Her Reaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was talking to Derek who said he knew as little as David about the sky when he noticed that Jason and Marla were quiet. They had shifted so Marla was lying against the man's chest, his arm around her with his hand just above her left breast. They were whispering as he pointed to different spots in the sky.

David wondered what they were saying but decided this was enough. He stood, "I'm going in. Wherever this comet is it's not up there," he nodded toward the sky.

Derek stood, "Me too. David, I need to see the tools you have in the garage. I'd kill to have a large workshop."

David looked expectantly at Marla but she and Jason were discussing another part of the sky. He shrugged and led Derek in.

Derek looked back at Jason and grinned. He nodded seeing the signal.

Marla felt Jason shift as he pointed over to the eastern sky. She could feel the hard log slide into her hip. Could he be erect? From just lying next to her? She saw they were alone and started to get up, "We shouldn't be out here...alone. I'm a married woman." she said softly.

"Stop!" he said firmly, "I've been so impressed with your honesty all night, so lie back down since that's what you want."

Marla hesitated but didn't lie back down. She did want to lie down next to him. She could feel his strength, his power, his masculinity before. Then she looked at his crotch and the outline of his erect penis was pointed at his chin. It had to be a foot long but that was impossible. 5", 6", or in really rare circumstances 8" was what her mother told her. 'If you find a man...a good man, his penis size means nothing. It's his love for you and your love for him that matters.' Then again, when Marla was 18, her mother was caught with her pants down sucking on a neighbor's penis that was reputed to be longer than 7". Her father had been cold to her for a week before taking her back into the bedroom. They spent considerable time there after that.

"Want to see it?" Jason said softly. "Looking is not a sin. It's not cheating."

Marla shook her head but her voice came out, "Yes. I want to see it."

Jason quickly undid his belt, unzipped and pushed his pants down to his knees. He stroked his cock a few times as if working out the kinks from being trapped.

"Oh, God!" she gasped. It wasn't a mirage. It had to be twice David's penis.

"Touch it, I know you want to," Jason said softly. He smiled as her small hand reached down and gripped his throbbing shaft. At first, she stroked the length gently as if not wanting to hurt him but her fingers tightened and she pulled more firmly. "You like it?" he asked her.

Marla nodded, "How? I mean are black women's vaginas...? Sorry, that's racist," she blurted.

Jason laughed, "Black, white, Asian...all you bitches can handle cocks like this. Pleasure increases proportionately with the increase in girth and length." He lay back as she turned and stroked him with both hands.

Marla's mouth was watering, her pussy was throbbing and she was feeling almost faint. Being called a bitch sailed right over her head. Then she realized he'd been kneading her breast. She shook her head and removed it.

"Oh, so you make me get naked but I can't touch you? That seems fair," he said sarcastically.

Marla couldn't decide if that was logical but she didn't care. She nodded her head and pulled off her tee shirt. She then unclipped her bra and shrugged it to the ground.

Jason pulled off his shirt and kicked his pants off. He laid out naked, a grin on his face as he watched her reaction. Her mouth was open, her tongue moistening her lips, and there was a dark wet spot between her legs. "Go on. You can feel my muscles. I work hard to get these and I like it when women appreciate the work I've put in."

Marla straddled his waist and ran her hands onto his massive pecs. She could feel his nipples harden as she stroked. She moved her arms to the side as he reached up and gripped her breasts. Without thinking she'd slid her crotch onto his erection and was grinding into the hard fat shaft.

"It will feel better if you take off the tights...you want to feel me against your pussy, don't you?" Derek asked as he slid his hands onto her tight ass. Most white women he'd been with had tiny narrow asses but Marla's was full and inviting his attention all night. He'd fantasized about being behind her, lining his cock up with the tight cunt.

The voice in Marla's head telling her she was married was now telling her she only lives once and having gone this far...She climbed off the man's crotch and fell onto her back. She pushed the tights down her legs and kicked them off.

Derek had a great view of her trimmed pussy wishing there'd been a full moon. "Come here. I won't put it in but you're asking yourself, 'How will that huge black cock feel against my married pussy?'"

Marla sucked in a soft gasp hearing almost word for word what was in her head with one exception, how would it feel driving into me? She rolled onto the quilt next to the man who pressed his rock-hard cock against her pussy. "Oooohhhh," she sighed. It did feel good especially how Derek made a point of grinding his cock against her clit. His huge hand gripped her breast and she felt his hot breath against her neck. Then she heard something she never imagined saying to any man, including her husband...her voice saying, "Fuck me." Two words...two simple words and she felt herself being rolled over onto her back.

Derek was considered stubborn, it being said that if someone told him to breathe, he'd most likely not be alive. He especially hated it when white women gave him an order...it made his blood boil. However, hearing this white woman he immediately complied with her order. He climbed between her legs and felt her small hand grab his cock.

Marla spread her legs wide hoping to make it easier for the man to penetrate her pussy with his huge cock. She barely slid the plump head up and down her wet slit when he pushed and popped in. She let out a yelp that echoed through the neighborhood as she felt the sudden pain of being stretched wide.

David put down the plane and looked out the window hearing the cry or bark. He wasn't sure what it was.

Jason chuckled having heard similar sounds, though they usually came from the owner's bedroom. "I know what that sound is. It's a pissed-off fox," he said. "We had them in our area growing up. Probably came across a chained dog."

David wasn't convinced. They had foxes in their neighborhood and never heard one bark like that, plus there was something familiar about it. He shrugged and went over to a large cabinet, "I have more tools in here, dovetail jigs, router table..."

Jason tried to sound interested but wanted Derek to finish with the woman so they could get the man to head to bed early. Then he and Derek would take turns with the beautiful white woman. Then he looked out the window into the pitch black back yard hearing a more subtle rhythmic barking. 'Someone's dog you think?" he suggested.

David closed the cabinet and went over to the door leading into the backyard, "Sounds like it's in my yard," he said. They'd heard and ignored various other sounds as they just happened once but this was constant.

Jason shrugged, it was inevitable that they always found out and they either went into an impotent rage, looked sad and resigned, or wanted to watch while they jerked off. He thought David would be the latter.

David opened the door quietly but could see nothing in the inky darkness. It didn't help that his garage lights were so bright. He flipped the switch and they stepped out onto the grass hearing the sound more clearly, "Ark, ark, ark, ark, ark." In a minute, his night vision started to come back and he could make out a rectangular shadow, that would be one quilt, then he saw only half a shadow with a pair of pale vees blocked by total blackness.

Jason was wondering when David would realize what he was seeing. He saw the same thing but her knew it was Derek's dark naked body lying between the woman's legs fucking her like she'd never been fucked before. Then he heard the man gasp and step forward. He put a hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Now is not the time to interrupt."

Marla was unaware they were being watched but she wouldn't have stopped anyhow. She'd never felt so filled, so stimulated. She had her first orgasm within two minutes of her relaxing and letting the man aggressively fuck her pussy. Then as he leaned over and bit her nipple gently, she came again.

David shrugged off the man's hand and stepped closer. He could see Marla's open thighs, the sheen of sweat on a muscular black ass as it rapidly slammed down between those legs and his wife's face, her mouth open as she made sounds he'd never heard her make. Her arms were around the man, her hands stroking his muscular back as she grunted more loudly. Then, bending her neck back with her mouth open, she cried out again. He stood in stunned silence watching his wife orgasm in a way he'd never seen.

Jason was now watching the couple and whispered to David, "Watch. He's ready to cum. He'll try to pull out but she'll have none of that...I've seen it before."

Marla was cumming down from an agonizing build-up and release. Her entire body felt as if it were vibrating. Then she heard Derek's breathing become caught in his throat and irregular.

"I'm cumming," he gasped and tried to pull out, but Marla's ankles were around his ass, and her arms clasped around his back as he exploded inside her. He'd been horny all day ever since seeing the woman in the window, releasing a flood of cum into her married womb.

Jason looked over and even in the dark could see David's eyes were opened wide and he was rubbing the front of his pants. He grinned, 'The latter,' he thought. Then as the couple went limp, he pulled off his clothes.

Marla looked up in alarm as she came to her senses. She'd just let another man fuck her...actually told the man to fuck her with her husband just yards away. She pushed Derek off but the man was heavy and still recovering. Then she saw David was hard and gripping his cock, and Jason's naked body with an equally impressive erection. Her head spun and she quit pushing.

"Come on, Derek. Get off her. My turn," Jason said as he stood stroking his long fat cock.

Derek groaned and pulled his cock out of the woman's wonderfully tight cunt, "Shit! I could stay inside this bitch all night, but go ahead. I broke her in for you." He stood up and nodded at David, "Bathroom? I'd like to clean up. Your woman sure creams a lot," he grinned.

David unwillingly looked at the man's cock and saw the base of his shaft and balls was coated with a creamy slime. He nodded toward the back door, "Past the kitchen, down the hall. Second door on the right."

"Thanks, man. You're a lucky guy. She's a great fuck, and those tits! Best I've felt," Derek slapped the man's back gently and headed inside. He stopped in the doorway and watched as Jason pulled the woman onto her hands and knees, shoved her chest onto the quilt, and then slid his cock into her swollen pussy. David now had his cock out and was stroking it. 'Not bad,' he thought. 'Most of these husbands have these pitifully small cocks but...' Then he had a thought, "Beer?"

David ripped his eyes away from the sight, and looked over to the doorway, "Um, sure. Thanks," he said lamely.

Derek started to go into the kitchen but then stopped, "Dude! She is so fucking turned on now, she'd let you cum in her mouth if she doesn't already. Go on, fuck her mouth."

David watched his wife being slammed into from behind, a part of him worried the neighbors might complain, another part saying 'fuck 'em.' He stepped out of his pants and lay down in front of Marla's face. She was never shy about sucking cock but this was the first time she eagerly took him in her mouth.

Marla was hoping someone would offer her a cock and hungrily sucked on her husband's. A voice in the back of her mind was cheering as she wasn't in trouble for letting herself go. That made her suck on his cock with more enthusiasm.

David had never felt anyone let alone his wife suck as hard or as deep as Marla was. She sure was acting like the slutty wife and he loved it. Jason gave him a white toothy grin and a thumbs up. "Great fuck, you've got here," he said. Tight cunt, eager cock-sucker. Never wanted to get married but if I had a woman like this around, I could live with this every night," he groaned.

Who were they talking about? Marla wondered. She was no slut, no eager cock-sucker...except she was. Then she felt a swell of pride, 'He said I have a tight cunt. He should know since he's fucked a lot of women.' She felt another orgasm coming on and reached between her legs and played with her pussy.

David had never seen his wife play with herself and as the light from the kitchen shined on Jason's glistening cock sliding in and out of Marla's pussy he felt everything boil up. He grabbed her blonde hair and pushed his cock down her throat as he exploded.

Marla gulped the hot sperm rapidly hoping not to choke. David had never before cum this much but she managed to swallow it all before he groaned and fell back. She gasped for air but smiled at her husband. He'll never get a better blowjob as long as he lives, she thought. Then Jason shoved a thumb in her slick ass and she rubbed harder. She was close...so...fucking... "Aaaaaaaahhhh, fuck!" she spat as she came as hard as she'd ever cum.

David was sprawled pantless on the quilt watching his wife cum hard on another man's cock feeling happy for her. He accepted the beer from Derek and they sat in the dark watching.

"Jason can go for hours. Let's go inside and let them have their fun. Last month, he brought two women to multiple orgasms making one of them pass out before he painted both their faces with his cum," Derek smiled. "You got a couple of spare beds? I don't feel like driving home tonight."

David numbly nodded, and got up and grabbed his pants. He listened to the fading sounds of his wife grunting and went inside. They sat and watched a baseball game and an hour later, the naked couple came staggering in.

Marla went over to the sink and cleaned what looked to be a cup of cum off her face and chest. She then poured herself some wine and plopped down next to her husband. She looked at him and sighed. "Sorry. I don't know why I did it but I just needed to know...know what his cock looked like and then how it felt inside me. Are you pissed?" she asked.

David shook his head, "No. I was surprised how aroused you got watching them and I was curious as to why. Is it because they're black?" he asked quietly so the guys couldn't hear.

Marla looked at the two men and nodded, "I've never met a black man before, and talking to them I could feel something...something manly about them. I got wet immediately," she whispered back.

"No shit," he grinned, "I noticed. One of them is going to sleep in the guest bedroom, the other here," he said indicating the couch. "You OK with that? I guess I should have asked before inviting them to stay the night."

Marla groaned, "You know they'll expect me to..."

David nodded, "Sure. Free pass for one night and one night and one night only. It's not like we get many blacks around here," he chuckled.

The next morning David was sipping his second cup when Marla came in with both men. He nodded at the coffee maker and the three poured their cups. Marla wasn't looking at her husband feeling that maybe she let herself go a bit too much. She'd refused time and again to let David fuck her ass and here she let two men she'd just met take turns with her. She couldn't hide how stiffly she was walking and David would know she allowed them to use her as they wanted...as she wanted. She was a cock-loving-slut.

After they left and Marla showered and changed, David looked at his wife. "If it's all the same to you, before we have sex again I'd like you to get checked out. I didn't see any used condoms," he sighed.

"I'm sorry. I thought about it but didn't think yours would fit...oh shit! I said that didn't I?" she put her hand over her mouth.

David laughed, "Say it? I saw them. Don't worry about it. I guess if you see a black guy there's no stopping you. Thank God, we live in this lily-white town," he sighed.

"I'll be good. Next black guy, I'll try not to fuck him," she sighed, "No promises."

David laughed, "At least you'll try. We'll stay indoors next moving van that comes by. On that topic, let's grab something and introduce ourselves the the new next-door neighbors. If they drive a Maserati they have to have taste," he smiled.

Marla looked great in her thin white dress. As it was hot, she again went without a bra but had on a thong which was strange for her. As David walked behind her he could easily make out the white straps veeing up from her ass. 'Let's say hi, and then we're going back and I'm going to find out how great anal is,' he thought.

They knocked on the door and heard heavy footsteps. Marla gasped seeing a tall black man grinning at them.

David had to speak as Marla froze, "David and Marla Jenkins. We live next door," he said. Then he paused and gasped, "I know you, you play for the Knicks," he said quickly as he shook the huge hand.

"DeAndre Williams...and yes. I needed to get away from the city so I found this place," he said looking around, "I love it here." Then he gave Marla an appraising look, "I'm really going to love it here," he said looking pointedly at the blushing busty blonde. "Too many temptations in the city."

12