All Comments on 'Her Brother, The Maniac 02'

by Racheldiaz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Your baby is starting to grow . Very nice!!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Woohoo!

Congrats.....Just read it,beautifully written...And I love the buildup too

Hmm,when both siblings finally come together(no pun intended) it'll be epic!

Incest romance is so special and genuine....

MhouserMhouserabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue and find a way for them to be together and love one another.

sabra16023sabra16023about 6 years ago
One Outstanding Story

Well written. Thanks for the great read. Please continue with story. Thanks

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 6 years ago
This is a great, well told story.

The short, one page chapters are not working for me. It's hard to buy in to the story when you only get a sound bite at a time. Please consider longer episodes.

RacheldiazRacheldiazabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank

Thank you all for the kind words. Chapter 3 is pending and I'm currently working on chapter 4

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, the is my first chapter I have read and it is a great potential story and Yes I want to read more for sure. Caring, love and so much more is possible. Thank you and cannot wait for Ch 3 & 4 etc.

ThitabeThitabeabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story

Although you have not had them be intimate yet. I find this to be a great beginning to a wonderful love story. Please continue this story. I can see many chapters to this as things progress.

RacheldiazRacheldiazabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you thitabe

Thank you for your support, I have already submitted chapters 3,4,5 and I'm almost finished with chapter six. Continue to read, and see what happens.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
A beautiful story of love and tender affection between brother and sister.

I hope they let their grow

Can't wait for the next chapter.

They need each other's love, physical and emotional.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the story

Can sexy Shane have a bit of dark chest hair for that gorgeous body? I want them to be together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lovely story

This is nice to read and love the emotions being brought out.

I do have one question. I'm not familiar with a definition of "obsidian" that would apply to the glow of fireflies. Was there another word you intended? I'm just trying to understand what that was supposed to mean.

RacheldiazRacheldiazabout 6 years agoAuthor
Obsidian

Obsidian is a gemstone that is a beautiful shade of green.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Actually

Obsidian is a glass created by volcanic activity. It is mainly black but also comes in dark oranges and red.

RacheldiazRacheldiazabout 6 years agoAuthor
Obsidian

Google green Crystal obsidian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Obsidian

it's black naturally most of the time but it depends on what it's made of to turn it into different colours. I do doubt though that your description and the natural version are what you intended is what I'm sure others are on about. Also while I do like the theme of the story and how it's going the speaking is robotic and unnatural.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Great story, horrible proofreading and editing. I dropped you to 4/5 only because the first two or three chapters were so riddled with mistakes and errors. I'm also disappointed in the single page chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous