Her Marine Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers

"SHORTS, OFF, NOW!" she growled at me.

I yanked my shorts down and kicked them off as she tore her socks off, we stood before each other naked. Still standing she grabbed my face and kissed me again. I grabbed her ass as I felt her legs wrap around me. We fell back onto her bed with our bodies entwined. My sex pressed against hers, I could feel her wetness against my member.

Pulling back I looked at her, we were both breathing hard. I smiled and pushed her legs out, she surrendered willingly, I shifted lower on the bed. Once her knees were wide apart I moved my face to just inches from her sex, she lifted her head and our eyes locked. I leaned closer, her eyes tracked me. At the last second, I veered off to the crease where her leg met her torso.

Closing her eyes, she whispered, "When this is over I will beat you to a bloody pulp for teasing me this way."

At that moment I licked my tongue across her pussy, one long slow lick up then down. Groaning loudly, she threw her head back onto the bed and gripped the sheets with her hands. I continued my assault against her sex. I licked up and down while changing my rhythm, long slow torturous licks coupled with short fast flicks of my tongue. She continued to moan and squirm. She started to bring her legs together but I used my hands and kept them pushed out wide. Her head started thrashing as my tongue found her clit and began to suck on it. She started to grind against my face. She started to thrust her hips, quickly she matched my tongue's pace. When my tongue pushed hard she thrust up, when I softened she fell back. Her speed began to increase, her hands pressed the back of my head forcing me to keep pace. She began to whimper constantly, faster and faster she thrust against me. She cried out and thrust hard against me, her hands locked around my head, I could feel the pulse of her orgasm, seconds passed, she was still cumming. Slowly her grip softened, her hips fell back. I brought my head up, her eyes opened and found mine.

"You're not going to pass out on me again are you?" I asked.

"Shut up and get up here," she said.

I kissed my way up her body.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred.

She wrapped her legs around me as I moved to a missionary position with her. I was still rock hard.

"My turn," I said and kissed her.

With her legs still wrapped around me I adjusted and pushed into her, she broke our kiss as her back arched.

"Oh my god," she cried.

I grabbed her free hands and pinned them to either side and held her there, I didn't move, I just enjoyed finally being inside her. She began to squirm so I began to thrust into her. Despite just cumming, her passion grew in no time. Our lust was primal, her hands were claws as she struggled against me. At the same time, she met each thrust of mine with one of her own. Every time I pulled back her legs captured me and forced us back into each other powerfully. Unable to break her hands free she glared at me. I released her hands and she instantly dug them into my back, I slammed into her making her cry out. We were both sweating, writhing and near out of control. Our passion kept mounting, our speed increased.

She began to moan, "Oh... Oh god... I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

She threw her head back and quivered, "Oooooooooo," she cried as I felt her climax. Her orgasm sent me over the edge and I came, pumping into her. She immediately felt it and sounded off again, "Oooooooooo, god," as I released my load. Our orgasms prolonged each other's. I felt sweat dripping off me, I was spent, I collapsed into her arms and moved to her side, for a second we both lay there breathing heavily.

"Jesus Christ, maybe you will kill me," she panted.

I started to laugh, "If I don't I'm going to have to gag you, the way you were screaming, everyone is going to know what we're doing in here."

"I can't help it, it's been too long since I had great sex," she said.

We lay there for a few minutes, then she rolled over and started tracing lines on my chest with her fingernails.

"So, not to be all girly, but I'm curious what is this?"

Her fingernails felt nice against my skin, I looked down at her naked body.

"This?... As in us?"

She nodded, her fingers began to trace lower.

"Ahmm, I don't know, what do you want it to be?"

Her fingers had started to stroke me, despite just finishing my body reacted and he began to grow again.

"Well, I know we're in Afghanistan, but we're both stationed at Camp Pendleton so I say we take a tropical vacation when we get back and we'll figure it out from there."

I was finding it harder and harder to concentrate as she began to use her thumb, sliding it down my length and back up with firm pressure.

"Uh huh, I like that idea," I whispered. All thought was quickly leaving me.

She rolled onto me expertly, then slid me inside her and began to ride me. She took her time, slowly moving up and down, her breasts bounced as she took control of our bodies. It was her turn to be in control, I just lay back and watched as she built our passion.

Suddenly she paused, I looked at her confused.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"You're asking me this now?" I cried.

"Seems like the best time to me," she said.

I groaned, "You're killing me woman."

Laughing she grinded me a little bit and then stopped.

"Ok, ok, give me a second to think, just keep going," I said.

"Nope, you better tell me quick."

"Jamaica," I shouted.

She began to move again "I expect you to buy me a pretty dress, a new bikini and take me to a nice dinner when we go, yes?" she said.

I tried to thrust up but she locked her legs.

"None of that till you agree," she said.

"FINE," I exclaimed. "Whatever you want, but I get to pick the bikini, and I promise it will be the smallest damn thing I can find."

"And I promise I'll wear it no matter how small it is."

Smiling she expertly moved against me, shaking my head I just smiled at her.

"That was dirty," I said. I pulled her down into my arms. "Of course, that means your mine for the rest of deployment."

"What?! That wasn't part of the deal," she said with mock outrage.

I thrust harder into her making her gasp, "Ok, I can live with that," she whispered.

"That's what I thought," I said, as we continued long into the night.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,789 Followers