patio, and she was still naked. Two weeks ago, the hard working lawyer would not have considered being naked in public sitting across from her son.

I said, "You are different now. I like the new you."

I could see her shiver and her nipples pucker. "Yes. I already told you I am ruined." She looked at me with total provocation in her lovely blue eyes.

"Does it help that you are imagining being back in college with this cocky athlete boyfriend who is constantly after you for sex?"

"Yes, he makes me gush all the time, like I am doing right now on this expensive cushion. Get me a towel, will you?"

She stood at my side while I sponged the cushion and put the towel down, stroking me until I was very hard.

"You don't think I'm going to work without having this in me, do you."

My resistance crumbled. Seizing her, I marched to the middle of my bedroom, put her down and said, "Stand there, I will be right back."

I collected cushions, a big towel and a tube of her sex cream.

"We are going to christen the new studio. Spread your legs." The cream went in her and all around her pussy and clit. She was sensitive and jumping around.

"How do you want your loving this morning? Front? Back?"

"Is this rape? Do you have my dress around my waist, and my panties down..."

I didn't even bend her over. My cock plunged full tilt into the creamy sheath. My hands squeezed her breasts hard and I drove her up off the floor.

"God damn it, get out of there! My own brother! Just because I am divorced doesn't mean I want you!"

I had her down on hands and knees, battering her dripping cunt as hard as I could. "Don't want it my ass! What was that I saw you doing with my wife? Do I have two lesbians on my hands?"

"Oh shit, you weren't supposed to see that."

She ran out of words just as a strong climax hit her and she let loose with a loud "Fuck!" I pulled out and lay beside her, kissing her hand.

"God, that was good. When I was in school, the sex was so timid, I hardly ever had an orgasm."

"You seem to have overcome that problem."

Her arm went around my neck and she whispered, "I found me a real fucking machine."

The shower felt good, she felt good. She told me that wasn't the last time she was going to have sex with her nasty brother. I went out to the car with her and got a warm kiss and a press of her hand.

I was on the stepladder, finishing the last of the ceiling trim, when Marie and Anita arrived. "Jason, this room is transformed! Look at how the light picks up the colors." One hand was on my thigh, and the other up the leg of my shorts. "Have you been a good boy? This feels ready for some loving."

"The high class pussy has taken charge of my love life. You will have to consult with her."

By the time the lunch salads were ready, Beth was home and the four of us were at the patio table. I looked at Anita and Marie and said, "Well, our trial separation doesn't seem to be working."

They frowned and raised their arms.

"Since Beth and I have been doing chores while you two have been driving, you get to build the nest in the new studio."

They looked at each other and smiled. "Damn separations never work."

Anita noticed that the neighbors didn't have a view of the patio or the pool, and stripped down to her bikini briefs, which were a nice shade of pale yellow. She asked Beth, "Is it permitted for your gigolo to apply sunscreen?"

My hands were not kind to her flesh. "You will get in trouble with that talk."

"I'm sorry. It was stupid, even in fun. Kiss?"

The kiss said she was sorry and then some. "We have to talk. About photography. About marketing art. Let's go in the pool." Before she could say anything, I tossed her a generous distance into the middle of the water. I dove in and did ten quick laps. My back against the edge, I got us positioned so her breasts were getting direct sunlight. "Close your eyes and relax."

"Hmm. If this is work, I want more of it."

Marie noticed the water dappled tits as she went by and stopped for a lick. I said, "Stay a second, I have an idea to try on you."

She hugged Anita and said, "Can you believe that for once, it's not his cock he is trying on you?"

Ignoring that, I went on. "Most of the print images we will be selling will be 8x10 to 16x20. If you've noticed Marie's latest work, she has an exceptionally fine hand for detail. I was thinking that she could do a series of paintings of that size, using the themes from the images. Not copies at all, completely different imaginings of the same thematic material."

Beth was sitting on the edge next to me, her legs in the water. With a good yank on my hair, she said, "That's an idea well worth trying. Maybe we should lock the artist in her new studio with a set of small canvases and a stack of prints, and see what happens."

Marie cried on Anita's shoulder, partly mock tears and partly real tears. "Oh, he is so cruel to me! I barely get him satisfied with something new from deep inside me and he wants more! He wants me to take all of the art of a fine photographer and turn it into a painting. This isn't fair. You have to stop giving me brilliant ideas that I can't avoid plunging into."

I leaned forward across Anita, pulled Marie's head up by the blond hair, and applied a kiss that started soft and ended hard and demanding. My arms were squeezing Marie and Anita at once.

Anita said, "If anyone cares what I think, having both in a remodeled corner of the shop will attract a lot of attention and a lot of sales."

I said, "While you are digesting that, I have another demand. To give her some practice with this new idea, Marie is going to do a series of travel paintings in a variation on the style of the 19th Century artists who painted miniatures of famous places. I want each of you to independently do a list of the ten top places where Marie will capture special light and objects of interest. Leave out all the cliches and give me something fresh to build our itinerary around."

I went back to laps, leaving the women in a stew.

Chapter 9 - Jason Organizes for Art Travel

When I got out, all three were naked on their loungers, wiggling their butts at me and calling for sunscreen.

"I could handcuff you to these and get the flogger." The lotion was going on nicely. The calves and thighs and glutes were all muscular and tight. They weren't paying attention to idle threats. But their legs were spread.

Now that the four of us were together again, I had male chores to worry about. I had to run with them to keep the bodies looking fine. I had to challenge their brains with stories about images and paintings and our around the world trip. I had to satisfy their energized sex drives with my big, hard cock. A lot to worry about for a guy not even in college yet.

Beth said, "He's not talking, that's probably a bad sign."

"I'll do the shopping while you work on your tans. What would you like for dinner?"

"Other than us, you mean?" Marie raised her head and stuck her tongue at me.

"Hey, it's a big job staying ahead of three beautiful broads with brains!"

Anita muttered, "Buster, the last guy who called me a broad got it right in the chops."

"I apologize. Are we even with that crack about gigolo?" I dug my fingers as deep into her ass as I could.

"Oww. You are killing me. I'm not sure I will survive this makeover."

Beth said, "Makeover. I like that. I've been trying to figure out what he is doing to me."

My travel plans were falling into place, although late in the game I had realized that for every Plan A, there needed to be a Plan B. An artist tour with ultimate flexibility. A thought came to me. Select ten of the best destinations from the lists they are preparing. Go to a first destination selected randomly. After sightseeing, doing Marie's miniature painting, and a few photo images, decide on the next destination depending on however the spirit moves us?

The next morning, Marie was in the revamped bedroom studio, with instructions not to be interrupted. Henry had been pleased with the completion of his commissions, and struck dumb by the painting of Spring. He was informed it was the first of four, in the fashion of Vivaldi, and none could be sold until the four were complete. To add to his despair as a dealer, Marie told him she was leaving on a world tour with no set return date. He literally cried and I poured more bourbon in his tumbler.

In an act of mercy, she told him about the miniatures and promised to send one or two home to his attention. Just to maintain a bit of client interest, she said.

He obtained another concession when she agreed to a proposal that he have a high resolution full size digital print of Spring taken, mounted, and displayed in the back of his gallery with an enigmatic sign saying that the anonymous artist was engaged in a series and to check back occasionally for more news of their availability for purchase.

Having made the deal, she began backpeddling. "Henry, I am not sure Beth and Anita and Jason will ever allow me to sell them. They are acting very proprietary."

Henry gave me a hard look and said, "In that case, my dear Marie, I will rearrange the gallery so that they may be exhibited as museum quality, which they undoubtedly will be. Crowds will form. Museum art curators will besiege me." He rose and took his leave of us.

Marie pushed me down and sat on my legs. "I am not happy. He is such a nice man, but always thinking of money. Did you see the dollar signs in his eyes looking at Spring?"

"I am only looking at the art in your eyes. Shouldn't you finish one more before we leave?"

She collapsed to my chest, sniffling. "You have made such a mess of me. Yes, I have Fall mostly sorted in my head. If you stop giving me compliments and flog my lazy ass, it will flow out on the canvas!"

I stood us up, clinging to each other. "No flogging in this studio. Since that session at the lake, you have been inspired to your best work."