All Comments on 'Her Heart's Desire'

by bartok_star

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ELFletcherELFletcherover 15 years ago
beautiful

As an eroticism, it is luke warm, but as a story of friendship, and love absolutely beautiful. A great story where sex is not the story, but a vital part that could not be glossed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice work

This is a lovely story of friendship and affection. It is not entirely plausible, and there are a score of potential problems which COULD develop....but then, such is so much of real life. I liked the story.

-- KK in Texas

songnstorysongnstoryover 15 years ago
Really enjoyed it

I loved the friendship, the connection, that made the sex more powerful. To me, this sort of thing is more enjoyable than the "gonna fuck dat cunt, cumslut!" teen-dream writing out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Another great story. You should do some work on expanding this one, make it longer :) Maybe eventually a little swapping between the couples. Keep the great stories coming!

malloystermalloysterover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Good job. I like your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

A loving story with a plausible tale of fantasy becoming reality unexpectedly. A easy and comfortable story to read with a satisfying ending. Thank you.

unicorn64unicorn64almost 11 years ago

Write some more. I have read them all and enjoyed them all.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Have to agree.

The commentators above felt as I did that this was a well written story with the necessary advantage of a true 'friend with benefits' but no 'wham bam mam'.

Very special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
3/5 stars

I can't give it more than three stars as it's more a story idea than a full story. It's all over too soon. It was a very promising opening page and nothing after. Actually it left me kind of pissed off that I wanted to know more about his own relationship with his wife and all the other things that needed to be explored. Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3/5,Great idea!

Great first page but pissed that there isn't anymore. Make another page or two and it will be the next best seller.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

What a great little story and so well told. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous