All Comments on 'Her Melancholy Was Defeated'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yesterdays Story

They just had different names. Variation on a theme. Not very original Wife. Fucks other man and dumps husband. What's with you. This is exactly the same as yesterdays debacle.Wow This was not good. Not erotic either.She leaves her husband and falls in love wity another guy in 2 days,NO!!! What about the kid?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

A shitty story dressing up a whore to look like an angel . Maybe the author loves whores and hates good men in general and husbands in paticular

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
agree with the last to comments

WACC and the loving whore story

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
I would like

to point out the only justification for cheating. Your spouse has attempted and failed to kill you. Anything else including them cheating on you is not a justification. So if you want to write justification stories like this one, then include that in your plot. Maybe then you will get some simpathy for your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

he sucked a fat cock, rudely buggered cornhole, betrayed!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Even a fantasy must be grounded in reality

Sorry, but your characters are one-dimensional, the situation unlikely in the extreme and the dialogue absurd. A woman quits her marriage because her husband hasn't screwed her in five days and she discovers a yen for spanking via her new lover? To be frank, this reads as though you've never actually been in an adult relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rust in the wheat field

Oh Hum...another trash tale.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Promised a feast of fresh manna...

..the guests were slain by rancid sourdough, never to dine again at the house of bore .Perhaps the author should research the meaning of "PUMPERNICKEL". Much more apropos.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
There is no help

QW will only be helped by a large dose of real life! Question marks are the least of the problems here!!!

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks **

For the read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
She was lost until her lover found her.

The story seemed to be like the Princess Diaries. A bit like a fairy tale in modern times.

Perhaps Jeff was like the dread Pirate Roberts was to Buttercup.

Thanks for he read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How touching

I know they were meant for each other and it just seemed... Right. Problem was, it was all based on WRONG! The vows say, Til death do us part. NOT, Til replacement do I find!

Once she gets used to things, she will be looking again and since it was so easy and so right... It won't take her long to cheat on him and it will be HIS fault!

Her husband could have done better but, she should have told him something was not right w them but, now its too late.

A good read but total bullshit.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
I see a paragraph like this one:

It wasn't anything, she had done this, like it was the most natural thing in the world for a woman who, from a woman who had just been fucked the way Jeff had fucked her, it was something she had never done, and didn't even know she was doing it right now. But Jeff did, he knew it, and soon Chris would know it too!

And I wonder if English is your second language? That was truly dreadful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved This!!

The tenderness was beautiful and the ending was surprising. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Question marks?

The only time I comment on anything that needs editing is when question marks. You see I "hear" dialogue when I read, which I understand is not uncommon. So hearing the inflections of a question in the wrong spots interferes with enjoying otherwise good writing. My apologies for impersonating a grammar nazi, especially since my own self editing is generally hasty and inadequate.

Signed,

Hypercritical-hypocritical-pet-peeving-but-nonetheless-a-fan-who-gave-you-five-stars

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Unbearable

Another unbearable story from the premier writer of whore fiction anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was unbearable boring dribble with no plot to speak of. Seemed like it was the rambling of an adolescent moron with no morals at all. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous