All Comments on 'Her New Professor Pt. 06'

by Wetpatch69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wetpatch69Wetpatch69over 7 years agoAuthor
Amateur hour

I've got a feeling that this is going to be my lowest rated episode. Writing as a heterosexual guy what do I know about lesbian sex? Still, what else can you do but write for yourself, and hopefully it will find some appreciative readers.

It's part of a longer series and I've been pleasantly surprised by how many female readers have enjoyed the rest, but I'm guessing it's a too discerning audience who come to this area of the site.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this has no business being on this site and I can't believe there is 5 more of this, he is a professor of what bad writing

Wetpatch69Wetpatch69over 7 years agoAuthor
Ouch!

Much irony in the bad writing comment though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I read all 6 Parts before commenting. Sure the writing is in 100% Nora Roberts perfect oh well but you hit the point well many a times. As a woman I got off to each story at least 1 to 3 times. Even the short ones some of the details were very much there after reading all 6 I'm really excited for more. I hope you write more and happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repy to ouch.

I didn't type out my response I talked to text. I was actually pleased by what i read. Again happy writing.

Wetpatch69Wetpatch69over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I have no idea who Nora Roberts is but thanks for your comments.

To be honest I don't give a fuck about the plot line, it's all about the sex, and aiming to make that as vivid and horny as possible.

I love the fact that I do sometimes hit the spot with female readers, and so try to drop in some bits in that might work for you, but fundamentally I write what gets me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Please please please keep writing I've had your page bookmarked for months. Literally had no idea you were a guy everything you write is so sensual, also this was the perfect first experience story I swear so much respect for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reply to thanks

You have wrote a story that with the sex there is still a plot that thickens. And the way you write it's perfect for what the job of the site is. For those of us who aren't into watching it but reading it.

Wetpatch69Wetpatch69over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

Great comments (blushing).

I love that I'm turning you on, that's so sexy.

There's another episode very nearly ready, so stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous