All Comments on 'Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
sirius23sirius235 months ago

Awesome. Can't wait for the other parts

fred0650fred06505 months ago

Will later chapters have some Carol on Becca action? That would be a hot threesome.

TomFrostTomFrost5 months ago

Great premise to get the mother and son together without the slut ray making an appearance. I always appreciate a story where the mother joins her son out of love and not lust. It’s magical to me when characters grow into a connection naturally that becomes sexual.

momloversonmomloverson5 months ago

hot hot hot....insanely hot story from a gifted author....DM me on email to discuss more in detail.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was so well written it seemed real. The emotional development of the main character was spot on. It appears to be what a mother would actually feel if this situation truly occurred. 5 stars.

verbotenwriterverbotenwriter5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Great first chapter and phenomenal pacing. It's clear Andy has wanted this for a while, and I love how supportive Becca is when that character could easily be somewhat antagonistic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent! Please continue! Looking forward to a positive preg test and baby bump. They agree it would be better if the father of the baby continued fucking the mommy, as it soothes the growing baby and helps with bonding.

dirtysondirtyson5 months ago

WOW ! Superb story , great pace . Don't let her get pregnant to fast , also hope the story doesn't end with one baby ,As the first one is surely going to be a Boy!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Fuck - that's hot!

More, please!

NesticNestic5 months ago

FUNtastic … exquisite storyline. Please please continue and let us know what happens next. Your story is super hot and exciting, thanks. More than 5 stars.

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

I ironically been working my way through all your stories prior to this submission. With your previous stories it is quite obvious you aren’t all into oral and have a thing for getting a woman pregnant. But with the ones I read so far I honestly can say didn’t notice any mistakes. But with this one the first page had a few errors which was surprising. And it was also a lot shorter than other submissions you have made. Don’t get me wrong it did turn me on but I wish you wrote more in this one.

It almost feels like the whole story if not being able to fuck his wife is BS and this is his wife learning of his fetish of wanting to fuck his mom and came up with this scheme to make it happen.

Regardless four stars.

KormakurKormakur5 months ago

Always hot to hear about son breeding mom.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good story, well written. I hope there is more to come with Becca joining Carol and Andy. Maybe Becca has some surprises, that she will reveal to her husband and Carol, that will add to the fun.

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy888885 months ago

This one has legs. Excited to see where you take it!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

That was quite good. Please continue. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it, thank you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, but I don’t like the idea of any pregnancy. No babies needed to make this any hotter!

I do like the idea of Becca and her family joining Andy and his mother in one big family fest.

Keep things fun for everyone, but like I said “No Babies Needed”......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! Next chapter, include a cuck theme where she lets herself get bent over by Tyrone and her son has to raise the black baby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting premise. It didn't start off with the son hot for his mother nor the mother hot for her son. Her son and her daughter in-law want a baby and they can't have way the normal way. And its too time consuming to adopt a child or too expensive to go IVF. So, they ask the mother to be a surrogate. Not to have her son's sperm planted in her egg but to have her son have sex with her and fill her womb with his sperm. After some heavy thinking mom goes along with the plan. But she adds that one caveat. The son has to approach her from the rear. Neither one of them seeing the other faces.

We all know that it takes a man sperm to impregnate a woman. But there is also that psychological and emotion side. When one is looking into the eyes of their lover. When one brings their mouth and lips to their lover's mouth. Their lover's breast. Their lover's pussy. Hearing their lover's sighs. Their moans. Their breathing. Feeling your big cock sliding gently in and out of her warm, wet pussy. If I was slipping in and out of mother hot, wet pussy trying to make a baby I would have whispered to her: "I want to fuck my baby in you so fucking badly." And then filled her womb with my hot baby batter.

That all helps make the woman pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Include a "cuck theme"? Anon... neuter yourself and never reproduce. And antipreg anon... enjoy not getting your wish. This author is named Writing what"I"Like, not writingwhat"you"like. You're not as vile as the "cuck theme" anon, but you're still a twit.

Dear author, this story was as hot and well composed as all your others. Indeed perhaps even better composed, I can't decide. 5* as usual, and I can't wait for more.

NaitoraidaNaitoraida5 months ago

This was exceptional. Please stay true to your own creative vision, despite what some of these comments suggest you do.

Very much looking forward to part 2.

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

Totally agree with ‘Naitoraida’…. Exceptional !!!

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Great story line and well delivered as usual. Looking forward to where you want to take us with this one. Looking forward to the next chapters. Like a previous commenter said, "This one has legs!" Please keep it coming.

Cheers

SAGE

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsor5 months ago

Another absolute BANGER! Loved this story, can’t wait for more! Hopefully Carol moves in with Becca and her son so that she can get bred any time of the day, morning and night

JTassJTass5 months ago

It's a good premise and a well-written story.

The daughter-in-law is a certifiable whack-job, though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LOL.... Momma Carol is happy with the sex, but having second thoughts about having a baby!!!

“Can’t wait to see what chapter 2 brings".....

CorsicanasCorsicanas5 months ago

I need more of this!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This is a beautiful story. At first, I could not believe that the mother tried to equate sexual practices between anaimals was the same for humans. How she could forget the emotional and mental needs of human relations was sad. Sex between humans is 90% mental. 5 star story.

sgternestbilkosgternestbilko5 months ago

I'm looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

lbentonlbenton5 months ago

Really, where is the rest of the story?

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlike5 months agoAuthor

Hi, I submitted part two on Dec 8, but it’s been stuck in limbo since then. Not rejected, just sitting in pending. Hopefully it’ll be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can you resubmit pt2 ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Aww, I hope it'll be able to be published soon. Really good story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is amazing. I'm really disappointed that part 2 got lost in pending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was great. Really looking forward to the next part

Mr_BradyMr_Brady4 months ago

Simply put, one of the BEST erotic tales involving incest that I have EVER read!!

When you serve your readers with such delicious prose as…

…”That day after work, she was in place on time, legs spread and bent over. She knew there was a wet spot on her panties from her anticipation, but didn't bother changing - he'd seen it already. When Andy arrived, he wasted no time in pulling her wet underwear off and thrusting his hard cock into her. Inevitably, she came again, but this time didn't feel the sting of shame. Instead, she let out a low sigh, allowing her body to react the way it wanted to, enjoying the feel of her son's hard cock plunging into her over and over. When he came, she held herself still for her stallion, welcoming the feel of his seed into her fertile womb.”

Wow!!! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should check the forums; apparently there are many submissions being kicked back for detected AI use. Maybe you can contact an admin directly to get the story through. Excited to see part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi. Create yourself a patreon or something equivalent if this site is giving you the runaround?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing! Any other way to get part2??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would AO3 work for you? I do enjoy your writing so I hope you find some place you can upload for fun

Sex4lf57Sex4lf574 months ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

This is a well written story with a most unusual twist. Although I do not understand the desire for "pregnancy", I enjoy the mental maturations of the characters. I do not understand why the mother would try to surpress her enjoyment of sex. I understand her false boundaries about loving someone. Although the mother ad son agreed upon sexual position and lack of intimacy, sex without emotional involvement is worthless. Both are mature enough to understand the preceding axium. 5 star series.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La3 months ago

Great insight into their emotions. 5! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic first chapter. This might be the best mom/son story I've read so far. Hopefully it stays that way with the next chapters.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 days ago

Yet another hackneyed cookie cutter story - Variations on a trite theme - "Andy... took a swig of the Sherry". That's her idea of something stronger? - With all the stipulations Becca was placing on the process, it begs the question as to how much she really wants a baby -

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES