All Comments on 'Her Fresh Cream Pie'

by Art

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great eating

cream pies are delicious and the more filling the bewtter. if you can be patient, its great to have youir woman fucked by several guys, then wait a while. let the cum marinate in her pussy, but not long enough to dry up. the, the cum will have the flavor of her cunt not just its own taste. im thinking of publishing a bvook on flavored pussy marinades. there can be a variety and the are all creamy, warm and delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
horny

after i read this story i am going to bed and have my hubby fuck the hell out of me and then have him eat ma out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
love cream pies

Loved the story. I've been eating cream pies for 30 years. I have found women love a man cleaning the mess up and I love the taste.

Kume

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What do you call a woman who fucks for money?

It isnt cream pie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lick This...lol

My married girl friend, Elaine, told me that last time, after we fucked, she went home and let hubby lick her swollen vulva until he had sucked all of my sperm out of her. I got a hardon just hearing the whole story. The thought of her sitting on his face helping him eat my cum out of his cute, sexy wife's hot body REALLY turned me on.

She had no trouble noticing my excitement and made a point of discussing it. She thought it was really hot that my dick would get stiff just telling me about it. She then went into great detail how she had slipped on rubber panties when she was leaving to contain the sloppy mess so hubby would get the benefit of the entire mess. Whatever leaked out of her vagina would be held in the rubber panties. She said that when he pulled them down, he got quite a treat.

This time, she had another pair of rubber panties with her so I couldn't wait. We had a long cunt stretching fuck and I filled her cunt with sperm. Then I had her pull her panties on right away. Now, SHE got very hot.

We fucked three times, each time pulling the panties on afterwards. She couldn't believe how much I ejaculated but she sure was excited about feeding hubby. She said the slippery feeling between her legs was FANTASTIC and the thought of him eating it all was almost too much excitement for her to bear. She went home with a smile to feed hubby.

THAT story is a whole other episode but it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

my beautiful wife loves to fuck other men and let me eat her out immediatly after

the best time was when we had a hotel room with another couple we were swinging with

it turned out the girl i was with started her period only a few minutes into us having sex so i got a nice blowjob and just fell asleep

god i could not wait to get back to my wife and around 9 am i knocked on their door

i was greeted to her in just her nightie and him lying on the bed with a semi hard cock after just fucking her for the last time

he left instantly and she shut the door and said cum and get it. what a sight ; she has swallowed 2 loads of cum and he had cum up her 4 times over the night and the last one only minutes earlier the taste was unbelievable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love cream pie

After fucking my wife there is noting better than going down on her and licking ever drop up and making sure she is very clean. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
creampie eater

Great story. Loved the details. As a creampie eater I have a problem just waiting for her to take his load. I married a girl that had never had sex before. In addition to getting her cherry I tried to explain all of the sexual things a married couple enjoy doing and in that description I incluedd giving blow jobs, getting her pussy eaten and even taking a cock up her ass. She seemed to be looking forward to some of the things and asked if there were other things that a couple might do. I saw this as my chance to get into some things that I always hoped for. I started off by telling her that a various points in a marriage couples get bored with the same old sex all the time so they spice things up with things such as having sex with someone of the same sec - woman might want to eat another woman's pussy, a man could want to suck a cock and get fucked in the ass. I explained that lots of men enjoy having their wives fucked my other men while they watch and then eating the cum out of her. Some like the idea of their wives becoming a whore and fucking lots of guys, then coming home to tell them about it. I tried to lay the groundwork for later events my just saying that a some point we might want to consider doing some or all of the ones discussed. I made it clear that the relationship must be on very solid grounds and something that both parties want to try before any of these things can happen without bad results. Within a year I had her fucking cocks on a regular basis, sucking the pussy of the woman next door and even bringing some guys home for me to suck and get fucked by. She loved it to the point where she considered herself to be a whore, something that was fine with me since I got to clean out her pussy and eat the cum mixture in her hole. I had my father and both brothers fuck her and she ate my sister's pussy when I had just finished fucking her. It's something we both enjoy and feel that it definitely adds to our marriage. For those that haven't tried any of these things just make sure you've spent lots of time discussing it and that your relationship is on solid grounds before you start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Having your wife come home with a cream pie...

...from some other guy is one of life's truly great experiences. Thanks for the story!

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago

A fresh creampie is best and especially when your wife fucks her lover.

After I admitted and accepted the lust and love between my wife V and her lover P and allowed them to love in other room and then come to me.

Every time she fed me best creampie. Fresh. तिचे उष्टावलेल्या ओठ व उरोजांची चुंबने घ्यायला आवडतेच पण तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा वास घ्यायला आवडते,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah - what a dream!

Heaven is having a hot wife who'll indulge her hubbie in fresh imported cream pies. Thanks for this super-erotic story!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mm - mmmm! Everybody wins!

Customers get hot sex, wife gets hot sex from customers and hubby AND a sale, and hubby gets hot seconds and a fresh helping of hot creampie. I like that deal!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous