Her Brother Turns 18 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Sarah woke up around 5 in the night, her bed was drenched, her hand in her wet thongs, dripping her juices. Herself dehydrated. That's when she realized, she had dreamt of the unthinkable, an incestous oral sex with her own brother. Not only had she dreamt of it, the scenario had been the best self-climax she had ever achieved, without herself being in senses. She could die with shame and embarrassment, but she was disappointed that it was just a dream! She lay there, in that same state. She brought her hand to her mouth, wishing it was her brother's as she tasted herself off it. She moved her hand between her legs again, and started a more relaxed rubbing of her clit. She wanted to finally get a climax she could control and feel as it ripped through, and she was going to get one now.

*****

Hope you liked this one. Please share your comments.

12