All Comments on 'Her Best Husband Ever'

by legalbeagle

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Husband of the Year

Nice story and hoping this hot wife has similar activities with other strangers and shares her experiences with hubby afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another JPB clone.

Written to satisfy those who have no regard to men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wimp Cuckold story.

1 star.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
He's not a wimp--

he's portrayed as a loving husband dealing with a genuine problem: his wife wants or needs more sex than he is physically able of providing.

I liked the balance of arousal and fear about her escapade--perhaps the story will continue with more chapters as she plays around and he continues trying to figure out if he's really okay with it (not that there's much alternative if they're going to stay married).

Thanks, ohio

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
he he he he.....

UTTER RUBBISH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Thanks for the great story. It was well written and a treat to hear about a sexy wife getting all the hot cock and cum that she deserves. I can't wait to see what happens next!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Great!

Enjoyed your story showing the emotions of a new cuckold. Hope to read more of your stories.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
WACC Job!

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold story. You wrote this looser perfectly leaving him no redeeming qualities whatsoever. How can any reader expect anything else, by definition a looser can never win! hated the storyline but the writing was very good

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
WACC Job

Wuss Ass Castrated Cuckold story. You wrote this looser perfectly leaving him little redeeming qualities. How can any reader expect anything else, by definition a looser can never win! hated the storyline but the writing was very very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Ignore the idiots

Ya got a weird definition of idiots. In the real world, a good example is those who don't like others having different opinions. For an example, look in a mirror.

<P>

Ya like the story? Fine. Others don't like the story? Equally fine. If you can't grasp that simple concept, YOU'RE the one who should stay away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a piece of dog shit - related to that retard shoe-no-IQ?

Similar motive and delusional defective brain impairments. Almost as bad as that retched puke regurgitation that MattM spews out to satisfy the fags like shoe-no-IQ & this dick-licking buddy the "clueless wondering-no-one".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

love the hot wives. you should have had him eat and taste her while she told him all about her hot night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed the story and look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Very erotic and well written. A real dilema for many men. I did that and regretted it however, but still turns me on. Ignore the negative comments, I don't understand why they read the stories if they disapprove. Hypocrisy I believe. They must have a sad life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fuck...

i like it....

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
He made his bed

and probably will love sleeping in it... occasionally alone. Wonder how she would feel if he said, "Sure you can have Tyler or any guy as long as you make it a double date, so I'm not alone."

YusakuYusakualmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Hope some of those dreams come true in the sequel...

rvwsrvwsalmost 13 years ago
You have got to be kidding.

What kind of a pervert gets off knowing his wife is fucking another man? I just wasted another 10 minutes of my life. If you think this was a good story, then you are as sick as the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I will never understand why people comment on stories that aren't to their taste because of their content. rvws, the story was well written, imaginative, and exciting. Just because you personally don't enjoy the idea of the subject matter, that does not make it a bad story. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
suuure you hated it, buddy

@rvs - if you didnt like this genre of slut wife, then why in hells name did you spend 10 minutes tugging off to it, eh?

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 12 years ago
RVS is an IDIOT

RVS is just another IDIOT that loves to crap on people in the comment section of their stories!! He is to dumb to realize that by stating he wasted 10 minutes reading this story, that for some unknown reason he was willing to read a story on a subject that he knew would disgust him. I ask you, if something disgusts u, why would u waste ur time reading it.........DUH u DUMBASS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best idiot maybe

Either kick her to the curb or have yourself committed because the rest is baloney. And not the good kind.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
Worst writing on this site

But thanks for the laughs. It's nice to know there are losers like this out there to make us real men that much better. Nice job WACC

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
And yet another "cuckold-lover" on "Cuckerotica"...

Question: How can you logically explain that her husband first thought it "a good idea" to let his wife go out with another man? No man would do that - unless he had an open marriage or was - as most of your readers - keen on being cuckolded.

Oh well - it comforts me to know this was your first and last story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one word

SAD... he will not live to SS age... die of a std

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not the best husband ever

No he is just the biggest cunt ever married to the worst kind of whoring piece of shit ever. They were made for each other. Perhaps they will go to the same clap clinic together and talk about their treatment for all the horrible forms of STD,s they share because of her whoring around while wimpy stays at home jerking off.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
So he knows...

...about her insatiable sexual appetite and her prior divorces. Can anyone imagine there could actually be a husband, married just three years, who would accept his wife going out alone with a man she had just met a few hours ago? Highly improbable, and that is where the story starts losing. And it goes on losing.

Once a story is at that stage you can only toss it into the bin. Try to compare this story to authors at an upper level; authors who develope a realistic storyline and characters to fit it - and you will see how you can develope.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
another stupid cuck story

it would have been nice had you warned us at the top. the writing was ok if pedestrian, the mindset unenlightened and sad. The worst part is when the geldings claim enlightenment for their sickness.

I'll be giving legalbeagle a pass in the future as i'm unwilling to go through one and a half pages to get to the emptiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's knew what he got into

Why was he uprised, he's older, smaller, stupid, he made the suggestion, and she's a whore who can't keep her legs closed!

zatzoy14zatzoy14over 7 years ago
Let's be serious!

He was her lawyer and defended her for infidelity. I kept waiting for the punchline.

He also knew she couldn't keep her legs closed and she liked a variety of dicks. I'm surprised she took as long as she did to fuck someone else.

He knew she would fuck some but, he was just too chicken to just tell her he liked the idea of her fucking other men.

This is not a story I normally seek out but, it's well written.

Damn there was no punchline,dumb as it may be but, to each his own.

For me a 2 that's not saying much! Some will like your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

The only way a husband gives his wife the okay on this scheme is if he's planning to divorce her and wants something to hold over her head. Ridiculous.

1 star

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
NUTHIN BUT A CUCK STORY!

ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE CUCK SICKNESS STORIES!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Wow!!

Dumb husband? Dumb wife? Hard to figure who is the dumb one here. I guess thats what I liked about the story. It had me guessing who would take the prize.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"Honey, have you been feeling a burning sensation when you pee?"

.

"Well, yes, darling. I thought it was just a bladder infection!"

.

"Oh, you silly girl! Surely, a slut like you who fucks strangers bareback knows what VD feels like!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh for the damn naysayers! I want to congratulate you on your first story! Very well written and very hot! I see a couple that has a great future since they are being honest with each other and both are enjoying the result!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous