Her Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know but it's hard. Why aren't you dating, Mrs. G?"

"It's even harder when you're my age. There is a shortage of good men left. They are either already taken or there's a reason they're single at this age."

"You're a pretty woman, Mrs. G. A guy would be lucky to date you."

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" she replied, fishing for a compliment.

Gabe blushed and replied, "Heck yeah. Even our friends think so."

"Oh really? What do they say?"

"I don't want to say. It's pretty graphic guy talk."

"I don't mind, Gabe. At my age, I've heard it all. Come on, I won't be mad."

"Well, they say you're a MILF. You know, a mother I'd like to, you know."

"Fuck."

Gabe just nodded his head and blushed.

"What else do they say?"

Maryanne was curious about what her son's friends were saying and thinking about her.

"I don't know, Mrs. G. It's guy talk."

"I know, I just want to know."

Gabe hesitated, took a deep breath, and said, "You know, they think you have nice boobs and butt."

Gabe was getting increasingly uncomfortable with this discussion and it got even more awkward when Maryanne asked, "Do you think I have nice boobs and butt?"

He never said a word but turned a bright red which led Maryanne to say, "That's okay, you don't have to answer that. I shouldn't have put you on the spot."

She was satisfied in confirming what she already knew. The only problem for Gabe was that his revelation only emboldened Maryanne to tease him further.

If his parents weren't home or had already left for work, Maryanne would sometimes invite Gabe over for breakfast. It was difficult for a growing young man to pass up an invitation to have homemade pancakes or waffles. His favorite was bacon and eggs with biscuits and gravy. When he would arrive, Maryanne would still be dressed in her nightgowns or sleepshirts. While it wasn't sexy attire, her outfits were still somewhat revealing.

If Maryanne was wearing a cotton nightgown, her nipples would push up against the fabric and when she would bend over to get a pan out of the cupboard, he could see her bikini panties underneath. Sometimes he would find it difficult to concentrate on breakfast knowing Maryanne was wearing very little underneath her gown. She got a charge when Gabe had to hide his erect cock from her. She knew it was wrong but she was still having her desired effect on him.

When Maryanne would wear a short sleep shirt, it would rise above her ass when she reached for a bowl on the top shelf or when she bent over to get something out of the refrigerator. Gabe either got a view of her panties or her bare ass if she was wearing a thong.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could tolerate this sexual torture. More times than not, he would have to go home to rub out a quick one before leaving for school or work. What he didn't know was that Maryanne was doing the same thing after he left. She would go to her bedroom, strip naked, and get out her vibrator. She'd orgasm thinking of all the nasty things she wanted to do to Gabe. Her fantasies were only enhanced if she saw that she was getting a "rise" out of him.

Maryanne knew she was playing with fire but it was one of the most risky things she'd ever done in her life. Besides, it was fun to attract the attention of a young man. It made her feel good about herself and livened up a dull day.

Each time she was done masturbating, she told herself she had to stop teasing Gabe before things got out of control. However, she always justified her actions as harmless fun and told herself she'd never let things go too far with her son's best friend. It made her feel good to be the object of a young man's desires and no one was getting hurt.

Gabe had similar conversations with himself. He would try to resist going next door for breakfast but his stomach always seemed to win out. He thought that if Maryanne didn't want him to look at her she wouldn't dress the way she did. If she was going to flash her tits and ass at him, there was no harm in just looking. He was convinced it would never go any further than that.

Things got even more awkward for Gabe when Maryanne began to give him a hug before he left in the morning. She had confided in him that she was feeling lonely having the big house all to herself and she appreciated his company in the morning. When he left that day, she gave him a big hug and thanked him for being there for her. She was wearing a cotton nightgown that day and he could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. He didn't know what to do so he put his arms around her. Gabe felt his dick beginning to get erect and pulled away. Maryanne took a quick peek down at his crotch to see his half-hard dick pressing against his pant leg.

Maryanne ran her hands across Gabe's firm shoulder muscles as she released him from her embrace. Her fantasy during her masturbation session was incredibly graphic that morning. In her mind, Gabe would be the aggressor which would relieve her of any responsibility for having sex with her young neighbor. She would try to resist his advances but those efforts would prove unsuccessful.

In her fantasy, Gabe would fondle her breasts and squeeze her ass before telling her to get on her knees and suck his dick. Once she saw his hard meat, her resistance would fade away. She would give him a slutty blow job and then lead him to her bedroom so they could fuck the night away. She knew her thoughts were wrong but she was something she couldn't control.

Gabe and his friends always wondered what it would be like to fuck an older woman. They heard they were more experienced and knew just how to suck and fuck a guy. They had previously talked about what it would be like to fuck Teddy's mom when he wasn't around. They would talk graphically about Maryanne's tits and wanting to bend her over and fuck her from behind so they could hold onto her curvy ass. Gabe wondered if his older neighbor was coming on to him or if it was just his wishful thinking. He wondered if he had the guts to fuck his best friend's mother if given the opportunity. He knew his dick wanted to find out what it would be like to get her into bed.

Gabe wasn't going over to Maryanne's for breakfast or to help around the house every day, maybe a couple of times per week. However, when he was there, it was always the same thing, him looking at her body and wondering if she was showing off on purpose trying to tempt him. All he knew was that the more he saw Maryanne, the more he thought about what sexual things he wanted to do with her.

Things heated up one Thursday when Gabe's parents were on an extended vacation. He was old enough to fend for himself but Maryanne invited Gabe over for dinner. It wasn't anything special, just a chicken dinner but it was better than eating pizza again so he accepted her invitation. It was a nice dinner for both of them. It was better than spending the evening alone.

Maryanne was dressed in a yellow tank top and black leggings that hugged every curve of her ass. It was very distracting for Gabe as his eyes were fixed on her ass as she moved about the kitchen. He offered to help but she had everything under control. While serving dinner, Mayranne leaned over to serve Gabe his meal, and his eyes were immediately drawn to her exposed cleavage. Her breasts hung inches from his face and he fought the desire to fondle her luscious mounds that were held in place by a soft lace bra.

When Gabe realized he was staring down Maryanne's blouse, he caught himself and looked up to see if she noticed. Sure enough, she was looking at him with a slight smile on her face. It was apparent she didn't mind him looking down her top.

They had a very pleasant dinner conversation as they talked about school, their favorite TV programs, and any potential girlfriends for Gabe. He said he was still getting over Katie but trying to get out more but not doing a good job of it. Maryanne could relate and said she hasn't found any decent prospects either. She was getting tired of people trying to fix her up with single men they knew.

Maryanne went on to say, "I don't need a boyfriend, I just need someone for a night," and she laughed.

She went on to say, "I'm sorry. That's probably too much information for you."

"That's okay. I understand," Gabe replied but he was wondering if she was hinting that is what she wanted from him.

Maryanne changed the subject but scolded herself for being that bold with a young man. She knew he was checking out her body but she was also checking out his handsome looks, tall frame, and broad shoulders and chest. She knew she had to get laid soon or she might not be able to control herself around Gabe.

After dinner, Maryanne invited Gabe to stick around and watch a movie. He didn't have anything else going on so he decided to stay. He probably would have watched a movie at home and he figured it would be better to watch one with Maryanne. Besides, he could check out her hot body for a while longer this way.

Before they started watching the movie, Maryanne said she wanted to get comfortable. When she returned, Gabe noticed she had removed her bra. Her dark brown areola was faintly visible through her shirt and her nipples poked through causing Gabe to stare at her breasts as they jiggled with each step she took. He didn't know what to think. Did she take her bra off to purposely tease him or was it just uncomfortable?

Gabe told Maryanne he didn't care which movie they watched so she picked out a romantic comedy. They were sitting on opposite ends of the sofa, exchanging glances at one another. Both Gabe and Maryanne thought the other was very cute and sexy. They were both wondering if something was going to happen between them and if so, how it would play out. Who would make the first move? What if their advances were rejected, how would they live it down?

About halfway through the movie, there was a steamy sex scene with plenty of nudity which added to the awkwardness of the evening. However, it also increased the sexual tension in the room. Gabe was getting an erection while Maryanne's pussy was getting damp. The movie had some simulated oral sex and the characters made love in several positions before they both orgasmed. Maryanne and Gabe were afraid to look at one another when the scene was over.

Maryanne broke the silence when she commented, "Wow. No one's made love to me like that in years."

She went on to apologize, "I'm sorry, you probably didn't want to know that."

"That's okay, Mrs. G. That was a hot scene."

Gabe continued to wonder if she was hinting around at wanting to have sex with him but he was too scared to pursue her. He couldn't fuck his best friend's mom, even if she did want him to. He'd be furious if Teddy fucked his mom but Maryanne was making it difficult for him not to explore the possibility that she might want him. He wanted her in the worst way too but he was doing his best to resist.

Maryanne was debating the possible repercussions of having a sexual relationship with Gabe also. She knew it was wrong but the more she saw of his youthful body, the more her sexual urges were taking over her thoughts. She saw the lump in his pants on more than one occasion and thought it was a waste of a good hard-on to have him jerk off when her pussy needed some attention and could put it to better use.

There was an awkward silence for the rest of the movie and it got worse when it ended. It seemed like Maryanne and Gabe were both waiting for the other to say or do something. There was still a sexual tension in the air but neither one of them wanted to take the risk to explore their relationship further.

After several minutes of mindless conversation, Gabe said, "Well, thank you for dinner and the movie Mrs. G. I should be going. I have an early class tomorrow."

"I think you can call me Maryanne now, Gabe. I had fun tonight. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"Yeah sure, uh, Maryanne. Wow, that feels weird to call you by your first name. Yeah, I had fun too. It was nice to have a home-cooked meal too. You're a great cook."

Gabe got up to leave, much to the disappointment of Maryanne. Just before he got to the door, she held out her arms to give him a goodbye hug. When they embraced, she held onto Gabe for a few moments longer, cherishing being held in the big strong arms of a young man. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest and she could feel his half-hard dick against her thigh. Maryanne desperately wanted to take Gabe into the bedroom and ride his young hard dick all night long but didn't have the guts to pursue it. Gabe was equally horny and wanted to sample the charms of his attractive MILF neighbor but was also afraid to take the leap to ask her to have sex with him.

As they parted, they both looked into one another's eyes hoping the other could read their mind. They were both trying to gather up the courage to ask the other if they wanted to have sex but the words never left their mouths. Maryanne fought the urge to take charge and kiss Gabe and he kept waiting for the final signal to ensure that his instincts were correct before he gambled on making a move on his best friend's mother.

Both of them knew what they wanted but were afraid to say anything. As a result, Gabe went home sexually frustrated to jerk off in the solitude of his room. Likewise, Maryanne was alone with her vibrator once again.

Gabe stroked himself at the thought of being with an older woman who would suck his dick and fuck him for hours. He had seen Maryanne naked months ago and wanted to get his hands and lips on her luscious breasts and sink his fingers into her pillowy ass. He wanted to fuck an obviously sexually frustrated older woman who had been teasing him for months.

Maryanne repeated her fantasy of having a younger boy toy. She would play with his hard cock for hours. She wanted to wrap her lips around a rock-hard dick and let him pound her pussy to multiple orgasms. While her vibrator gave her some relief, it still didn't take the place of the hard man flesh she so desperately desired and needed.

The next day, Maryanne kept thinking about her predicament. She either had to pursue her carnal desires or keep her distance from Gabe. There couldn't be any in-between any longer.

Gabe was also reaching his breaking point. He had to decide on whether to make it known that he wanted to have sex with Maryanne or quit going over there so often. He was 90 percent sure she was teasing him on purpose and he just couldn't take it anymore. Was she only teasing him or did she want more?

The decision day for both of them was Saturday when Gabe was going to help Maryanne in her garden. He was going to wait and see if she was going to continue teasing him or not. If so, he was going to make his move. It's not something he had even considered before her divorce but he was a horny teenage young man whose hormones were raging out of control. He couldn't take the temptation of a hot older woman who may want him any longer.

It was the same for Maryanne. She was going through some hormonal changes of her own that left her wanting and needing some male attention. The thought of dating again at her age was frightening. She wasn't looking for a relationship; she was looking for a nice hard dick. She hadn't had sex with her husband for several months before their divorce and it had been months since then. Even when they did have sex, the thrill had been long gone for both of them. Her pussy was itching for some attention.

It was one of the hottest days of the year that Saturday. Maryanne even offered to let Gabe help in the garden another day when it was cooler but he insisted he was fine. He was wearing lightweight gym shorts and a tight white muscle shirt. He was a fine specimen of a strong young man. That was one of the main reasons Maryanne couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

Maryanne was wearing a pair of white spandex shorts that she usually wore to the gym and a pink cotton halter top with a deep V-neck. It was plain to see she wasn't wearing a bra and showing plenty of cleavage. When she leaned over, Gabe got a great view of either her ass or most of her breasts. He thought she must have known how much she was showing him. On the other hand, He knew she was also checking him out.

Like most men, Gabe was proud to show off his muscles and his strength moving wheel barrels full of dirt and digging holes with a shovel. For most of the afternoon, Gabe was working without his shirt on. It was too hot to wear one but he was also trying to show off his muscular torso which drew Maryanne's attention and compliments.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me today, Gabe. It's nice to have a big strong man around to help me."

"You're welcome Mrs. G, I'm sorry, Maryanne. I'm happy to help you out anytime."

They took several breaks to stay hydrated and they were both sweating. After a couple of hours of planting several small trees and a few bushes, they were both ready to quit for the day. Maryanne brought out the hose to water the new plantings. While doing so, Gabe stuck his hands under the streaming water to wash them off and to put some over his head to cool down. Maryanne watched as the sweat and water dripped down his hard body and over his muscles. She wanted to lick every drop from his bare skin.

Maryanne, feeling playful, squirted Gabe a couple of times with the hose. He thought it was funny, up to a point, and then asked her to stop but she kept squirting him off and on. Gabe was feeling playful himself and wanted her to stop so he decided to try to take the hose away from Maryanne.

In the process of struggling over the hose, both of them were soaking wet from head to toe and laughing hysterically. Gabe wrestled the hose away from Maryanne and turned it off. As they both stood there soaking wet, Gabe's shorts clung to his body, clearly showing the outline of his bulge underneath. However, now that Maryanne was dripping wet also, her halter top was wholly transparent and clung against her body. She might as well have been topless or a contestant in a wet-t-shirt contest.

They stood there with their eyes fixed upon one another, Gabe staring at Maryanne's exposed chest and her staring at what was now a growing bulge between his legs. Things were different now, Gabe made no effort to hide his erection. As a matter of fact, he wanted her to see the effect she had on him. In turn, Maryanne didn't try to cover her breasts from Gabe's gaze. She proudly let him stare at them. Her nipples hardened from the cool water and sexual excitement she was feeling.

Both of them stood there in silence for what seemed like an hour but in reality, it was only several seconds. It appeared as though each was waiting for the other to make a move or say something.

No words were spoken as Gabe took two slow steps toward Maryanne. Her heart was racing as the young man approached her. Her face was flush as she took her eyes off the lump in his wet shorts and looked him in the face with lust in her eyes. Gabe had lost control of his actions and was following his hormonal urges.

Maryanne closed her eyes and audibly gasped for air as she felt Gabe's hands cup her soft creamy breasts. Her mind told her it was wrong to travel down this road and she should stop him immediately but her body told her otherwise. She wanted to tell him to stop but the words never left her mouth. It had been so long since any man had looked at her and touched her with such passion that she surrendered to her sexual needs. Gabe's hands felt so good as he gently fondled her breasts, there was no way Maryanne could muster the words to stop him even if she wanted to.

Seeing no resistance from Maryanne, and seeing the look of lust in her eyes, Gabe leaned in to kiss her. When their lips touched, it felt like a lightning bolt shot through their bodies to only increase their passion for one another at that moment. Their mutual sexual urges took control of their actions after months of secretly wanting each other.