Her Art Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make dinner together. I suppose you are cutting off sex?"

"Of course. I want that passion on canvas, not bouncing on my cock."

"You are truly awful, young stud." We were standing hip to hip, making salad.

"I have a small suggestion, if you don't mind?"

"What do you mean, mind? It was your design that torched off Spring."

"Let's leave on the trip soon, and journey to Tuscany or Umbria. The tourists will be receding and you can sit on sunny terraces among the olives and absorb the smells and shades of light brown that mark late summer in Italy. The rest of us will give you the time you need to work out the story for Summer.

"Later, after other stops, we will stay at a chalet in an untrafficked village in the Tirol and you will watch snowflakes fall in a dark, silent sky, imagining that wonderful canvas."

Beth and Anita had come in at the end of my soliloquy and asked, "Why is she crying on your shoulder?"

Marie's head came up and her lips touched mine. "He was designing the next paintings, the devil. He has decided the first months of the trip are to prepare me for Summer and Winter. I should murder him now."

(to be continued)