Her Best Friend For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can be sweet too." She gave me a shy smile, another odd look for her, "I can be whatever you want me to be."

"I....what do you mean?"

"Heather, you know I told you I had three gifts for you?"

"Yeah, I kind of lost track the second one was so good." I turned my head, placing my face level with her breasts and kissed her nipple.

I smiled at how comfortable that move was and kissed her other breast.

"Well, I'd like to give you the third one and I hope you'll like it just as much."

"Now, wow, I'm kind of tired." I laughed, "And buzzing pretty good. Can we sleep a little bit first?"

"It's not that, well not right now anyway." She looked away and took a deep breath. "Heather I'm moving back here after the next semester."

"You are?" I removed my gaze from her amazing body and stared at her, "But why? You always wanted to go to school out of state and you said you loved it down there."

"I did, I do, but there's....look, my mom is really having it tough. Down there when I work it's to help pay for my share of the rent and have a little fun. If I go to school up here, I can get full boat financial aid and what I make waitressing can help my mother."

"She okay with it? She wants you to be where you're happy."

"She's okay, if I'm okay and that's because there's another reason and...well the reason is going to kind of help decide if I'm coming back for good."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You." She squeezed my hand. "Heather, I have to confess something to you."

"What?"

"I...when you first told me you were interested in girls it...it changed how I saw you. See, I've always been with girls and you liked guys so we were always just best friends. What else could we be? But even then I would play this little game of thinking if you ever came over to our side could we be more?"

"You...more?" I rolled onto my side to face her.

"Yes, more. So when you told me...I...I really started thinking about it. Every time I asked if you had broken the ice I was crossing my fingers you hadn't. When I was up here for part of the summer and would sleep over here all I wanted to do was...what we did tonight."

"What made tonight different?"

"Because it's been longer and it's Christmas which kind of gave me this lame gift idea as an excuse to try and...you came so close with Julie I knew if I left here and didn't, you would be with her soon. I had to know if you would let me."

"I'm glad it was you." I told her, taking her hand. "You were right...we're friends and know each other and you mad me relax and feel so good."

"I'm happy I did, but I kind of made it like, okay I'll get you started." She squeezed my hand, "But what I was hoping for is for you to want me again."

"I don't think that would be a problem." I laughed.

"I mean it." She said, quietly, "I'm not talking about an hour from now or later on this week, I mean...want me...all of me."

"Are you..." I swallowed nervously, "Are you saying you want to...be with me, like all the time?"

"I'm kind of saying...." She sighed, "Wow, so this is what it's like to be worried. Guess I'm asking if you want to be my girlfriend, girlfriend." She lowered her head and looked up at me through her eyelashes, "What do you think? Think I could make you happy that way?"

"I think its adorable seeing you nervous!" I laughed. "You're so cute!"

"Cute?" She smiled, "That's usually you, I'm you know," she winked, "Hot!"

"You are!"

"Well, um...I figured the big thing would be me being out of state, but if I came

I was silent for a moment thinking of how even back we could see each other all the time." before Holly had started seducing me I kept thinking of how beautiful she was and thinking of her in that way and feeling bad about it. Right now though looking at her that way was no issue and I looked down the bed at her naked body facing mine.

For years we had lied in this position on our beds talking before we would fall asleep or looking at magazines or playing on our phones. But now here we were, naked and satisfied, our bodies flushed from passion and our faces smelling of each other's pussies.

Better yet, here she was saying she'd seen me as more for months. I looked at my best friend who was watching me with a nervous expression on her face. The last few months had taught me the fear of rejection and truth be told, her saying she had feelings for me was a surprise, but a pleasant one. We'd always been everything to each other and...

"Heather, I love you." She said softly. "You don't have to say it back, but I had to say it. If you...just want this to be the one time, I won't be..."

I cut her off by lifting her chin and kissing her. "I...I love you too Holly."

"You're not just..."

"No." I shook my head. "I was just thinking we've always been everything to each other, but now we really can be everything!"

"I'd love that!" she put her arms around me and we shared a long sweet kiss. "But I'm going to ask one thing of you."

"What's that?" I asked, enjoying our embrace and thinking about how good it would feel to sleep with her and wake up with her and...

"I don't want to be a dirty secret. I want you to tell your parents. Not the next couple of days, you can wait until after Christmas and...I'll be there with you if you want."

My folks...jeez. What a double surprise to them, but she was right and now that I had taken the step it was time to say something.

"Okay, and if you want we'll tell your mom together."

"My mom knows." She said, "She's known for awhile I have feelings for you. In fact she told me I needed to, as she put it, shit or get off the pot and tell you before it was too late."

"Wow, she knew."

"And she's going to be thrilled you want to be with me. She loves you like a daughter already."

"My parents love you too, but...your mom knew about you."

"Like I said, we can wait. If you want until we can do it I come back for good after the next..."

"No." I shook my head and slipping my arms around her pulled her close to me. "We'll tell them tomorrow morning."

"No, wait until after Christmas." She returned my embrace.

"Nope," I insisted, "That's what the old me would have done. I would have worried and stalled."

"The old you?" she kissed my neck and it sent a shiver through me. "What's the new you going to do?"

"The new me is going to tell my parents what we gave each other for Christmas."

"You're going to tell them you gave me a dirty movie and I gave sexy jammies?" She giggled.

"No," I kissed her then nuzzling my face into her neck whispered in her ear, "I'm going to tell them how we gave each other our hearts."

"That's so sweet." Holly sighed. "I like that. Think they'll be okay about it?"

"Well one thing's for sure." I said while sliding my hand between us and squeezing her breast, "I don't think this is what my dad meant when he said I was getting my best friend for Christmas."

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed the story and as I always point out Literotica is a free site and we only receive payment in the form of votes and comments so if you liked-or didn't like-the story please take a moment to vote and let me know what you think. This is a contest entry your vote is even more appreciated on this story. I hope everyone enjoys a happy and safe holiday season. Thank you for supporting my work here LC68