Her Kinky Parents Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt so liberating to acknowledge that and accept it. I no longer had to deny myself. I could face up to my reality and embrace it. I wanted to fuck my mom, or have her fuck me! Not only that, but I wanted my dad to fuck me. Or at least I wanted him to want to fuck me. All those nights I listened to them doing it, I imagined it was me he was fucking. All those nights I masturbated alone in my room wishing he would walk in and give me his cock were coming into sharp focus. I wasn't just a perverted voyeur, I was desperate to be fucked by my parents.

It was almost too horrible to reconcile, but it was true. All the cocks I sucked I imagined were my father's. All the pussies I ate were just substitutes for my mother's. I wanted this more than anything. This was my everything.

"Fuck me, mom! I need you. I need Dad...I want his cock. I want Mommy's cock. Make me your little fuck bitch." I had never felt so completely submissive before. I had no will, no sense of who I was. The only thing that mattered was what they wanted, and what they wanted to do with my body. A body that wasn't even mine. It was theirs, to do with as they pleased. I was nothing, and they had complete control. The only thing I could do was hope they gave me what I wanted...what I so desperately needed.

"Get on top of your father," my mom commanded. I did as she said without question. I climbed up and mounted his body. His cock was mostly hard, hard enough to penetrate me. That was something I never thought I would ever experience. But, just like that, he was inside of me...inside my pussy...in my cunt.

My own father. The man I had lusted for over the years. The one I had longed for. It was forbidden and so wrong, but at the same time, it felt so fucking good. My father's cock was in my cunt. Right where I always dreamed it would be. This couldn't be real. But it was.

Then I felt my mom poking at my asshole. Poking me with my own strap-on dildo. It was too big for me to handle...not in my ass. But she didn't hold back. She pressed. And persisted. Then something gave way. The head of her fake cock was in me...in my anus. It was exhilarating. I'd had anal sex before, but it was never this thrilling.

And it wasn't just that I was being double penetrated. Sure, that was first for me, but it was because of who was doing it to me. It was my mother fucking my asshole. And it was my father fucking my pussy. It seemed impossible, but it was happening. Against all expectations, it was really happening. No other sexual experience had ever come close to this. No other sexual experience could ever match this. I was at a pinnacle of some sort. I had achieved a kind of ultimate sexual reality that could never be outdone. All I could do was give myself over to it.

They began fucking me. Slowly, like they were afraid I might tell them to stop. I wasn't going to do that. It was the last thing I wanted. "Fuck me," I whispered. Then, afraid they might not have heard me louder: "Fuck my holes...oh, God, fuck me!"

I wondered what any of my friends would think if they walked in on us right then. Was it weird that I wanted someone to know my parents were fucking me? That I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. It would be even better if my brother or sister were there. Maybe both. Watching. So turned on by what they were seeing that they had to masturbate right where we could all see them. Maybe they'd join in. Trudy would put her pussy in my face, while Dad licked her ass. Parker would feed his cock to Mom, and she would suck him while she pounded my butthole.

"Your father follows you on Twitter," Mom said out of nowhere.

"Okay...?" I responded, not sure what that had to do with anything.

"Not your regular account, your secret one...EasyEllie."

It felt like someone dumped a bucket of cold water over me. It was impossible. How did he even find that? It was always a fear of mine that someone I knew would see that account...and the very nasty things I post there.

"He jerks off to you just about every day. Especially the ones of you eating pussy."

"And I also like your facials...you look so cute when you smile with cum all over your face."

As embarrassing as it was, it was also a huge thrill. To know my parents saw the real me, knew how nasty I could be, and still got off to it all. "You like seeing what a slut I am, Dad?"

"I do...and I like your friend. Sophia, right? That picture of her pissing on you from a couple of months back. That was my favorite."

Oh, God, I knew I shouldn't have posted that. Too late now. I tried to concentrate on the fact that he was fucking me...and doing it better than any other guy I'd been with.

"Your mother can piss on you if you want. Isn't that right dear?"

"Only if you two do it to me after."

"Fuck, yeah. I had no idea you two were this kinky. I love it. And I'm going to cum soon."

"Me, too," my father added.

"Me, three," Mom said. "But I don't want to. I want to cum in Ellie's mouth. Would you do that for me, sweetheart? Would you eat your mother's cunt for her?"

"Yes! I so want to suck your pussy, Mom! And I want to suck Dad's cock and swallow his cum. I want you to both suck me...everywhere! Shit, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming!"

They both picked up their pace in unison, going deeper and harder than I expected. It was sending me over the edge like never before. I'd had a lot of sex since I'd gone out on my own, but nothing compared to this!

"Ah, ah, ah, ahhhh!" It was a surprisingly low-key orgasm, but it seemed to go on and on. I loved it. It was exactly what I needed in that moment. "Dad, where do you want to cum? On my face?" It was surreal that I was actually asking that question.

"Can I? Can I really cum all over your pretty face?"

"If Mom can stop fucking my asshole for a minute," Mom got the hint and slowly withdrew. I bounced on Dad's dick for another minute, getting him right up to the edge, then hopped off, got on my knees, tilted my head back, and waited.

Dad stood up, looming over me, grabbed his cock, and began jacking himself rather fiercely. How long had he been wanting this? I noticed my mom was jacking herself right along with him. Damn, that was hot. My dad bellowed and thrust himself at my face. Gouts of cum erupted from his cock and doused my face. I loved that feeling. It was degrading and uplifting all at the same time. I was nothing but a sexual object, the target of his ejaculation, a component part of a fetish that had little to do with me. He was cumming on his daughter, not me. I was nothing more than a vague concept for him just then. An idea, not a person.

But it was glorious. It was something I'd dreamed of for so long, never expecting it to happen. This was just a fantasy, and that's all it would ever be. But that was no longer true, as I felt the warm jizz run down over my cheeks and drip onto my tits. That was my father's load, his semen, on my face and body. It was the first time I felt complete. Like something had fallen into place, and my life suddenly made some kind of sense in a holistic way. This was real.

My mom hooted and snapped me out of my existential mind trip. She was quickly fighting to get out of her harness. "Eat me, Ellie, hurry!" She lay back and spread her legs. My mom's pussy was suddenly on full display for me. I couldn't breathe. The pussy I had imagined so many nights, and it was there for the taking.

Her stark tan lines were maddeningly erotic. Her bikini line was marked out in high contrast, distinctly separating the public from the private. And the private part was all I hoped it would be. She had a fringe of trimmed pussy hair. Not a lot, but it circled her vulva in the most alluring way, accentuating the intricate form of her swollen pussy lips.

She was excited and fully engorged, that was obvious. I never wanted a pussy so badly in my life. I lurched toward her, not even bothering to wipe away Dad's mess. Mom caught me by the shoulders before I could get my face into her crotch.

"Slow down, kiddo. I've been thinking about this for a long time...and I want to enjoy every second of it. Take it easy on me, I don't want to cum too fast. I want this to last. God, you look so pretty with your father's cum on your face." She leaned in and kissed my gooey lips. Nice and soft...to start."

I took a calming breath and tried to center myself. She was right. This wasn't a time for a wild, mindless frenzy. I was about to eat my mom's cunt for the first time. Hopefully, it wouldn't be the last, but that remained to be seen. This might be all I ever get from them. I didn't want to waste this precious opportunity. I had to be mindful and present in the moment. I needed to be sure this was a memory that I would never forget.

I went in slowly. Deliberately taking it all in as I approached. I'd gotten face-to-face with plenty of pussies before, but Mom's was unlike any of them. There was no mistaking her clit. I could see it poking out of her swirl of cunt meat. She was so fucking turned on. And there was something white dribbling out of her hole. That was a sexy surprise. Had Dad cum in her before I got home?

No, as I got closer, I realized that was her own sex fluids from her vagina. Mom was a creamer. I wouldn't have guessed. I'd never had that before and things just jumped up the horny scale a few notches. I wanted to taste her more than ever.

"I get really juicy down there," Mom warned fretfully. "I hope that's okay."

"That's fantastic, Mom. I love it." I kissed the spot at the side of her pussy, right at the crease where her thigh became her groin. I could smell her. I'd gotten hints of her sex smell as I stood in their doorway and spied on them, but never this intense. I for sure knew what my mom's pussy smelled like now. I was in heaven. And in a few seconds, I would know what it tasted like.

I licked her and tingles spread all through me. A fantasy come true. I had just licked my mom's cunt. It was too much for me to grasp. I was licking the vagina that I had come out of. That made it so much hotter for me. I went back for more.

I tongue fucked her cunt hole. It was wet...so fucking wet, just like she'd promised. That thick cream was there, and it was unlike anything I'd ever known. I was so happy that my mom's pussy was this unique and special. I knew it would be, I just didn't know how.

I wiggled my ass as I ate her out, hoping my dad would pick up on the hint and do something with me back there. Mom was loving the tongue fucking, but I needed to try her clit. I worked my way up and easily found it. She was so hard, and I could practically feel it pulsing against my lips. She was so ready to cum, and I was going to get her there.

"Oh, God, it's happening!" she cried, grabbing my head and holding me in place. "Our daughter is licking my pussy," she said to my father, as though she needed a witness. "Ellie is sucking my clit...I can't believe it...finally...my daughter is eating my cunt! Oh, God, this is the best!"

"I've got to get in on some of this," my dad rumbled, and next thing I knew I was getting my asshole licked. Perfect. It was just what I wanted, but wouldn't dare ask my dad for that. I wanted to concentrate on that feeling, but I also wanted to focus on Mom's pussy. It was torture...but the most divine torment there could be.

"That's it, baby, eat Mommy's cunt. Suck me...suck my clit! Make me cum. Mommy wants to cum in your mouth...eat it! Eat that horny cunt!"

I loved hearing my otherwise modest mother talking like a sailor on shore leave. Her words fired me up like nothing else could. I had just been double penetrated by my parents, and now I was in the middle of an oral sex daisy chain with them. Could it get any better?

"Right there, baby. That's it, you're going to make me cum! Suck that fat clit, honey, suck it! Fuck I'm going to cum...shit, I'm cumming...I'm fucking cumming!"

And she did! I quickly shifted back down low, I wanted to be at her fuck hole for the fireworks. She screamed and bucked against my face like she'd lost all control. She was making all those old, familiar noises I'd heard her make as I peeked in on her getting fucked. This was the real thing. My mom was cumming in my mouth!

There was a gush of pussy juice. Not a full-on squirt, but close enough. Her cum flowed over my lips and down my chin. It was too good. Just as I was starting to come to terms with what had just happened, my dad stuck a couple of fingers in my pussy from behind. I hadn't realized how close I was, but with mom cumming in my face, and him licking my asshole, that set me off. Before I knew it, I was cumming!

"Oh, fuck, yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Lick me, finger me, fuck meeeee!" It was overwhelming. I never came so hard from just getting fingered. But those were my father's fingers, not just some random lover. That was my dad's tongue on my asshole, and it was his cock that had just been inside of me. That made all the difference in the world.

I was suddenly lightheaded. I lapped at my mom's leaking pussy, not wanting to ever stop. She pushed my head away whenever I got too close to her clit. I knew how sensitive she was there right now...so was I. Dad moved his finger to my butthole, and an entirely new psychological dynamic was in play. All I could do was moan to let him know how much I appreciated his nasty attentions.

"How was that, dear? Was that okay for you?" my mom asked, always worried about everyone else. She toyed with one of her nipples as she anxiously awaited my response. I was loathe to take my face out of her pussy, but she needed an answer.

"That was fantastic, Mom. I don't want it to stop. Can we just fuck for the rest of the day? Please?" I had always been a big fan of sex, but who would have guessed that the best sex I ever had would be with my parents?

"We'll do the best we can, dear," she said, stroking my hair as I sucked her lips and dipped my tongue back into her hole. "But we may need a break here and there. We're not as young as we used to be."

"That's fine," I answered breathlessly. "As long as we can all be naked together. This is the best...this is so fucking good...you guys are sexy as fuck!"

"Oh, that's so nice to hear. We were afraid you'd be upset when you got home and found us fucking like that. It was your dad's idea. I wanted to talk to you about it first, but he thought it would scare you off if we did. I guess his idea was the right one."

"It so was," I agreed. "I never realized how kinky you two were...are. I love it. Am I really licking my mother's pussy right now? Is this really happening?" I went back in, luxuriating in the depravity of it all.

"You are, sweetheart, you are eating Mommy's pussy...and doing a great job of it."

That was good to hear. I knew I was pretty good at oral, but hearing it from my mom made it so much more satisfying. I got goosebumps all over and just wanted to climb back inside of her.

"Is it okay if I put my dick back in, princess?" my dad asked. How polite of him.

"Yes! Do it, Daddy. Fuck me...fuck my little cunt..."

I let out a long moan as he slid into me. Every inch of his substantial length added to the pleasure of him entering me. That wasn't just any cock in my pussy, that was my father's cock...his big, hard, thick cock. The one I'd been dreaming about for so many years. I almost couldn't catch my breath. "Mom...Dad's cock is inside me...can you believe it?"

"I always had a feeling this day would come." She leaned down and kissed me, tasting the mix of her cum and my dad's, then licked a dollop of jizz off one of my cheeks. "Mmm, I'm just glad I am lucky enough to be here to see it." She held her cunt open, inviting me back in for more. And I took that invitation without having to think twice.

"Tell me something," Mom said, almost conversationally as I found her clit with my tongue. "You've been with a lot of girls, right?"

"I don't know if it's a lot," it was, "but what about it?"

"Have you ever done...oh, yes, right there, baby...nice. You're so much better at this than your father." Dad harumphed, but didn't say anything to that, steadily fucking me from behind as I ate out his wife...my mom.

"Have I ever...?"

"Oh, right, there's something I've been wanting to try, but I'm a little afraid."

Now she had my attention. "What would you like to try, Mom?"

"Well, I'm sorry if it's not your thing, but have you ever done fisting? To another woman, I mean."

I wasn't expecting that! "Once," I admitted. "It was an all-girl threesome...well, foursome, really, but one of the girls just watched. But, yeah, I ended up fisting one of them."

"In the pussy?"

"Yes, in the pussy. Why do you ask?" Now I was just baiting her.

"Does it seem like it hurts?"

"From what I understand, that's part of what makes it feel so good."

"Okay, so...your father's hand is too big, and, I guess, I was wondering if...if you would want to try fisting...with me?"

I wondered if my mom could feel my smile against her pussy. "I would love to try that...with you, Mom."

"Did you hear that, Harold? She said she would! Ellie is going to fist fuck my big, fat cunt!"

"She's probably going to have to use both hands," Dad said, guffawing at what he considered a joke. Mom did have three kids, so two hands wasn't entirely unreasonable. I checked her fuck hole while I was down there. No, she wasn't that loose. In fact, Mom looked pretty tight to me. But, I also knew how flexible a vagina could be.

"Don't listen to him," I said, casting a mean look over my shoulder at my dad. He at least had the courtesy to wipe the big grin off his face for me. "You're going to love it, Mom. I'll take good care of you." I wrapped my lips around her stiff clitty and sucked. She whooped and began grinding into my face. Meanwhile, Dad picked up his pace and was really putting it to me.

I was absolutely loving this kinky, incestuous threesome, but I was upset that it took us so long to get around to doing this! Who knew I could have been having awesome sex with my parents all these years? It's probably best that I didn't discover this earlier - I might have never moved out!

"Is anyone else ready to cum?" my mom called out. "I want us to all cum together!"

Another whoop from her, and a slap on my ass from Dad made it even more perfect. This was going to be one hell of a week!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~