All Comments on 'Her Bodyguard'

by NotWise

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

What a great story of two lonely people finding each other, well written. Could have been two unrelated people love story, Keep writing.

NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your votes and favorites. Your comments are appreciated, too.

BVMLoverBVMLoverover 6 years ago

This was a beautiful story, and not something I write often here, but heartwarming in the way that they found comfort in each other :) Really enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I loved this! You had me hooked from the beginning. Beautiful and realistic!

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Extraordinary!

You've written one of the most exciting, touching love stories I've ever read and I thank you for it. No sequel could make this story better than it is. I am envious of your talent. Kudos!

NotWiseNotWiseover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I'm glad you liked the story. To me, your positive comments are memorable gifts.

ViksbabsViksbabsabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful love story

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Poignant

My family used to go look at people's Christmas lights. Taking the time to include things like this was worth it.

The dialogue was stand-out in its honest simplicity and realism. I appreciated it greatly.

Only critique: the line where he held his knees, hands and head was awkward. I had to back up twice to get what was being conveyed.

Other than that, 5 stars. Favorite so I can read it again for the story. In a venue such as this, good stories regardless of the erotic content are worth remembering.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Great Job

I love that it's not the gushy, mushy constant oh my god sort of story. It felt like it could be real. Could have been or was someone's life. Great story. Well told. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very pleaed

I loved it. 10/10 I do hope there will be a sequel

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Writing

That was a fantastic story, I love that you took the time to develope the story with the background of the characters.

mylfsrfrucked420mylfsrfrucked420over 2 years ago

Superb work

The plot, the characters, and the builldup all were done very well. Characters acted and talked very realistically. Specifically liked the part where there was a time off to think things through.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
sweet

please continue

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Excellent story, had a bit of everything.

Well worth the 5/5 l give it. Into favourites it goes.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNotWise@NotWise
I'm a soon-to-be-retired planning consultant living in the US southwest. For those wondering about my "Unlikely Angels" story, Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on the story. I'm glad that many of you enjoyed it, but I removed it from Literotica after I made the "b...

SIMILAR Stories