All Comments on 'Her New Neighbor - Side Story Ch. 02'

by ThaDee

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Return to the main story

I literally couldnt care less about this side story, love your main story and let's face it, that's the reason why most of us check back weekly. Hope you ditch this and return to the real deal main story which is still unmatched by anything else on the site. Hope to see u soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'd love to see Ashley have to make a decision between attending the good college vs. the domestic life with Raymond + becoming a young mother.

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 3 years ago
Decent update

Im questioning the decision to make a cheat storyline at the end if they are bi obviously and seemed secure enough to have a 3 way, but im looking forward to an update on the main story line, cant wait to see when it hits the fan when the husband finds out his wife and daughter are sneaking around and his wife is preggers with someone elses kid,

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Great stories from great writer

I haven't finished reading it yet but I'm glad you're back because I was worried you were done. We need more of your stories bro. There's a drought for great stories like yours as of late, please grace us with more soon.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Another Banger

I love this side story, keep it coming. Looking forward to seeing how the story plays out. I love how unpredictable the story became.

ThaDeeThaDeeover 3 years agoAuthor

I really liked writing this one a lot, to be honest. I don’t know if I’ll continue the side story though, as I’m not sure if it really needs a continuation and it appears that interest is pretty low for it. Oh well, I only do this if I’m having fun, so I’ll do whatever comes naturally to me and work on what brings me arousal and joy.

And for those that just want me to focus on the main story, you’ll be happy to know I’m currently at work on another chapter, so just a little more patience from you guys and you’ll see a new update on that hopefully soon!

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 3 years ago
I Like The Side Story.

Jessica reminds me of the other character Sarah Chey, more of the young girls with the big fat ass.

Nice work, Five Star material.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Please give us another chapter

You should continue it if you like writing it. Of course my opinion is biased seeing as how I love the story and desire more from it. If this story is where your interest is right now and want to take a break from the main story because of where your creative juices are taking you then you should do that, you may eventually pick it up again. Please give us more of this, it's so unexpected and interesting.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 3 years ago
Have fun with it

Clearly you like writing this story and have more for us because it's 6 pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hardly write comments, but this storyline needs to continue. it has been a year since you last published on this storyline.

it would be interesting to make Ashley suspect but never catch Jessica and Raymond together.

Or introduce Jessica to one of his friends, but yet keep fucking her on the side

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no such word as "shined"!! The word that should be used; is " shone"! Also, there were a lot of grammar mistakes, a lot of wrong words in wrong places, and also wrong names, again in wrong places! But apart from all that, the story line was good, and could and should continue. You just need a better proof reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Side story better than the main one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Surprised black king cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Next part!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThaDee@ThaDee
Just a man with a deep love of interracial sex. Specifically that of a black man and a white woman. It’s a common fetish and there’s a reason for it. Black cocks invading white female bodies is such a turn on. I love it! Black masculinity and white femininity has always been i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES