Her Best Husband Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because Tyler came in my pussy at least twice this evening. I don't know, maybe more than that. I lost count of how many times he came inside me. I thought most of him had leaked out of me and onto my panties on the way back from his dorm room to the hotel." She giggled. "Do you like the way his cum feels inside my pussy baby? Do you like having another man's wet sticky cum in your wife's horny little pussy?"

"It feels fucking great." I admitted.

I couldn't lie. My cock was hard enough to break a rock in half and her filthy talk was getting me even more aroused than I ever thought would be possible. I was still somewhat jealous and confused, but happy at the same time to finally have her on top of me, my cock nestled in the reassuring comfort of her warm, wet pussy as she continued to tell me about her date with Tyler.

"Tyler and I had a few drinks with his friends and I really enjoyed dancing with him but he was being a really naughty boy, honey. Before I knew it, he was making out with your wife right on the dance floor. He grabbed my ass and stuck his tongue in my ear. Part of me tried to resist, seeing as how I'm a married woman and all, but when he pressed his body against mine, I could feel his hard cock and knew that I had to have him inside me, baby. My pussy was dripping wet at that point and I couldn't take much more. I needed his cock bad, sweetie. You understand, don't you? You know how I get. Anyway, on the way to his dorm room I couldn't stand not having his cock in my mouth right then and there, so I pulled him into an alley where I pulled down his pants and took out his cock. Oh my God! Honey, it was huge. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. I could barely catch my breath as his huge swollen rock-hard cock stared straight at me in the face. Not only was his beautiful cock long but it was thick. I could barely get it all in my hot little mouth," she recalled in amazement as she continued to ride my cock. She was clearly getting turned on by telling me all about her evening, as was I.

"I sucked on his huge cock until my jaws ached. He came in my mouth and he came A LOT. I could barely swallow it all. His warm sticky cum ran out the sides of my mouth and dribbled down my chin. When we finally got to his place, he stripped me naked, threw me on the bed and feasted on my pussy for what seemed like an hour. For a young college kid, he sure knew his way around a woman's pussy. I must have had several orgasms while he expertly licked and sucked on my swollen clit. When he finally pulled out his cock, it looked even bigger than it did in the alley when I had it in my mouth. He reached for a condom but I told him I was on the pill and to fuck me bareback. I hope you don't mind honey, but I wanted to feel his warm sticky cum shoot in my pussy. As he entered me, he told me that mine was the first pussy his cock ever entered without a condom. He said those silly little college girls he's been fucking always insist on using a condom. Mine was his first real pussy that his cock's ever felt and neither of us could get enough of it baby. He was so young and virile that he had no problem keeping his cock hard for me throughout the night."

My wife breathlessly continued to talk dirty as she picked up the pace as she rode my cock. "You like your wife being such a horny little slut, don't you baby? You like your wife's pussy being stuffed by some young stud's thick cock, don't you? You love the feeling of his warm sticky cum in my well fucked pussy. You had to know when you married me I would need more cock than you could give me, didn't you honey?" She teased. "I knew you could handle it."

As she continued to turn me on with her filthy talk her hips picked up speed as she ground her pussy back and forth on my cock. I knew she was ready to cum as she lifted her head to the ceiling, closed her eyes and let out a loud scream. She let out one scream followed by another until her hips froze in place and she began to shake. At that same moment, my hard cock blasted forcefully in her pussy, my cum mixed with that of her lover's. I was pent up from an endless night of frustration, the result of which I gratefully released deep inside my wife's womb.

"I hope you don't mind but I told Tyler that we would be in town next weekend and that you would probably want to come dancing with us next time. I promised him he could fuck me in the ass but only if you got to watch. He thought that was a great idea. You're going to love watching us fuck. Honey, I'm so glad I married you. You're my best husband ever."

12