All Comments on 'Her Pain is Her Pleasure Ch. 01'

by kinkycurvy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Not bad for an abduction fantasy

Not bad for an abduction fantasy, but I hope it wasn't one of your true life experiences. "Taken by a stranger" is a great turn-on for lots of women (and some men, both as kidnapper and/or victim), but BEING taken by a stranger is a soul-destroying trauma that most marriages can't handle.

When I wrote QB Murdered Cheerleader Missing

http://www.literotica.com/s/qb-murdered-cheerleader-missing

and Lair of the Carter Brothers

http://www.literotica.com/s/lair-of-the-carter-brothers

I was taking a different track because I wanted to explore New Orleans "fakelore" and what happens to victims in the aftermath in the Katie stories. You might find them interesting. Check out the rest of my stories at

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=753793&page=submissions

kinkycurvykinkycurvyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Yes, this is fictional

Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to clarify that this is a personal sexual fantasy and entirely fictional story, it has no basis in actual events. I do not condone rape or any form of real-life non-consensual sex, which is a horrible crime. As someone with a wide submissive streak, loss of control holds a powerful place in my sexual imagination. In a scenario like this, the loss of control the woman experiences is so total that an unknown assailant turns out to know more about her sexuality and how to tap into it than she herself does. I hope that most non-consent/reluctance readers can distinguish between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Came Twice While Reading This

Never thought of myself as a slut. Not sure what to think. Part of me regrets finding this site. But I keep coming back. I want this. No, I need it. I want you to fuck me the way you fucked the girl in the story. Fuck me hard. Take me.

Please tell me how I can safely make this happen.

Laura

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous