All Comments on 'Her Idea'

by allsdude

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
denrondenronover 6 years ago
very hot!

This story really got me going. I have the same fantasies as the main guy.

Keep writing!

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story. Hope there is more.

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
My kind of woman

I fully understand the desire to submit. I have always loved serving others before pleasuring myself. I am bi and love sucking cock and eating pussy, to of the best things ever. Thanks for the great story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I so want this

You have me hard and jealous! My #1 fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Been there, done that!

And it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great stary

has always been a fantasy of mine, maybe one day

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Well done

I think you captured really well what a lot of us are feeling.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot story

That was a fantasy of mine for years and I finally got to experience a threesome with a couple. We all agreed that the woman would be in charge of what we did together. We took turns eating her pussy and then she started sucking her boyfriend's cock. She told me to come help her suck his cock. I got down beside her and she moved his cock toward my mouth. I took his hard cock into my mouth and sucked it for a while.

Then she told him to fuck her pussy while I licked her clit. She came hard while we were doing this. When he pulled his softening cock from her wet pussy I couldn't resist I go it between her legs and ate the combined juices from her pussy eating that creampie they had made for me. I had fantasized about eating a creampie for years and I loved every minute of it. This is a true story and I apologise for rambling on here I am not a writer so I'm sure the critics will have a great time blasting​ me for my errors. I loved this story and would love to hear more about the next few days for these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Or

she might really love you and enjoy seeing you have fun and be secure enough to realize that doesn't make you lover her less or, sure, she might not be that into you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was for her

If you read the story, you would see it wasn’t so much her letting him suck a cock- she wanted him to do it. She got off on it. A guy who likes to suck cock found a girl who wants to watch him suck cock, and they met a guy who likes his chick sucked. Sounds like they are pretty happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bi sub hubby

Great story. It's been my fantasy for a while now.Would love to do this with my wife and another man .I want to swallow cum,have a man do my wife and be made to eat her cum filled pussy and clean up his cock .Keep writing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

I liked the story and gave you high marks, but grammar and word choice is distracting

Gazo1954Gazo1954about 6 years ago
Bisexual mmf's are the best

I'm a bisexual male and love sharing cock with my girl. I get to eat and fuck her pussy and suck cock. It's the best of both worlds. I'm hoping to get my ass fucked while fucking her pusy someday

Phil0069Phil0069about 6 years ago

Like the story a lot. I have a similar fantasy

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Great story

Wife loves to watch me get another cock hard for us. She's into mmfs as long as he's nice and clean. She'll get her coworker to come over and play teasing games just to see if he's bicurious . She had one that approached her about me giving him a blow job at a company party for he heard we love to share. We both sucked his cock in the back yard. We shared his cum with him. Now he will ask her to come over to his house an show his wife how to have fun with sex . My wife has now invited them over to our house so we can fuck both of them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
neighbor

I was talking to my neighbor next door and we decided one night when his wife was out of town to do it and I got the wife very hot and called him and after he fucked her I sucked his cock an eight incher and very fat so I also decide for him to fuck me and it was wonderful the way he took my cherry until now he moved away and we still meet in hotels he likes my ass better it is so tight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

One of my fantasies is sucking cock with a girl.

funandboldfunandboldover 5 years ago
good stuff here dude!

keep going with this story...I"m not usually much into the bi stories...but this one is hot...want to hear about the hero getting fucked...a description of him would be great too!

I also write and post on here and love to hear about guys stroking and busting a nut over my stories...take this to the next level...help us all bust one over this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot!

OMG. I wish! Please keep writing... Okay, I’ve got something to take care of right now.

curiousandkinkycuriousandkinkyalmost 5 years ago

God I wish my wife would be as easy going about these things. Awesome story, wish it was me in your place😍😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needy

Good story would like to suck a big cock.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 4 years ago
Curious Too!

This would be a dream come true for me! I told my wife several years ago about my desire to suck a cock. She took it well and we began to add cum play and she would finger fuck my mouth. She says it will just remain a fantasy......... I hope for a change somewhere down the road.

Great story and hope to read more.

PaulaXD53PaulaXD53about 3 years ago

One of my ex girlfriends who was very anti any M on M sex, completely changed her mind after a session with a friend of mine. Her on all fours being fucked hard from behind, me underneath licking the both of them, and at one point she turned round to see me sucking on his cock. She was really surprised just how much it turned her on. After that it became a regular event to invite some well hung guy to join us. It wasn't long before she was riding 2 dildos, one up her arse and one up her pussy, as she watched and directed me and the guy, both him and I dressed up as complete sluts, 69',ing each other and using vibrators and dildos on each other.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 2 years ago

That was fantastic!

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Totally Hot Story,My Wife Enjoys watching me suck cock, Just Hard to find a Reliable Cock to play with..Need Chapter 2 now..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous