Her Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maryanne led Gabe over to the bed and asked, "Do you want to sixty-nine?"

"I'll do anything you want tonight."

She had Gabe lay on his back as she straddled his head. He was looking up at Maryanne's pussy and ass as she lowered herself until she felt his tongue plunge into her. She took a moment to relish the feeling of getting her pussy eaten for the second time that day.

Maryanne then took Gabe dick in her hand, marveling at the young hard dick in her face. She gave it a few strokes until she saw his precum leaking from the head and used the tip of her tongue to lick it up. She squeezed a few more drops out of him and took a moment to enjoy his oral stimulation of her pussy before taking him between her lips. Maryanne savored the taste of the young dick in her mouth, a dick she had been craving for months. Being with Gabe was even more fun than she had envisioned.

Having sex with Gabe allowed Maryanne to live out a fantasy, release her sexual frustrations, and get some revenge on her husband who left her for a younger woman. He wasn't the only one who could attract a younger lover. It made her feel good about herself by confirming that she was sexually attractive enough to sleep with an eighteen-year-old young man. It was exhilarating to be letting loose and having some fun. She had sacrificed a good portion of her adult life to take care of her husband and children and she was now taking care of her needs.

Maryanne cherished having Gabe's dick in her mouth. She always liked performing oral sex but it was even better to have someone orally pleasing her too. Her husband wasn't fond of eating her pussy but Gabe was now licking her with youthful enthusiasm. By being on top, she could direct where his tongue would touch her pussy which made it more pleasurable.

Both of them were moaning and purring in sheer ecstasy. Maryanne was the first to cum and cum she did. She orgasmed so intensely that she flooded Gabe's mouth with so much of her juices, that he had difficulty swallowing it all. When he stopped licking her, she begged him to continue and came again. Maryanne couldn't remember the last time she had come twice in succession and three times in one day and they were only getting started.

Rather than satisfy Maryanne, her orgasms only made her want Gabe's dick even more. She turned around and stuffed his dick into her pussy and began to ride him as he played with her bouncing breasts. At times, she would lean forward to feed him her nipples while sensuously rolling her hips then straighten up and ride him fast and furious. Maryanne was letting loose from years of pent-up sexual frustration and Gabe was the lucky recipient.

When Maryanne began to tire, Gabe took charge and placed her on her back without disengaging and began to pummel her hot pussy. It was much more comfortable fucking her on her bed than in the backyard.

"Fuck me, Gabe. Oh yes, Oh my god it feels so good. Fuck me hard," Maryanne cried out.

"You like my dick don't you?"

"I love your dick, Gabe. Oh god, I needed a good fucking so bad."

"Well, I'm going to give it to you."

"Oh yes, give it to me."

While Maryanne's pussy wasn't as tight as his former girlfriend's, it was still just as pleasurable if not more pleasurable to have an older, more experienced woman writhing in pure rapture as he fucked her. He could see the look of sexual longing in her eyes as he pounded her pussy over and over and over again. He was thrusting himself into Maryanne with the force of a piston. The more she cried out for more, the faster and harder he fucked her until she was in the throes of orgasm.

Maryanne felt waves of sheer ecstasy ripple through her body as she was reaching her orgasm moments before Gabe began to release his cum into her eager pussy. Their mutual grunts, groans, and moans of pleasure filled the bedroom as Gabe shot wad after wad of his youthful seed into his hot MILF neighbor. When they were done cumming, they were both panting, trying to catch their breath.

"Holy shit, Gabe, I don't know if I've ever needed a good fucking as much as that before. You were fantastic."

Gabe was proud of Maryanne's proclamation of his sexual prowess and replied, "That was incredible, Maryanne. You are one hot sexy lady."

Gabe's comments made Maryanne smile. No one had said that about her in a long, long time. She had become ashamed of her changing body over the years and didn't feel she was sexually desirable until she began to draw the attention of her son's best friend. He now put an exclamation point on the fact that she was indeed a desirable woman, a desirable woman who wasn't done with her young lover that night.

After they freshened up a little, they were laying in the bed chatting while feeling exhilarated by what had transpired between them that day. The sudden turn of events wasn't anything that either one of them had anticipated but both desired.

While lying there with Gabe, Maryanne asked him, "Would you hold me?"

"Sure, Maryanne."

They continued to chat while snuggled together still naked.

"When did you first think about, you know, wanting to be with me?" Maryanne asked.

"Teddy's friends and I noticed you before but after I saw you naked in the bathroom that morning, I began to, let's say, look at you differently," Gabe replied with a grin.

"Yeah, I think that's when I began to have thoughts about you too. You just stood and stared at me and I could tell you liked what you saw."

Gabe laughed and replied, "It was pretty embarrassing to get a boner in front of you."

"Now look at us," Maryanne replied with a grin of her own.

As they were talking, Maryanne was running her hand over Gabe's bare hairy chest or up and down his hips and thighs. He was gently touching her torso and gazing at her nakedness. It wasn't long before Gabe's dick came back to life and began to grow.

Maryanne began to slowly stroke him and said, "Well, look what we have here."

She traced her fingers along Gabe's now erect cock, touching it and feeling it. Maryanne was giddy inside with the knowledge that her good fortune was going to get her laid for the third time in one day, something that hadn't happened since she was a newlywed. She gently cupped his balls and palmed his shaft. In return, Gabe began to play with his new lover's full breasts. He was wondering if this day was all a dream and that he would eventually wake up with a mess of cum in his pajamas.

Maryanne began to kiss and lick her way down Gabe's torso, stopping to kiss, lick, and suck on his sensitive nipples before making her way down between his legs. She knelt at his side which allowed him to play with her ass and breasts while she began to lick his dick and balls like an ice cream cone. Maryanne nuzzled his dick with her lips and slid them up and down his shaft. She wasn't in a hurry like a lot of Gabe's previous dates, they were taking their time to explore one another's body. Maryanne was simply enjoying having a young hard cock to play with.

Gabe began to moan when Maryanne took him deep in her mouth as her head began to bob once again. Her tongue swirled around the head and shaft. His new lover was much more adept at sucking dick than the girls he was used to dating. He didn't care if she was his best friend's mother or not, she was a great cocksucker.

"Wow Maryanne, you really know how to suck a dick."

She stopped blowing him long enough to say, "I've had years of practice, Gabe. I'm glad you're enjoying it."

After Maryanne blew Gabe for fifteen minutes or longer, he said, "I'd like to titty fuck you. I've thought a lot about that since you've been teasing me."

She lifted her head and replied, "Well then, let's do it."

Maryanne laid back as Gabe straddled her chest. She squeezed her breasts together around his shaft as he began to move his hips. On the upstroke, Gabe would feed her the head of his dick to lick and suck for a few moments before thrusting between the mounds of her full breasts again. While Gabe was enjoying the feeling of Maryanne's breasts wrapped around his dick, he knew she wanted to feel him back in her pussy.

When Gabe moved between Maryanne's legs, she smiled and spread her legs wider as an invitation to continue. For the third time that day, Gabe slid his dick into Maryanne's eager pussy. However, this time, he began fucking her slowly while looking directly into her eyes. He saw the delight in her eyes while he made love to his mature neighbor. He was taking his time to embrace the feeling of his lover's hot pussy.

The slow thrusts Maryanne was feeling allowed her the opportunity to savor the satisfaction she had been craving for so long. She felt lucky to have found not only a young passionate lover, but one with stamina besides. It felt so good to have a hard dick in her pussy again. She wished Gabe could fuck her all night long.

Gabe found that he could control the intensity of Maryanne's moans by how fast he would thrust himself into her. He started slowly but when he picked up the pace, she moaned more and louder. He would then slow down again and randomly fuck her faster. He repeated that pattern for a while until Maryanne asked to change positions.

"I love to get fucked from behind. It's my favorite position."

Gabe wanted to please his lover so he withdrew and allowed Maryanne to get on all fours with her ample ass high in the air. He grabbed hold of her hips and pushed himself deep inside her. Seeing it was her favorite position, Gabe decided it was time to pick up the pace and began to fuck her hard. He was pounding her pussy so hard their skin was clapping together, her tits were wildly flapping around, and her fleshy ass cheeks were rippling like waves with each thrust. Maryanne was clutching the bedding and rocking back and forth in rhythm to Gabe's movements.

"Oh yes, fuck me just like that. Fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm going to cum again."

Gabe pummeled Maryanne's hot MILF pussy harder as she came again. It made him feel like a more experienced lover to be able to make an older woman cum again. He was close to cumming too but was able to hold out until her orgasm had subsided.

He then told Maryanne, "I want to cum in your mouth."

"You can cum anywhere you like, Gabe."

She turned around and took Gabe's dick in her mouth, tasting her cum on his dick. She wanted to please her young lover in return for pleasing her. He was fucking her mouth as she was blowing him. She wanted to taste his cum. She wanted to please him.

"I'm gonna cum," Gabe cried out to warn Maryanne.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as Gabe began to cum. Maryanne had forgotten how much she liked the tangy nectar of a man's cum as he shot several wads into her mouth but also splashed some onto her face. Maryanne had never let her husband cum on her face but she did it for Gabe because of how good he had fucked her that day. It made her feel so slutty too. She was surprised at how big his load was seeing this was the third time he had orgasmed that day but then again, he was an eighteen-year-old hunk of a man whose sex drive was still peaking.

Gabe peered down at Maryanne, marveling at the fact that he just painted her face with his cum. That day was quite an adventure, a day that neither one would ever forget. After Maryanne cleaned up, she announced that she was done for the night. She had orgasmed more times in one day than she ever had and was now exhausted. Gabe was pretty tired too and took the hint that it was time to go home. He thanked her for a wonderful day, kissed her goodbye, and went home with a satisfied grin on his face.

As she lay in bed before going to sleep, Maryanne thought back on her actions that day. She felt a touch guilty for using her son's friend for her own needs but it was also one of the most exhilarating sexual experiences she ever had. She broke the rules of social norms and she had a great time doing it. She decided that she wasn't going to let negative feelings take over her thoughts. She owed it to herself to have some fun in her life after going through the stresses of raising a family and divorcing her husband.

Maryanne thought by having sex again that it would satisfy the itch in her pussy. However, she found that it only released her pent-up sexual frustration that had been building for years. While finally getting laid helped, it only increased her desire for more. Deep down Maryanne knew that her relationship with Gabe was never going to be a long-term solution to her needs. Eventually they would both have to find partners closer to their own age. However, until that happens she planned to explore her sexuality with her young lover. They were both having too much fun to stop now.