Her Sweet Surrender

Story Info
Her first night serving her new master.
5.5k words
4.55
24.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers

This is dedicated to the one that inspired Me to write it. The one that is soon to be my slave and share so much with Me. She's the very reason I felt these things and needed an outlet in which to express them.

Tanner took off from work early that afternoon. He was going home to get things ready for tonight. He was bringing Corey home so T/they could celebrate her complete commitment to him as his slave. He walks into the bedroom checking the music in his player, and then over to put the sheets on the bed he wants there. Tonight He's going with the silk sheets to add even more to what he has planned for the evening. Moving about the room he places various items beside the bed so they will be within easy reach when he is ready for them. Going into the bathroom he takes a shower and begins to get ready so he can pick Corey up to take her out before coming back to his place for dessert.

Corey is nervous as all can be, she's been in the lifestyle for years but this is the first time that she has felt this nervous about serving a Master. Knowing exactly what to wear this evening, He was very specific about the color and what she is to wear under her dress. As she slides her lace panties on with the matching bra laying there on the bed she can feel the excitement begin already. She has no idea what to expect tonight for they have talked of many different things, this excites her even more not knowing, only reacting to what He may do. The dress she is to wear is one He got her for this evening; she's not worn it before waiting for when He decided the time was right for T/them to move to the next level in T/their relationship. Easing the dress over her head and down over her breasts she lets it fall the rest of the way in place covering her garter belt and stockings that she was instructed to wear. The dress is of the material that hugs her body and shows off her figure beautifully. With a plunging neckline it reveals most of her breasts, which the bra helps to accent. Adding the finishing touches to her make up, wanting everything to be just right to please Him tonight. Tanner arrives at her apartment right on time as always. As He enters she is standing there; her head bowed, waiting, as was instructed to do. Walking all around her He inspects her appearance making sure everything is as she was told it should be. Corey stands perfectly still looking down at the floor, holding her breath afraid to even breathe as He circles her. She feels his hand move over her bottom checking and finding no hint of her garter belt or thong making it appear as though she wears nothing at all under the clingy dress. His hand lingers and caresses her shapely ass, giving it a brief squeeze and a smack before removing it. With everything meeting his approval He moves around in front of her, He tilts her head up kissing her sensual lips letting his tongue play briefly with hers before breaking the kiss.

As they drive to the restaurant he engages her in idol conversation about her day, never letting on what He has in store. Once seated at the restaurant He has her move closer beside Him so He's able to tease her at any time under the table. Letting the evening progress slowly taking T/their time he lets his hand slip under the table to caress her leg throughout the meal. At times moving it up her thigh to slide under her panties and feeling the slickness of her lips as he rubs her clit. Watching her squirm in her seat each time He teases her knowing how sensitive her clit is to the touch.

At times his fingers slip inside, sliding smoothly into her because of her excitement. He leans over to lick her neck and turns her head to kiss her lightly on the lips. While kissing her, his hand moves across the table to pinch her nipple through her dress causing it to harden and stick out. At one point during the meal Tanner pulls something from his pocket and moves his hand down to spread her legs. Once spread He takes and slides a vibrating egg into her, He enjoys this one because it has a remote control that He has in his pocket. Turning it on slowly he watches her face seeing her eyes open wide and her breath catch as the vibrations begin to excite her even more. Tanner plays with the egg throughout the meal, turning it on and off or turning the vibrator up higher. Once the meal is over T/they head to the car; before opening the car door he presses her back against the car and begins to kiss her passionately; one hand wraps itself in her hair and forces her lips tight against his. His other hand moves up under her dress and begins to move up and down her slit, feeling the wetness caused from his teasing in the restaurant. His hand moves inside her panties so that he can rub his fingers over her clit. She tenses up and moans as his fingers play over her. Letting her hair go, He reaches into his pocket and turns the egg on high as He pinches her clit. He breaks the kiss and lets her rest against the car as he removes his hand and licks his fingers. Never breaking eye contact with her seeing the lust and want in her eyes, smiles then helps her into the car for the drive to his place. As they enter his apartment he presses her flat against the wall; kissing her hard as his hands move over her body. Pinching her nipples listens to her sigh, then moan as he gives them a slight twist. His mouth moves down her neck and he bites and licks it at the junction to her shoulder. He leads her into the center of the room and has her stand there. Going over to his stereo He puts some music on then sits down in a chair.

"Now, strip for Me" He says.

Her gaze never leaving Him as He goes to sit and watch, she slowly moves to the rhythm of the music. Her head lowers as she closes her eyes, feeling it flowing deep within her. She wraps her arms across her waist, hips gently moving, her hands running softly over her curves and up over her neck then through her hair. At times as she is dancing He turns the egg on, letting it vibrate inside on low or turning it up on high when she doesn't expect it. At first her motions are jerky; you can see she is uncomfortable with this; then as she begins to let the music take her away, her dance becomes more fluid. Watching her new master begins to slowly remove her dress, as it falls from her shoulders, she stops it before exposing her breasts. She turns her back to Him lowering the dress, caressing her arms, her hands moving slowly over her flesh as she does. Bending forward at the waist the dress slips lower, His eyes move over her body and stops on her firm ass the thong shows off nicely. She steps out of the dress, throws it off to the side then turns to face Him. Reaching up unhooking her bra lets it fall off her shoulders; thrusting her breasts out she seductively uncovers them; immediately He focuses on her nipples seeing them harden as her excitement grows. Reaching up she begins to knead and pull on her nipples, gasping as she twists them herself. Now moving with the music everything else is gone; it is just the two of T/them. She moves her hands over her body letting them explore every inch as He watches. She enters a realm of desire the music taking her there.

As her hands move down over her body letting them caress her skin as though they were His, she pulls her thong up tighter between her thighs causing it to show off her lips. Dancing around the room Corey attempts to seduce Him with her body as she dances for Him. Sliding her hand up and down between her thighs she feels her own juices as they begin to seep into her panties. Turning her back to Him once more begins to roll her panties down and over her ass. When they reach the top of her thighs she pushes them down farther and then wiggles so they drop to the floor. Bending at the waist she spreads her legs and lets Him get a good look at her ass and now wet cunt. His eyes devour every inch of her standing there in just garter belt and stockings. When Corey reaches to release one of her stocking He tells her to stop, the stockings and belt are to stay on. Stopping her He tells her to kneel and assume the nadu position. Immediately she drops to her knees, spreading them for Him, her hands go behind her back and her head is bow looking at the floor. Tanner gets up and walks over and turns down the music, continuing to let it play in the background. Walking around her He looks down at her. Going back and sitting down in his chair he lets the evening form in his mind as he enjoys her there, waiting, His for the taking.

"Come to Me.... Crawl to Me and kneel at My feet."

" Yes Master" she reply's moving on all fours slowly across the floor never lifting her eyes. Her mind racing as she crawls over to Him, she feels the egg begin to vibrate inside her again. Her breath stops for that brief moment when He turns it on. She stops at his feet and kneels there; again assuming the nadu position. Tanner reaches down and grabs her hair; pulling her up by it she is now on her knees between his legs. Pushing her face close to his crotch.

"Now suck Me, suck My cock"

She reaches up and pulls down his zipper her hands shaking as it slides down. Reaching inside Corey feels his hard shaft then works her fingers up and around the head before freeing it from its confinement. As his cock strings free her hand moves down to stroke the shaft while leaning forward taking the head between her lips. Letting her tongue move across the head of it she moves to take more of it into her mouth; it envelops his cock she's eager now, wanting to please Him, she takes more and more of it. Her tongue begins to lick up and down the shaft as he moves deeper into her mouth. With her lips wrapped around it tightly she moves her head all the way down till her lips are pressed against his sack. Letting her tongue circle his cock with all of it inside now, she begins to suck on it. Her tongue continues to lick him as she moves her head back towards the head. Keeping it between her lips lets her tongue swirl around the head. Wrapping her hand around the shaft begins to pump up and down continuing to suck on just the head of it. Tanner's hand wraps itself tighter in her hair as she begins sucking Him. Using her hair He begins working her head up and down his cock with her licking Him each time He drives it back into her mouth. Turning loose of her hair she pulls up and lets his cock come free. Kissing and licking up and down the shaft she presses it against his stomach and then begins to run her tongue up the underside of it; Tanner's body shudders as he feels her tongue slowly move up his cock.

Reaching down He grabs her hair and lifts her head; taking a piece of ice He places it in her mouth then once again guides it to his cock. As soon as she engulfs his cock again there is an intake of his breath as he first feels the ice on him. Corey begins working the ice up and down his shaft with her tongue; pressing it against his cock as she moves it up. Slipping the ice under her tongue she lets it circle the head then presses the ice directly onto his cock. Tanner closes his eyes and savory's the feel of the ice and her tongue on him together. His breathing begins to quicken as her sucking draws him closer to cumin. He reaches down and grabs her head again; this time holds her head in place with his hands as He begins to pump his cock into her mouth. Keeping her head still He begins to fuck her mouth driving his cock all the way in feeling her lips against his pelvis. He feels her suck Him harder as she knows He's close, then in one final lunge pushes his cock all the way into her mouth and begins cumin down her throat. His climax causes his body to shudder as He holds her head and moans

"Yessssss....Yesssss..suck Me bitch..Suck MEEEEE!!"

Collapsing back into the chair Tanner fights to catch his breath as he looks down at Corey. She is looking up at Him as she licks the last of his cum from her lips and smiles up at Him. Letting his arm drop to the floor beside his chair He comes up with some items.

"Give Me your hands," Corey raises her wrists to him and he begins putting wrist cuffs on her.

" Now stand"

Leaning forward He quickly buries his face into her pussy and gives her one long slow lick up her wet slit. Her body shivers and a moan escapes her as He breaks the contact and reaches down to place some anklets around her.

" Assume the nadu....NOW"

She drops to her knees as soon as He barks the command. Standing looking down at her He places the final piece on her; a wide black leather collar goes around her neck with three rings placed around the collar itself. Pulling a leash from off his shoulder He attaches it to the center ring on the collar.

"Stand now bitch" is all He says and begins walking toward the bedroom.

Tugging on the leash so she knows to follow Him he walks toward the bedroom. He pushes through the door into the room he set up before leaving. The candles still burn nicely giving the room a soft glow. Once into the room He steps aside lets her follow Him in and turns her back to the bed.

"Take the nadu" is all he says.

Leaving the leash drop from his hand He moves toward the bed. With her head bent properly she cannot see what He is doing only listen. Tanner moves to a stereo and turns some music on he's already had preset. Reaching into a drawer removes a blindfold and sets it within easy reach. Checking over the rest of the items making sure they are within his grasp.

"Come here,"

Standing she comes to his side of the bed where He pushes her back onto the bed to sit. He removes the leash but leaves the collar.

"Lay down"

Corey lies on the bed; she has not spoken a word as He has not spoken to her directly. Tanner pulls her wrist up toward the head of the bed where he attaches them to chains already there. Walking to the foot of the bed grabs her ankle and attaches a chain to her anklet. Moving around to the other side pulls her legs apart and chain's it in place. Letting his hand slide up the inside of her leg he moves along side the bed. Stopping his hand moves over her pussy feeling the slickness of it as his fingers trail up the slit. Rubbing his fingers over her clit she moans at the pressure there and the feelings it causes to shoot throughout her body. Moving his fingers up her body he wraps his hand around her breast and squeezes it. The nipple hardening and digging into the palm of his hand He squeezes it a bit harder as Corey moans a little louder at the slight pain. Releasing her breast He grapes her wrist and chains it in place. With her now spread eagle on his bed He picks up and blindfold and places it on her sending her into a world of darkness.

Leaning down He grips her chin then begins to kiss her. Pressing his lips hard against hers he lets his tongue move past her lips and begins playing with hers. Breaking the kiss He trails his hand down her throat and between her breasts then moves it up to grip a nipple and pinch it. His one hand continues to caress her breast and nipple as his other one reaches and picks something up from beside the bed. Hanging from between his fingers is a chain with nipple clamps on each end. Pinching her nipple again He places the first spring clamp on it. Feeling the pressure of the clamp she moans as he pulls the chain tight letting it slip between his fingers as he moves over to her other nipple. Placing the clamp on her nipple releases it so springs shut giving her added pain. Gliding his fingertips down between her breasts He grips the chain and tugs. Corey moans louder as he continues to tug on the chain her back arching up off the bed. Releasing the chain she drops back flat on the bed with a sigh.

Stepping back away from the bed his hand moves to the nightstand, there he picks up a large peacock feather. Stretching his arm out strokes her stomach; letting it glide smoothly down her body to just about her wet lips. The feather sails lightly over her lips down the inside of her thighs then down to her knee. Stroking the feather up the inside of her other thigh he watches her body shudder from the touch. It glides up over her lips again before moving back over her stomach and up between her breasts. Tanner lightly moves it up her throat and brushes her cheek with it. Letting it stroll up and down her arm then trails it down her side just letting it kiss her skin as it moves.

Continuing to stroke the feather over her body He moves it down between her legs again. Guiding the feather up and down between her wet lips her juices matting on the feather his other hand parts her lips. She gasps at his touch then sighs as he begins to tickle her clit with the feather. Corey's body quivers and shutters as it circles around her clit. As the feather hovers over her clit once more Tanner turns the egg on inside her; Corey moans then gasps for breath as the egg begins to vibrate on high as he strokes her clit with the feather. Wanting to prolong things He stops, steps back and lets her breathing almost return to normal. Tanner whispers softly in her ear.

"You are MINE slave, I will torture you till you scream and beg for release...then if I feel like it I will give it to you."

As Corey lays there her heart pounding in her chest, her breathing fast, she tries to think but can't get her mind around the feelings being generated in her body. She listens to his moments beside her then her body rockets up off the bed, a loud moan escapes her lips as the first drop of hot wax drips onto her breast. The pain at first shocking shears it's way into her body causing her excitement to increase at this new sensation. He continues dripping it around her nipple then she feels it between her breasts before it once again drips around the other nipple. Feeling the hot wax surround her nipples the heat still coursing through her breast she wasn't prepared for what came next. Before she realized or had a chance to recover from the hot wax Tanner takes his other hand and holds it over her nipple watching her shutter under the wax. She lunges up off the bed.

"OH MY GOD" is all she shouts as she feels the cold ice laid on her nipple.

He rubs it over her breast cooling the hot wax as he guides it down between her breasts and across her stomach. Making slow lazy circles on her body, other times making designs with the ice He continues to torture her with it. Bending down he licks her stomach to lap up the water and add yet another sensation to her mix. Running the ice down her body He slides it over her quivering pussy and down between her lips. She feels the ice pressed to her clit then slide down between her lips. Sliding the ice up and down her slit Tanner reaches and tugs the chain to her clamps again putting pressure on her sensitive nipples. He removes the ice and puts it into his mouth getting just a hint of her flavor from it. Reaching down between her thighs He slowly removes the egg from her pussy. Taking his time having turned it on again He lets her feel it ease out of her while vibrating at the same time. Having had the egg inside her for so long as He takes it out she whimpers as she's left feeling empty and so wanton now. Placing a new piece of ice in his mouth Tanner bends down and buries his head in her pussy. Licking his tongue slowly up her lips his tongue just a feather of a touch He moves up toward her clit. Pressing his lips hard onto her pussy he grips her clit with his teeth then begins to rub the ice over it by trapping it between his tongue and her clit.

Corey's mind goes blank at that moment, all she feels is his lips wrapped around her clit and the soaring sensation. Grinding his teeth lightly Tanner moves her clit back and forth over the ice in his mouth. Releasing her clit he trails his tongue down her slit and pushes it between her lips to begin tongue fucking her. Holding the ice between his teeth he begins moving it up and down the insides of her lips; then pushes the ice in as deep as he can with his tongue leaves it there to melt.

DgnSlayer
DgnSlayer
4 Followers
12