All Comments on 'Her Kinky Parents Ch. 01'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

I LOVED this story. I was hard the whole time. I can't wait to see what else you conjure up. This reminds me so much of the fantasies I used to have about my own mom growing up.

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 1 year ago

A new submission from our favorite perv! It's been a while, Rachael. Nice to see you publishing here again. And this may be one of the dirtiest of your stories yet. Damn, girl.

Kay_SeekerKay_Seekerover 1 year ago

One of my favorite writers of all time. Love it! Love it! Love it! What a great surprise today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rachel I read your lamenting from your website. Why so hard on yourself?? I too was hard the whole time and am about to finish myself off. Great story as always!!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not my kink great story anyway

bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

One word - MORE

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

Loved it.... Can't wait for part 2!!!!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

WOW! WHAT a story...unique dynamic...! ALL three of them horndogs....

not read any of your stuff before but also very glad you're writing again-def going to dive into both your stuff here and stuff not published here

and very sexy avatar-VERY buff 'typical suburban mom' bod-hardly typical!

easy 5/fave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Great job, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, 5 Stars. Love the dirty talk, keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Loved it! So fucking perverted! Got me nice and hard!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow that's a great story. I was rock hard by the end of the 1 page. I need to go clean up now. Looking forward to the following chapters.

Mandalore71Mandalore71over 1 year ago

Loved it!!!! Can’t wait for chapter 2

RjThoughtsRjThoughtsover 1 year ago

Damn, you have a filthy mind! I love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, I absolutely adore Cunt I every way, especially eating one while fucking another, I-never get enough, the more I get the more I want. I lust for cunt 24/7. More and more likes and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

SirKevinSirKevinover 1 year ago

Phenomenal opening up, good balance between dialogue and descriptive narration; I don't think I caught any typos, which is quite rare.

Full consent by all after the initial shock, and I appreciate that deeply. Looking forward to more of your work! -y4

ironic990ironic990over 1 year ago

Wonderful! Perfect for me…

Patsy_PPatsy_Pover 1 year ago

Very hot, loved it

noxouts46noxouts46over 1 year ago

You're never a disappointment!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful. Maybe the parents can take their daughter to one of the swinger parties? Spend a day at the nude beach. Involve the other siblings. Visit a sex shop. The daughter definitely needs to use the strap-on on her mother and her father. And yes please, involve a lot of peeing and ass eating.

So many kinky options. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A grown-up child finally discovering her parents' kinky sex secrets must be many people's secret fantasy. It's certainly mine. But it's actually pretty rare online. So congratulations for tackling the topic and making a well-made story out of it, I look forward to further instalments - as kinky-sexy-dirty as possible please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DMM! yet another great story. Love your naughty family fantasies. along with your Blog rachaelsnaughtyspot

They are kind. Splash

VictortardenVictortardenover 1 year ago

Delightful! Please explore that family further, perhaps also with the siblings. That Mom certainly needs to have a rematch with her son after he dropped out on them. And introduce him to her new strapon addiction too.

fordcurryfordcurryabout 1 year ago

Good to see you back on Lit, I have returned too. I am working on a story, a bit different from those I posted on the site you had a few years ago. Somewhat in the same genre as before, but with a slightly different bent, I will post the first part, soon.

Ford

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

DMM, good story. I hope you follow this up with the addition of the brother and sister.

Pedev1Pedev110 months ago

Great little tale, well written and captures the depravity and beauty of their lust perfectly !

perejohn41perejohn419 months ago

Loved this story. Loved the descriptions of mom’s big tits. I am so into tits, especially large ones. Please continue this story with brother and sister joining the party.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady9 months ago

What a wild fucking incestuous ride that story was. Is there going to be a part 2?

benimblebenimble4 months ago

One of my favorites when I'm jacking off and need to cum in a hurry! Perfect filth!

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

What a wild tale about tail, and cock, and cunt, and...

Truly a cum-dream-true if it ever happened to me.

BiCumLovingGuyBiCumLovingGuy3 months ago

Please, please continue this series. It is hot as hell and your writing is great. Everyone being bisex is so delicious.

Baqfid12Baqfid126 days ago

Part 2? You wrote a great story that could go so many wild ways!

BiDaddyC34uBiDaddyC34u6 days ago

This story brought me back to my own childhood and had me hard the whole time not to mention I it had me cum three times as well and at the end I was in my bathroom where my brother in-law came in and help me finish off before my wife found us .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.