All Comments on 'Her Brother Turns 18 Ch. 03'

by kinkyAF_88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GoodVsEvilGoodVsEvilover 6 years ago
very nice

loving the exhibitionism... we love it in our crew too xxx

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 6 years ago
She is an insatiable little one.

Hot little minx that one. Much improvement here. It didn't feel rushed and provided more development than the previous chapters. Loving your sense of what's hot, and the pleasure your character craves by putting herself on display for her brother. The way she doesn't want to acknowledge it is her purposeful actions that has emboldened her brother to get more. Acting as if she can't believe he walked in on her while she relieved her pent-up arousal she had caused by flaunting her skantilly clad body to him. As if she had no idea he was at least as horny as her, and it was she that had caused him to be that way. But that is what allowed her to do it. He just needed to watch her do it. I enjoyed this a lot.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Ruined it bad !!

Nearly three pages of teasing and exhibitionism - flashing her thong in the kitchen to a wierd scanario of pulling his sisters knickers off and going down on her, i mean wtf ??

Its not the best dtory anyway, but fucked it up 4 paragraphs from the bottom of page one !!

1* mate - try getting an editor, English if possible !!

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I loved it! 5 stars

She needs to let bro breed her. NOBODY will ever love her like her brother will...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous