Her Reaction

Story Info
Marla reacts to the moving crew.
6.9k words
4.54
12.5k
24
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers

You can label this any way you want. Whatever makes you happy. This is a story of a man letting his wife explore her base desires, so yes...she is unfaithful, and no, he doesn't kill her. No one is under 18...including the lengths of their cocks...in cms.

Marla looked out the window after hearing the sound of a truck. It wasn't just a truck, it was a semi pulling a huge orange trailer. "David, I think they're moving in today," she called out.

David got up from his computer and came out to the living room. He stopped and looked. The view outside couldn't be nearly as good as the view from where he was standing. The morning sun made her thin dress almost transparent and he could make out her nearly naked body under it. 'No panties today,' he thought. She was wearing his favorite type of dress, strapless so if he wanted he could just pull down the top to reveal her incredible tits.

He loved summer, especially summer in Connecticut. The women wore as little as they could, and thin, airy dresses were pulled out of the closets. Then many went commando as they seemed to want to feel the ocean breezes on their pussies...at least that was what he'd observed.

"Who do you think they are?" he asked as he came up next to his wife. His hand slid down her back and under the hem. 'Damn! Could there be anything on Earth as smooth as Marla's ass?' he wondered.

"No idea but check out the Maserati pulled up in front of the Gleason's. New York plates. I'll bet...that's getting a bit personal, isn't it?" she giggled as her husband's finger slid between her labia.

David shook his head, "that's nothing. You want personal?" he asked. He knelt behind her, pulled up the back of the dress, and pressed his face between her cheeks. He licked her perineum and as he probed farther, she put a foot on the window sill giving him access. His nose was pressed against her anus but he didn't care as he flicked his tongue between her moist lips.

''David, they can see," she panted while making no move to push him away.

"Let them," he answered, his voice muffled.

"Oh, fuck," Marla gasped. Devid hit her clit just as a shirtless well-muscled black man hopped out of the cab before going around the back. She was pushing back against his mouth as another huge shirtless black man came around to the back. She'd never thought about men of color or men of anything other than her husband, but seeding these dark pecs, and rippled abs caused an aching that usually took 20 minutes if at all to boil up inside her.

Dave smiled knowing he was doing things right as he felt and tasted her arousal. She was leaning into the window, her ass pushed back on his face as he alternated licking between her lips and flicking his tongue on her clit.

Marla turned her head slightly as her breath was fogging the glass pane causing her breasts to push against the window. "Oohhhh," she groaned as almost electric shocks emanated from her unusually sensitive nipples. Then one of the men looked over and smiled. She wanted to duck down but with her husband's face pressing into her crotch, she instead waved back. Her mouth formed an 'O' as her nipples pressed harder against the pane. The men were looking...they were watching and one grabbed his crotch and smiled at her.

David reached up and pulled the top of her dress down exposing her impressive tits. She didn't try to cover up, groaning instead.

Marla wanted them to see her as she pressed her naked chest against the glass. She'd never exposed herself to anyone before but they'd never see these men again and the whole thing aroused her. She was looking at their faces and one wiggled his tongue at her...it was so long...

David was surprised when Marla gasped and came hard. She was humping roughly into his face, grinding her clit against his mouth. He had to swallow a ton of her fluids before she went limp and slid to the floor.

David sat back grinning, 'I'm good! I'm really good,' he thought.

Outside, the two men high-fived each other, with huge white grins as they watched the proper housewife have an orgasm. They'd fucked their share of the God-fearing, conservative women and they knew that look. They saw her slide down to the floor so they opened the back of the moving van and got to work.

Marla was humiliated knowing two strangers saw her orgasm, saw her tits, her pussy, and saw her looking hungrily at them. She started to crawl away but David had pulled his hard cock out and mounted her before she could get away.

David knew she'd be wet, his mouth remembered, but he still was surprised as to how wet. He sloshed into her pussy with ease even though she was as tight as ever. He looked out the window and saw first one man and then the other unloading the van. "You slut. You married slut," he hissed, "You let them see your tits. Let them see you cum. You want the huge moving men, don't you? Were you wondering if they have huge cocks?" he asked. Never in their 7 years of marriage had he once talked dirty to his wife but with every word he heard her gasp.

Marla had her head down feeling David's cock plunge over and over into her but in her head, it was one of those men. That was the first time in her life she'd seen a naked...well, shirtless black man, and couldn't stop the feeling surging through her. 'Wrong, wrong, wrong...' she heard a dim voice in the back of her head. Chairwoman of the Women's Guild at her church, Director of the local MADD chapter, and never once had even a speeding ticket.

David continued talking dirty, loving that she wasn't stopping him, "You're imagining being screwed by them, aren't you? How does it feel? Are you stretched out?" he asked as he pressed into her as hard as he could. Then he heard it, heard his conservative, pure wife gasp out she was thinking about them.

"Yesssss, yesss...huge," she panted. "pound my white pussy and cum inside me."

David's balls started to ache and he grabbed her plump dangling tits.

"I'll cum inside you, both of us will," he said in a deep voice. That was all it took.

The tingling, the unscratchable itch inside exploded and the normally quiet woman cried out she was cumming and said a word he never thought he'd hear.

"Fuck meeee," she screamed as she pressed her face into the floor while thrusting her ass in the air. The room swam and she could feel one of the men jetting his sperm deep inside her as he also came.

The men outside stopped and grinned hearing the sound of a woman getting off. They looked over at the house and saw a man's head rise and look out. Derek clapped and Jason gave him two thumbs up.

David smiled and then collapsed next to his wife. They lay there for a few minutes before he pulled out and sighed, "Holy Cow, that was incredible. Never thought you'd cum twice in a day let alone twice in 20 munites."

Marla groaned, "I don't know what came over me. I'm so embarrassed," she sighed. "What do you think of me?"

David laughed, "I think something opened up. I like it. You've always had the hottest body of any woman I've seen but now...wow!" he said, stroking her breasts.

Marla shook her head, "I'm not sure what to tell Father Perkins Sunday," she sighed.

David shook his head, "Nothing...what, impure thoughts? Come on, we all have millions of thoughts a day and it would be impossible to not have impure thoughts."

"You're not mad?" she asked. "I was mentally cheating on you," she said in a small voice.

"And physically being faithful. I'll take that any day of the week. Tell me, how intense was your orgasm? I'm no expert but I think it was as good as any you've had."

Marla nodded, "Better. I came close to passing out. It was so intense. If you're OK with it then I feel better."

David slapped her ass and stood up. He held out his hand helping her up. "I'm not happy about one thing," he said.

Marla looked at him expectantly as she pulled the top of her dress back up, "What?" He was shaking his head as if disappointed in her.

"You embarrassed those men by staring at them. I want you to go out there and apologize," he said firmly.

"What?" she blushed, "They saw me...I'll..."

"Yes, they saw you and how do you think that made them feel? You'll feel better getting that off your chest, they'll feel better. Go clean up...don't change, I love this dress...and go out there," he ordered.

Marla wanted to tell him that they were just workers and all the neighbors would be looking out their windows, another part wanted to see their glistening muscled torsos more closely. She nodded and went to clean her husband's cum from her crotch. Then she went over to her underwear drawer.

"No, stop. Just as you are," David ordered.

Marla was holding a bra, "I can't go out there..."

David took the bra from her, "Go. It's a hot day. You'll be far more comfortable."

"Can I at least put on panties?" she pleased.

David shook his head and guided her out of the bedroom. "I had a thought, take them a couple of glasses of iced cold water," he smiled. "It is hot out."

Marla sighed and went into the kitchen, grabbed two tall plastic cups, filled them with water, and went to the front door. She tentatively smiled as her husband opened the door. "I hate you," she whispered.

"You love me," he smiled. He closed the door and surreptitiously watched as the men came out of the house wiping sweat off their brows.

Derek nudged Jason and smiled seeing the hot MILF coming over.

"I thought you guys might need refreshments," Marla said, her eyes flicking from their faces to their chests and down their rippled abs to the bulges in their crotches. "Sucks that you have to work when it's in the 90s."

Jason took the glass and grinned, "Love this weather," he said. "If it were cold, you'd be bringing us hot chocolate or coffee wearing a parka." He scanned her clearly visible tight body through the thin fabric, "This is far better," he grinned. "Don't you agree, Derek?" he asked.

Marla's nipples hardened which made her want to run but she noticed both men's penises were growing and moving up inside their pants. "Um...sorry. I should get back inside. My husband is waiting," she ripped her eyes away from their crotches. No Christian woman would ever look at another man's genitals she told herself.

Just then David came out smiling, "Guys. It just occurred to me. Marla and I are going to barbeque out tonight and perhaps after your work is done you'd join us for steak and beers?"

Marla's head whipped around, "Wha...sure," she collected herself and smiled at the men. If you're not beat from," she nodded at the full truck.

"Damn! Steak, cold beer, and beautiful company? Never too tired for that...ever," Jason smiled. "We'll be done here around 4, then we'll take the truck back. 6 OK?" he asked. "What can we bring?"

David nodded, "6 is perfect. Bring yourselves, I'll have the beer on ice, the grill heated up and we'll back an evening of it," he smiled. "Come on, we've wasted enough of these gentlemen's time."

Jason looked at Derek and said quietly, "...and we'll heat up the wife."

Marla turned on her husband just as they closed the door, "Why? How could you invite these strangers over for dinner?" she asked.

David reached over and pulled on her incredibly erect nipples, "You told me to. Non-verbally...well, verbally earlier, but I've never seen you so excited before. It's like you never talked to a black man before," he smiled. She didn't jerk back with the stimulation but let out a soft gasp. "The men knew it, too. They were looking at these gifts you have the whole time."

Marla shook her head, "Sure I have...I mean, I'm sure I have on the phone." Then she closed her eyes and pushed into his hands. Then she came to her senses, "Wait! I'm not fucking them if that's your plan!"

"Of course not!" David chuckled. Then he looked thoughtful, "I should have told them to bring condoms. I'm sure the ones we have would be too small." He stepped back laughing. "Kidding. I'm sure that's all a myth. Later, I plan on resolving the incredible sexual tension you're getting right after they leave."

Marla swung at her husband and then turned and headed for their bedroom in a huff. She felt dirty after they made love and then stood in the hot sun. She pulled off her dress and then noticed fluids running down her inner thighs. She cleaned up David's sperm before, did she pee? She felt the oily fluids and groaned. She was leaking vaginal fluids and her labia were flared and swollen.

She heated the water in the shower and then stepped in. She tried to be businesslike but her finger kept returning to between her legs. Soon she was touching herself in different ways but found pressing two fingers on her clitoris and moving in a circular motion felt the best. Her knees felt wobbly so she leaned back against the wall, her hand almost a blur, her other pulling on her right nipple, and masturbated for the first time in her life.

David smiled knowing he'd have the best and most energetic sex of their lives after the men went back home. He went out to the garage to unpack the new tool he ordered and organize his work area.

Marla's brain was filled with her memory of those dark muscled bodies but then she let her imagination travel south. Never once in her married life had she thought of another man...man's penis, but she wondered...could a back man's penis be different? Darker but bigger? They sure had no modesty as they stood there with fat snakes inside their pants. She had no idea if David's penis was large, medium, or small but in God's eyes that was the penis she was beholden to...but they looked to be so big. She measured once out of curiosity, 7 1/2" Was that normal?

David was dimly aware the water had been running an abnormally long time but thought Marla must be starting laundry. He was humming a tune while recalling Marla's obvious arousal as she watched those men.

Marla's knees gave out and she was sitting on the floor of the shower with the spray hitting her between her legs. An aching she never felt before was building up inside her when her imagination pulled their pants down and a foot of fat cock sprung free on each man. She put her head back and cried out as she came. She was dimly aware she was peeing or something. The room spun as she shot jets of fluids from her vagina.

David stopped what he was doing and listened hard. He thought he heard what sounded like Marla crying out. Did she fall? There was no loud thump. Then he heard the distant crack of the bat and shrugged, he thought the sound came from the other direction but his mind was elsewhere.

Marla collapsed on her side panting heavily. Part of her was ashamed she succumbed to temptation, part of her embarrassed that she let thoughts like that take over, guilty that she got so aroused imagining other men's penises, and yet frustrated she orgasmed before she could taste or even better feel one of those giant shafts penetrate her married vagina. She got up as the hot water turned warm.

The rest of the day Marla had to force herself to focus on the housework, preparing the side dishes and the laundry that had piled up. She had to keep telling herself to drop her sudden obsession with the men and their bodies. She was married, happily married and that was what mattered in God's eyes. 'A man shall cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh.' Father Perkins glared out at the congregation last Sunday quoting Genesis. She remembered feeling his glare as if he knew she'd be straying in the next week. One flesh...I'll be one flesh with David, she told herself. But then an image of a long fat erect penis pointing at her mouth appeared in her head. She did another thing she'd never done before. She climbed into the shower, turning it on full cold.

David heard the water running again and shrugged. More laundry? He hoped there'd be hot water for him as he was working up a sweat in the hot garage.

Marla managed to get her strange feelings and hormones under control with the cold shower. She stood under it longer than she needed to until touching between her legs did nothing for her. She climbed out and dried off. 4:44, she sighed, 'Might as well change into what I'll be wearing for the guests. She looked in the mirror at her body. She assumed she was appealing. Men always looked at her full large beasts but she thought her narrow waist and wide hips made her a bit bottom-heavy. She had no discernable fat and her bottom was firm and tight but too wide? she wondered. David sure liked her butt and she got looks.

She decided on a white tee shirt and pink yoga pants. She turned and looked in the mirror and sighed, the outline of her panties was embarrassingly obvious and she couldn't wear one of those slutty thongs David bought her. She peeled off the tights and then her panties. She was about to put them back in her underwear drawer but found a damp spot in the crotch.

After tossing the panties in the laundry basket she pulled on the tights and then admired herself. Her first thought was that the two men would approve and perhaps their penises...STOP! she told herself. She wanted to punish herself for those thoughts by climbing under the cold water but there was no time.

The two men climbed out of their pickup, grinning at each other. They showered and changed and were anticipating a great night with the stacked white woman. Would the husband want to watch? Take part? Make an excuse and step out? They shrugged...either way was fine with them as long as the white bitch opened her legs, mouth, and ass.

David answered the door, "Come in. Make yourselves at home. Beers?" he asked.

The men gladly accepted the beers and had just sat down when they popped back up as the beautiful woman came out of the kitchen. She sure knew how to display her figure without overtly showing skin. She had on a tight white tee shirt with a lacy bra under it, then pink tights cleaving to her pussy. Both men felt an urgent throbbing seeing the puffy cameltoe.

"I see David got you beers. We're having potatoes and cole slaw along with the steaks if that's alright. Did David ask you how you like your steaks?" she asked trying to ignore their appraisal of her body.

Jason smiled. "Rare, I like my steaks like I like my woman, pink and juicy."

Derek grinned, "Same here."

David nodded as if unaware of the sexual innuendoes, "Perfect. We like ours the same way."

Marla blushed and felt her damn nipples rapidly harden. 'Should have worn the padded bra,' she thought.

The evening went well, the men telling of their jobs, David talking about his love of boats, and Marla trying not to look at the increasingly large bulges in the men's pants. Around 9, David mentioned he'd read about a new comet previously undiscovered that was supposed to be in the sky that night.

Marla took that as a cue to change the subject from her body...if she worked out, and how she kept herself so fit. "Let's go into the backyard. I can grab a couple of quilts and we can look at the stars," she suggested. "I was out last night and saw two meteors."

She grabbed the quilts and headed out. The sky was as clear as they'd ever seen it and the light pollution from the City in the south was minimal. She spread out the blankets and David and Marla took one, Derek and Jason the other. One relief was that she no longer could see the huge snakes in their pants as it was pitch black.

They pointed out the constellations they knew when David asked if anyone wanted another beer. Two hands went up. "Marla? More wine?" He heard her say 'yes.' He rolled to his feet and went inside. When he came out, Jason had moved over to next to Marla and had his head next to hers pointing at a star or planet.

"There, next to Cassiopeia, that's Jupiter. I should have brought my telescope." He noticed David and started to get up, "Sorry, I just..."

"Stay, I can lie over here. I know shit about the stars," he sighed. David felt a rush seeing Marla's and Jason's hips next to each other. He lay down next to Derek after handing them their beers and Marla her wine.

barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers
12