Her Best Friend For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that he was what I wanted these days, but I'd been with a few guys since my first time back in High school and wouldn't have to worry about being 'accepted' by them. I currently had no desire for a dick, but they could go down on me and I could always pretend it was a girl and at the least I could get off from something other than my fingers or the purple rabbit vibrator hidden away in my night stand.

But I had decided against it. Bill was a nice guy and I didn't want to use him. I also didn't want the word going around I'd fuck on a first date. The fact I'd be expected to go down on him entered my mind as well. I could envision it being a girls tongue between my legs, but nothing could be thought of while there was a cock in my mouth, well maybe the girl could have a strap on...

I shook my head; damn my mind was one track these days. A few months ago the thought of sucking Bill's cock and him giving me a good hard fuck would have me wet. Now it was the thought of Julie, or at this point, any girl's tits and pussy and tongue that got me hot and bothered.

Hard to believe this had all started from a trip to visit Holly during spring break back in April. Unlike me, Holly had known as far back as freshmen year of high school she liked girls. She had never been with a guy and one night during a sleep at a friend's house, that friend's had gotten her alone and asked to talk to her. Turned out she thought Holly was beautiful and seduced her.

After a year or so of nothing but saying no to guys, Holly had gotten bold enough to approach another girl then another after that. Unlike me, Holly was a free spirit who worried about nothing but enjoying life and been with several girls throughout school.

Once she went off to college at Florida State, Holly had even more fun and down there it was wide open; no one judged and she didn't have to sneak around.

Holly, again unlike me, had told her mom early on of her preference and she was supportive of it as long as she was happy. Holly had laughingly told me one of her points she felt convinced her mom of the benefits of girls was she would never turn up pregnant. It was hard to admit, but I felt a big part of me not making a move on anyone was the fear of telling my folks.

Mom and Dad were good people and had no issues with Holly whom they dubbed 'daughter number two' years ago. They had a too each their own mentality and thought everyone should do what feels right to them. I had been raised me the same way, but I wondered if things would change for them if it was their daughter?

I argued with myself saying not to tell them because who knew? Maybe this was a phase and I would get over it, or maybe be with a girl a couple of times and decide it wasn't what I really thought it would be.

It could just be something to get out of my system. After all; women had done nothing for me right up until that trip. I had stayed with Holly in the three bedroom apartment she shared with three other girls, two of which were a couple, and one night hung out there with them while Holly had to work.

The girls put on some lesbian porn and when I had started to leave told me to sit and watch it with them. Looking back I was sure they were hoping for a porn scenario of their own; me getting turned on and them seducing me. I sat on the couch with them and as the video progressed I did indeed become aroused.

It wasn't as much from the video, although I had to admit the two girls in it were beautiful and the sex slow and sensual, but the show next to me. The girls, Vicky and Allison were caressing each other's thighs, kissing each other then Vicky slid her hand down Allison's skirt. She closed her thighs and leaning back watched the movie, moaning softly as her friend played with her.

I was red as a beet and twice started to get up, but they asked me to stay and made fun of me saying this was how women, not little girls, acted. I stayed and between the women on the screen and the sound of Allison cumming loudly a foot away from me I was wet and horny. Finally when they removed their shirts and were now sitting their topless, I got up and told them I'd give them some privacy. Vicky's reply had been, "But Heather, you being here makes it even hotter, take your shirt off and get comfortable, we'll show you why girls are better than guys."

I'd shook my head and Allison had pleaded, "Please, Heather? I'd love to see those adorable little titties! Come over here and be a playful little kitten."

I caught myself staring at their tits and being turned not so much by the sight of them as by their shamelessness and how blatant and confident they were. To my surprise my own nipples had stiffened and I had been glad I was wearing a loose shirt and they couldn't see it. But the way they stared at me they knew they had me interested. Vicky then leaned over and tongued the Allison's nipple, her eyes on me the entire time.

Feeling a heat between my legs that caused my face to flush even more I turned and left the room without another word, but heard them laughing and calling me to come back. I went to the room I was sharing with Holly, but instead of entering I stayed there and thought about what might be going on in the other room.

The lights went out down the hall, but I could still see the flickering of the TV. I heard moaning and wondered if it were the video of the girls.

Slipping my shoes off I crept back down the hallway and crouching down to the floor, peered around the corner into the now dark room. Vicky was leaning back on the couch with her skirt hiked up to her hips, one leg stretched out along the couch cushions and the other was draped over Allison's back as she knelt on the floor, her face between her legs.

Allison was naked and her ass was facing me. My clit throbbed and my nipples ached as I stared at the glistening slit between her thighs. She was wiggling her ass back and forth and my eyes followed her movements, taking in the delicate curve of her ass, the toned backs of her thighs and even the soft soles of her feet where they were curled up beneath her.

On the couch Vicky was moaning and rubbing her bare foot across Allison's back, one hand running through her lover's hair while the other toyed with her nipple. Vicky let her head fall back and released a series of sharp yelps, cumming right there in front of me. As soon as she was done, she pulled Allison up by the shoulders and kissed her.

Allison continued to climb, until her knees were on the back of the couch and she was straddling Vicky's face. Bracing her hands on the wall, Allison rocked her hips, grinding her pussy into her girlfriend's face and Vicky grabbed the cheeks of her ass, spreading her open. I could just make out, Vicky's tongue fluttering across Allison's pussy, and my mouth opened when Vicky moved her hand and slid a finger into Allison's ass.

She squealed and moved her hips faster and faster and without being aware it had moved, my hand was up my short skirt and between my legs. I caressed my clit through my panties and the faster Vicky licked, the faster my fingers moved. My heart was pounding and I was sweating and my other hand had found my left nipple through my shirt and squeezed it.

Allison moaned louder and louder and Vicky shifted her finger into her pussy and as she added a second one sucked Allison's clit hard enough for her lips to smack. When Allison howled in ecstasy I had to bite my lip and even then a long whimper escaped me as I squirmed into my fingers and came harder than I could ever remember.

When Allison slid down into Vicky's lap and they kissed, I slipped back down the hall and went into the shower where I got off twice more. Since that night all I had done was watch Lesbian porn and think about what it would be like. That was nine months ago and the fact the fantasies were getting more frequent and the urges stronger told me it wasn't going to go away until I experienced it.

Which brought me back to the here and now; nine months of frustration which was compounded by the fact I knew I could find someone if I wanted to. I wasn't conceited, but received more than enough attention from boys. I could go to one of the all girl clubs and find someone more than willing to enjoy me.

My latest addiction was cougar and kitten videos and part of me wondered about letting an older woman pick me up at a club, they would know what they were doing and probably get a thrill when they realized it was my first time, but what If I got nervous and backed out?

Would they be mad? I sat up and rubbed my face, this was the same loop I'd been in for months. I would be better off with someone around my age and maybe someone like me who hadn't done much.

Julie...she had been right in front of me and I swore she was waiting for me. I looked down when my phone beeped signaling a text. It was from Holly,

"Hey, you home?"

Figuring it would get my mind off my issues I texted back, ,"Yeah, call me back."

I held the phone waiting for it to ring. Talking to Holly would be good for me, it always was. Holly had been my best friend since I'd shared my lunch with her in fifth grade when she had come to school without one. She wasn't just a friend, but even though we were the same age, Holly seemed like a big sister.

Holly's parents had divorced when she was nine and her mom had never remarried and money had always been an issue. Holly had assumed the role of housekeeper and cook when her mom had to work two jobs and had been working herself since she was fifteen to help her mother. Because of that she was far more mature than me and always knew how to help me out even if it was just by listening.

So of course she was the one person I had shared my dilemma with. Being into girls herself, she sounded thrilled, an almost 'welcome to the club attitude' but her advice was to simply get out there and do it. I frowned at the thought of how much I would miss Holly on Christmas vacation. My parents had paid for me to go to her for spring break, but this was Christmas and they wanted me to spend it with them and I did as well.

Holly's mom still struggled and if not for a full scholarship she wouldn't even be in school. Holly had taken a train up for the summer where she had returned part time at the restaurant she waitressed at to make money for the upcoming semester and to spend time with me and some other friends. But she had no money right now and her mother didn't have enough to bring her up here for Christmas which made me feel terrible, but there was nothing I could do.

The phone rang and I answered, "Hey my friend, how are you?"

"Great!" she exclaimed in her perpetually cheery voice. Holly was one of those people that were so upbeat you sometimes wanted to smack them. "How about you?"

"Okay, I guess."

"What were you doing before? I thought you said you were home tonight?"

"I worked today, but yeah I was home, just sleeping."

"In bed at seven?" she laughed, "Hmm was she that good, she put you out?"

"Well she is pretty good with her fingers." I sighed.

"Really? You broke the ice?" she didn't sound as excited as I thought she would, but not that it mattered nothing to tell.

"I was talking about myself. I've gotten pretty good at Jilling off these days."

"Oh, Heather!" she gave a dramatic sigh, "What are we going to do with you?"

"What can I say, I'm shy."

"No, you're scared and for no reason."

"Right, so how are you, Holly?" I stressed the 'you' to change the subject, which she beat to death every time we spoke these days.

"I'm good, a little home sick."

"I'm sorry you can't be here." I told her.

For the last few years Holly and I had spent the night before Christmas Eve together, taking turns sleeping over each other's house and exchanging presents.

"Me too....so did you mail my present?" she asked.

"I was going to, but my mom took it to mail for me. Hope you like it."

And I hoped my mother didn't get nosy and unwrap it. Because Holly kept busting me up all the time and talking about girls I'd bought her volume one of cougar's and Kittens and it had been a thrill getting it for her.

It was an adult gift, an intimate one; a gift that said at twenty we were no longer little girls, we were women. I'd also felt turned on at the thought of her watching it which bothered me a little, Holly was a beautiful girl and a sexy one, sexier now that I looked at girls differently, but my best friend, not someone I should think of in that way.

"I'm sure I will." She answered, "Bet I get it tonight."

"Night? When does your mail come?"

"Oh...well that's true." She giggled.

"You into the special eggnog already?" I laughed.

"Not yet and it won't be the same without you to get all silly with."

"I'm sure you have a girl to get silly with and probably a lot more than silly." I said enviously.

"I'd rather be silly with you," she told me, "And you're pretty sexy so I can still say I partied with a hottie."

"Please. I sent your gift, you can save the flattery."

"Please yourself," she giggled again, "Oh, wait you did, but spare me you don't think you're cute. You're a sexy little thing and you know it with your big brown eyes and those bratty lips and that cute little ass."

"Whoa, I thought I was like a sister to you." I laughed, but felt myself blushing to the thought the hottest girl I knew thought I was attractive in that way to her.

"Hey we're all sisters!" she told me. "You just haven't been initiated yet."

"It's not a sorority."

"It is, the world's biggest one." She went on.

"Back to the point, I'm going to miss you tonight my friend." I told her. "I didn't even buy a bottle of Captain because I knew you wouldn't be around."

"That's okay I bought one."

"Then have a toast for me with your girl of the week."

"I'm sure I'll have a toast or three or four with my favorite girl, in fact...." I heard a horn blare and Holly yell, "Yeah, Merry Christmas to you, asshole!"

"Are you driving?"

"Yes, I'm heading over to a friend's house."

"Then call me tomorrow, I don't want you to get in an accident."

"No worries, I'm just pulling up to her house now."

"Oh, well like I said, I'll miss you tonight."

"Nah, you just think you will. Talk to you soon, Heather."

"Bye, Holly." I ended the call but no sooner had I put the phone down, when it rang again.

"Hey Mom." I answered.

"Hey honey, can you come downstairs? Your father and I want to see you before we go to the party at Rob and Nancy's."

"Okay, be down in a sec."

"Make it quick I told you we had a surprise for you tonight."

"Coming!"

I kicked off the sheets and slipping on pair of Hello Kitty pajama pants and matching t-shirt. I went downstairs to find mom and dad sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey sweetie." Dad smiled, "You ready for your surprise?"

"I am." I walked over to the couch and made a show of looking between him and mom, where is it?"

"Hmm, where did we put it?" Dad stroked his chin.

"It was right here a minute ago," Mom frowned, "It must have walked off."

"Walked off?" My eyes widened, "Did you get a puppy?"

"No." Dad laughed, "But it is sort of a stray that followed you home."

"Bill!" Mom elbowed him, then with a wink, said to me, "Put your head down and close your eyes."

I did as they said, smiling away as I wondered what they had for me.

"Okay, you can look, mom said.

I opened my eyes to see Holly standing in front of me.

"Hello Kitty!"

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around her, "Holly!"

"Merry Christmas!" Mom laughed as Holly returned my embrace, kissing me on the cheek.

"You guys...?"

"Yup." Holly cut me, off, turning to face my parents, while keeping her arm around my shoulders, "Your awesome mom and dad called me and said they wanted to fly me up as a present to you and my mom! I got in this morning!"

"You called me from your mom's car?" I tried to look angry, but couldn't stop smiling, "You liar!"

"I didn't lie; I said I'd see you soon!"

She hugged me again and whispered in my ear, "I'm so happy to see you, Heather, I miss you so much."

"I missed you too." I hugged her tightly, "You always make everything better."

"That's the plan." She said.

"Huh?" I asked, moving back so I could look at her, "What do you mean?"

"So you happy with your present?" Dad asked."Your best friend for Christmas a good gift?"

"Best ever!" I clapped and running over gave him, then mom, an affectionate hug, "Thank you so much!"

"Speaking of gifts," Mom reached down and picked up Holly's gift, fortunately still well wrapped, "I didn't mail this for obvious reasons."

"Oh I want to open it right now!" Holly took it from mom.

"No!" I said, "I mean, let's wait until midnight, that's our tradition."

"True." She sighed, "That means I have to wait longer to give you yours."

"It'll be worth the wait." I told her.

"I hope you feel that way."

"Okay, girls we're off," Dad said, "Probably be home by one. You girls have fun." He leaned over to kiss my cheek and whispered, "Within reason, easy on the eggnog little girl, don't think I don't know that's what made you sick last year."

"Yes daddy." I gave him the big brown eyes, "I'll be a good girl."

"Oh, get the boots." Mom laughed. "Enjoy your pre Christmas Eve."

Holly and I stood and watched them leave and once the door had closed, she picked up her overnight bag and unzipped it showing me the bottle of Captain. "You have eggnog, right?"

"Not too much."

"Even better!" she laughed and taking me by the hand said, "Let's go get silly and have some fun."

I made a show of peering into the bag, "Where's my present?"

"Oh, it's here and trust me, you are going to love it!"

"Yeah? I bet mine's more fun." I smiled, thinking of the video."More naughty anyway."

"Oh, we'll see about that." With a wink, she turned and ran up the stairs towards my room.

*****

"So when she said no, I said, come on, who doesn't like a little Christmas Holly?" Holly laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"You've been saying that since you were ten."

"But it has a whole new meaning when you say it to a hot blonde you're trying to pick up at a party. Worked too!"

"I bet it did."

"No, really!" She said, "She said she'd dance with me, then once we..."

"I wasn't being funny; it's a good line, at least around the holidays."

"Well, I did get my name because my mom loves Christmas." She said, then chugged her eggnog.

"I know, you used to tell me all the time." I giggled, "Now it's just when you're drunk." I took a sip of my drink which might have been ten percent eggnog, if that much. We were on our fourth round and I was now babying mine, but Holly had just finished hers and was eying the bottle on the nightstand as she went on.

"And my birthday was two weeks ago so I'm close enough to be a Christmas Baby." She declared, "And I even came with..."

I stopped her by reaching out and tugging on her long hair, "Red hair and green eyes, Christmas colors."

"Right!" she clapped her hands and I noticed her vibrant green eyes were even brighter than usual from the rum spiked eggnog.

Her face was showing the effects of the alcohol and was now as red as her hair. On cue she wiped at her cheek, "Goddamn, I'm hot! I'm going to change."

She got off the bed and went over to her bag she had left on the chair next to my desk and fumbled around in it. I was feeling pretty good and caught myself before I could reply, "Damn straight, you're hot."

Holly was by far the sexiest girl I knew. Ever since we were kids I'd known she was pretty, but since I'd been seeing women differently I had a whole new appreciation for my best friend's appearance. In addition to her long curly auburn hair and a pair of emerald green eyes that some people thought were contacts due to how truly green they were, Holly had a body to die for.